Chapter 18

Klaus and I stalked the school's halls while Rebekah played babysitter with my younger brother, Stefan seemed shaken up when we showed him where we were, Klaus and I knew he was hiding something, so that's why we were stalking the seniors while they were doing their prank night. Turns out all summer he'd been lying when he said that Elena was dead, we were here to figure out why.

"Get the faculty toilet seats, and Dana needs bodies in the gym. Let's go" I heard Tyler say though the large blue door we were waiting behind, I heard a female laugh and the door opened. Elena in all her human glory walked through the door and gasped when she saw Klaus and I standing there.

"There's my girl," Klaus said to her as she backed up away from us, her eyes skittering to me before looking back at Klaus.

"Klaus!" she whispered before turning and running the other way, making me laugh, its like she didn't understand that we were faster than her, even on a bad day.

Klaus ran in front of her and stopped her dead in her tracks "You're supposed to be dead. What are we going to do about that?" I walked up behind her slowly and grabbed her shoulders.

"You put a rather large kink in my plans, sweetheart. The whole point of breaking the curse and becoming a hybrid was to make more hybrids. I haven't been able to do that. Now my bet is, it has something to do with the fact that you're still breathing" Klaus said as we both walked towards the gym, Elena struggled against my hold which caused Klaus to grab her from me.

"If you're going to kill me, just do it!" she said Klaus dragged her through another door.

"Not until I know I'm right. But I do have ways of making you suffer" Klaus said as we both pushed open the last door in front of us and entered the Gym, a flurry of students walked around filling up cups that were placed on the basketball court

"Attention, seniors. You have officially been busted. Prank night is over. Head on home" I told them, making most of the groan and stop working, they all left except two, passing Elena over to me Klaus walked up to them.

"You two. I remember you" he said pointing at the teenagers, they both looked at him in confusion.

"I'm sorry. Who are you?" the girl asked as I swapped the hand I was holding Elena with to my left, her struggling was getting really annoying.

"Oh, don't worry, I wasn't in my right head last time we met" he compelled her, which made my jaw clench, I remember these two from the failed dance we were at last year "Lift your foot up, please, Dana" he looked at her boyfriend "If she drops her foot, Chad, I want you to beat her to death. Understood?" Chad nodded silently and watched Dana.

"Don't, Klaus. You don't have to hurt anybody" I finally let Elena go as she walked up to my husband and glared at him, she was fierce, I can tell you  that.

"Oh, come on, love. Of course, I do" he patted her on the shoulder and walked over to me and kissed my lips which did little to help my jealousy.

~~ Minutes Later ~~

Dana was still on one foot but she was failing to hold it, Elena had decided to stand close to me thinking I'd save her and Klaus was pouting because I didn't kiss him back "Keep it up" Klaus commanded Dana who was wobbling. 

"Where's Stefan? What did you do to him?" Elena asked still standing too close to me.

"Stefan's on a time out" I said to her as I walked around Chad and Dana, I actually wouldn't mind to see how Chad beat his girlfriend to death, considering he had no weapons except his spaghetti thin arms.

"Why are you doing this Alex? Has he compelled you?" Elena asked me as I walked past Klaus but not before I teasingly dragged my hand down his torso.

I laughed "please he wishes he could compel me, see Elena, Originals can't compel Originals, it's not how it works" I stopped in front of her, a smirk plastered on my face.

"You're an Orignal?" her eyes went to Klaus as he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Go ask Elijah, oh wait you can't because I killed him" I shrugged out of Klaus' hold and got into Elena's face as Klaus laughed.

The door opening caused me to look at the two people who stormed in, I was expecting it to be Rebekah and Tyler but instead it was Bonnie and Matt "Bonnie, get out of here!" Elena shouted to her best friend as the witch assessed the situation.

Klaus ran behind the witch and began speaking "Ah, I was wondering when you'd show up. Now we can get started" he looked over my shoulder at the two humans "Ah, Dana, why don't you relax? You and Chad sit tight" he brought his eyes back to the witch "I assume you're the reason Elena's still walking around alive?"

"That's right. If you want to blame someone, blame me" Bonnie's eyes flew to mine when I scoffed.

"Told you, witches always ruin people's fun," I said to Klaus, making him laugh and nod.

"Oh, there's no need for blame, love. Just your witchy interference seems to have caused some undesirable side effects. And since you caused the problem, I'm going to have you find the fix" as soon as he finished his sentence Rebekah entered with Tyler in hand.

"Get off of me!" Tyer shouted as he struggled against Rebekah's hold.

"Hush now," Bekah said to the werewolf, as she held him tightly and kept him close to her body as she dragged him towards us.

"I'd like you all to meet my sister Rebekah," Klaus told the people in the room, as Bekah came to a stop.

"Word of warning... She can be quite mean" I said with a wink, making Bekah flip me off.

"Don't be a bitch," Rebekah said as she threw Tyler into Klaus' waiting arms, Bekah walked over to me but not before she sent Bonnie the stink eye.

"Leave him alone!" Elena shouted, she tried to get passed me but I stopped her by putting my hand on her chest and forcing her back.

"I'm going to make this very simple... Every time I attempt to turn a werewolf into a vampire hybrid, they die during the transition. It's quite horrible, actually" he bit his wrist and shoved it into Tyler's mouth "I need you to find a way to save my hybrids, Bonnie"

"And for Tyler's sake... You better hurry" I said as Klaus swiftly broke Tyler's neck, dropped his body on the ground. While the humans and witch we in shock, Klaus Rebekah and I shared smiles, blackmailing someone to do your bidding was always fun.

_____________________________

Okay, so I know a lot of you will be like "Why is Alex being a bitch, she's so heartless" well here's my reason, Stefan has lied to her over the summer and before all you say "but she lied to him and Stefan about Klaus!" I'm gonna say, she lied to them to save them from acting like idiots and getting themselves killed but Stefan just did it because he cared more about Elena then Alex's feelings.

Stay Sweet 🍬

Katt xx ❤︎