Chapter 22

Hey guys, another update, I know right, it's a miracle, anyway enjoy this chapter while I go watch Jane the Virgin... I may be addicted :(

Stay Sweet 🍬

~~ Katt xx ❤︎

__________________________________________

I sat in my new room at the Mikaelson mansion and brushed my wet hair gently, after Elijah's meeting with Damon we'd come back so we could get ready for a dinner party that he'd made with Klaus and my brother's, the idea was that Klaus would make a deal with them and leave the town forever, it wouldn't happen but it was funny to see them hope.

A knock sounded on my door, I ignored it and continued with my brushing, I knew who it was before the door even opened "hello love" Klaus said as he silently closed the door and stepped closer.

"What do you want Niklaus?" I said not bothering to meet his eyes in the mirror of my dressing table, I didn't have to look at him to see that he'd flinched from my use of his name, he had to do a lot more then call me pet names to get back in my good books.

"I came to apologise for what I did, what happened shouldn't have happened and I know you hate apologies, but I have to say it" I turned to him and his eyes lit up with hope, oh he was going to suffer before I even thought about accepting it but he didn't have to know that.

"Damn right you need to apologise, you daggered me for no reason, yeah I lied but I did it to protect my brother, I didn't know Elena was alive, you found out she was alive the same time I did" I stood up and poked him in the chest with the handle of my hair brush "you gotta do a hell of a lot better than just apologising buddy boy"

"I know and I should never have doubted you" he moved closer to me and touched my face "I love you so much and I should have undaggered you as soon as I could but I thought if you were here with Mikael he'd kill you to get to me" I softened a little bit.

"We're partners in crime Nik, you kept me out of the fight when we promised that we wouldn't do that when you found me in New Orleans you promised that we'd be together through everything, was that just words or were you telling the truth?" 

"I was speaking the truth, I meant it and I still do" I nodded slowly and Klaus swooped in and kissed me, I pulled away and glared at him.

"Okay listen here buddy, I may have let you kiss me but I am nowhere near forgiving you yet" I poked his chest and watched as he grinned widely at me "what?"

"So you'll forgive me?" he asked pulling me closer and I nodded before he kissed me soundly "good because I think I might kill someone if you didn't" he grinned when I rolled my eyes and our kisses began to get more fierce, he pushed me onto my bed before leaning over me.

"Oh, and who would you kill?" I asked as he kissed down my neck to my chest, making me gasp and squirm under him as his fingers brushed my sides and made my giggle.

"Everyone, anyone," he said as he stopped kissing me and looked me in the eyes "for you, I'd do anything" he kissed both my cheeks and then moved to my lips before pulling away and sighing, "your brothers are here" I laughed, hard.

"Niklaus, Alexandra our guests have arrived" Elijah called up the stairs as I grabbed my closest dress and pulled it on. It was time to put on our game faces and deal with my brothers.