Chapter 46

A sex scene in this chapter so keep an eye out for that... Also, read the Authors Note at the bottom... I have an idea and I want to know if it would work.

~~ Klaus' POV ~~

My brother was dead, I had to act like I didn't care but he was my blood and it hurt, I walked into my bedroom and sat on the bed, Alex was talking to Rebekah downstairs and about what we were going to do about the other 2 white oak stakes that her siblings had. Before I could wipe my tears away Alex opened the door and was in front of me in an instant, her soft hands touched my cheeks and she kissed away the tears gently.

"My brothers will try to find a way to kill you, you know that right?" she asked matter of factly, I nodded and she sighed "do you remember that vampire that used to hang around in New Orleans before we left?"

I raised an eyebrow "Scary Mary?" I asked using the nickname that Alex coined when she first met Mary.

"Yeah, that's the name" she kissed my nose and pulled out her phone "I'm telling Kol to find her and kill her, my brothers will try to find out who sired their bloodline" she tapped her phone and smiled at me "I was going to ask if you were okay, but by the looks of it, you aren't"

I sighed deeply and she pushed me back onto the bed and wrapped her arms around me "I'm fine, love" I grumbled as she looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"No you're not, it's okay to feel Nik" she leant up and kissed my lips gently making my arms wrap around her waist, I pulled her closer and breathed in her scent, I ran my lips up and down her neck and drew her closer to my body.

~~~~~~*******~~~~~~

"Klaus" she breathed out making me growl into her skin, rolling her over so I'm on top I pinned down her hands and ground myself against her making her moan and arch against me "please" she sighed as I continued my assault, seeing her torture her brother made me want her so bad but at the time it was a bad idea, but now it seemed I couldn't control myself any longer. Stripping off her clothes as she did the same to mine I plunged into her slick, tight heat and kissed her lips forcefully.

She moaned into my mouth as my grip on her wrists tightened and I continued to thrust into her wildly, Releasing her hands I grabbed her waist and tilted her hips upwards so I could hit her sweet spot head-on, she gasped out some unintelligible words and I kicked my thrusting into high gear, using some of my Vampire speed to help.

~~~~~******~~~~~

"Jesus" I groaned as I felt her tighten around me as she came, her cry in pleasure pulled my own orgasm out of my body and I gently placed her body down onto the bed "I love you" I mumbled kissing her trembling lips lightly.

"I love you too" she replied looking into my eyes, her own shining with love, all I know, all I am and all I hope to be, I owe to her and I wasn't afraid to show her every second of the day for the rest of our forever.

____________________________________________________

Hey, guys, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I planned how this book will end already which is awesome 😄

Okay so the idea I have is to write a Jurassic World Fanfic, as I just found out that the second movie has been greenlighted, it's supposed to be out in 2018 which makes me really happy, so let me know what you guys think 🙂

Stay Sweet 🍭

~~ Katt xx ❤︎