Christmas Chapter

Hey, guys, as you all are well aware that it's almost Christmas 🎉 So like all my books I write a Christmas chapter. This year is no different. Thank you all for the support over the year, I hope you all are spoilt with gifts and love. Next week will be a normal update, so I hope you all enjoy 😀

This will be only a small chapter, as I am planning revenge on Elena in the next one.... imagine Rebekah but worse.... This is Cersei Lannister type shit. End of the chapter is a sneak peak of next weeks...... I'm so pleased I got this out  😈

ALSO, THIS CHAPTER HAS AN ADULT SCENE IN IT IF YOU ARE UNDERAGE OR DON'T LIKE THAT KIND OF THING, I'LL MARK WHERE IT STARTS AND ENDS.... JUST IN CASE... THIS IS FOR THOSE NAUGHTY LITTLE BUNNIES OUT THERE WHO KEEP BEGGING ME FOR SMUT... DON'T SAY I DON'T GIVE YOU ANYTHING.

__________________________________________

~~ Flashback December 25th, 1989, Paris, France ~~

~~ Klaus' POV: ~~

I woke up to the sun barely warming my face, I knew what day it was and what Alex wanted to do, she wanted me to undagger Rebekah so we could have a 'Family Christmas' I knew that she was in contact with Elijah, their whispered phone calls and long letters didn't get past me, this year I wasn't going to give her the Christmas that she wanted. No, I was going to give her the one that she needed, one where she'd be pampered and treated like a queen, to start off I would make her french toast, just how she liked it.

Turning to look at my wife I smiled and kissed her nose, she was exhausted after my ravaging last night, she barely had time to recover before we were at it again, I could still taste her sweet blood on my lips, kissing hers I slowly got out of bed, careful not to wake her and headed, naked into the kitchen, she'd sleep for a while yet until she realised I wasn't next to her anymore.

I barely got the toast in the frypan when I felt hands trace down my stomach to my hips, her fingers tracing the dips of my body slowly, making a growl and clench the handle of the pan "you're supposed to be asleep my love" I said gently to her as her fingers started to move up.

"It's hard to sleep when I don't have this hot body next to me" she replied, I could hear a smile in her voice, she knew I couldn't sleep without her either.

"I'm making your favourite, French toast and crepes," I told her letting go of the frying pan in a move that felt like a spasm when her fingers touched my abdomen and moved lower.

"Screw the toast and the crepes," she said, turning me to face her she grabbed the back of my head and attacked my lips harshly "what I want right now is my delicious husband, he's my favourite" she mumbled it against my lips which made me clench her waist.

~~~~~~*************~~~~~~

Scooping her up in my arms I pressed her against the cabinet next to the stove, my lips attacking hers and she ground herself against my lower half, I realised then that she was also naked, which made it feel even better, growling deeply I thrust so sharply into her we almost became one being, her cry filled my ears and the room.

Her sharp nails dug into my back and her inner muscles clenched around the part of me that was inside of her "please" she begged to try to make me move but I stayed still, she whimpered and tried again.

"Say it again, love" I growled out, it was hard not to keep moving but I was holding it off, it was a rare thing to have her beg, I was going to relish it for awhile.

She growled loudly, with all her strength she pushed me to the ground and straddled my hips, connecting us again, she began to move at her pace, taking me as deeply and as roughly as she liked, sitting up suddenly I grabbed her hips and pulled her to me sharply, we began to move in a frenzied way, both of us falling apart in each other's arms.

~~~~~~*************~~~~~~

Burying my face into her neck I bit her at the same time she did it to me, taking a few gulps of her blood I pulled away just enough so she wouldn't disconnect from me.

"I love you," I said with a smile when she finally pulled back, my blood dribbling from her lips as she smiled at me.

"I love you too," she said kissing my lips before looking at the frying pan that was now smoking "the toast is burning," she said with a giggle.

~~ Flashback End ~~

~~ Present Day: Klaus' POV Still ~~

I rolled over and wrapped my arms around Alex's waist, my hands brushed against her stomach, it made my heart twinge, I'd never get to see her heavily pregnant with my child, never see her scold me when I did something bad in front of said child, never hold her hand as she brought a new life into this world. My heart tightened once more and I pulled her closer.

"Morning" she mumbled into my ear, "what's wrong?" she asked kissing my wet cheek, I didn't even notice that I was crying.

"Nothing, my love, I'm just happy we're alive and together" I smiled sadly at her, she wrapped her arms around me and kissed my lips with a gentleness that only she showed me.

"I love you, you know that right?" she asked wiping away my tears with her thumb.

"I know, I love you too" I kissed her back with as much passion as I could conjure up and pulled her closer to me, I knew this was where I belonged in her loving embrace and with her, in mine, I was not going to let her go... Ever

_________________________________________________

Next week's sneak peak: Alex's POV:

"The thing is, Elena, in 10 years my brother's would forgive me, so would Caroline," I leaned closer to her neck and breathed in her over the top perfume "as for Nik, he'd forgive me in two days, tops" I released her throat and turned to the people in the Grill "Well done to all of you, you got Elena, so when I leave this establishment I want you all to remember this as a harmless prank on Elena" I looked at Stefan who had come in sometime during our discussion "and on my brother, Stefan" I walked out past Stefan and heard all the people inside laughing like they'd heard the best joke in the world, most of them saying that they 'got Elena and Stefan good'

Only a little snippet of the end of the chapter, just to give you a taste of how evil I'm feeling *Evil villain laughter* 😈