Chapter 34

Klaus, Kol, Elijah and I walked through the forest towards the old witch house, Kol was rubbing his chest where Ric had stabbed him and Klaus was rubbing my back to soothe me. It wasn't working. I wanted to kill Esther and Elena and when we were unlinked I was going to kill Finn as well. He planned this, if he didn't like being a Vampire he could've just asked and I would've killed him.... Happily.

"You can kill her after I get her blood I need for my Hybrids, my love" Klaus whispered into my ear making my skin prickle "that way I can use them to protect you" his hand lingered on my shoulder for a second longer than necessary.

"Fine" I growled marching towards the witches house so I could rip that bitches head off, Esther was going to die, tonight.

"That's lovely" Kol said as we came up the small hill near the witch house and stopped when we came up to a pentagram that had Esther and Finn standing in the middle of it "We are stuck out here while the favourite son plays sacrificial lamb. How pathetic you are, Finn"

"Be quiet, Kol. Your brother knows virtue you cannot even imagine" Esther said with a glare, her hate for what she turned her children into showed on her face.

"Whatever you think of us, killing your own children would be an atrocity" Elijah said, he was calm but on the inside I knew he wanted to rip her to pieces, I could tell because I felt the same.

"My only regret is that I did no let you die a thousand years ago" she said with a growl, I thought Mikael was bloodthirsty, this women isn't a vampire and she's worse then Mikael and Klaus could ever be.

"Enough" I yelled making her flinch "All this talk is boring me. End this now, Esther, or I'll send you back to hell" I stepped forward and glared at Finn who also stepped closer to me as if he was going to kill me.

"For a thousand years, I've been forced to watch you, felt the pain of every victim, suffered while you shed blood. Even you, Elijah, with your claim to nobility you're no better. All of you... you're a curse on this earth stretched out over generations. If you've come to plead for your life... I'm sorry. You've wasted your time" Esther closed her eyes but quickly opened them when her spell didn't work "No. Sisters, do not abandon me!" She shouted intot he night sky, The flames grew stronger, and we all covered our eyes and when I uncovered mine I saw that the torches thy surrounded the pentagram were out and Finn and Esther were no where to be seen.

~~ Later ~~

I sat in the Grill and drank my usual glass of bourbon, I was alone today, Kol was in Denver playing 'human' with Jeremy Gilbert for Klaus, Klaus himself was getting Bonnie to unlink us because Rebekah found out that a new White Oak tree had grown after they'd left when they'd just turned.

Someone sat on the other chair and I looked up to see Elena, I groaned both internally and externally "what do you want Doppelganger?" I asked harshly, I wasn't in the mood for her 'save me, I'm in distress routine'

"I came to apologise to you, I didn't know Esther was going to try to kill you as well" she looked to the side for a split second and I knew she'd just lied to my face, she knew, of course, she knew.

"The thing is Elena, I don't care, shall I show you how much human life means to me right this second?" before she could answer I called over the din of the Grill "Stand up" every human stood without complaint "slit your throats" I said, every person picked up a knife that was on their table and pressed it to their jugular.

"No!" Elena shouted making me smirk, she made a move to stop one of the people but didn't get far when I grabbed her wrist and held it to the table.

"Wait, stop," I said before they could do anything "I've changed my mind" I looked Elena in the eye "take three steps back" everyone followed me once more "Turn around" they did "close your eyes" I knew they all did but Elena broke our eye contact and looked at the closest person to see if they had "next time you even think about killing me or my family, think about this day and then don't do it" I stood up and gripped her throat.

"You can't kill me, Klaus would hate you and so would your brothers" she gasped out passed my constricting hand which made me smile.

"The thing is Elena, in 10 years my brother's would forgive me, so would Caroline," I leaned closer to her neck and breathed in her over the top perfume "as for Nik, he'd forgive me in two days, tops" I released her throat and turned to the people in the Grill "Well done to all of you, you got Elena, so when I leave this establishment I want you all to remember this as a harmless prank on Elena" I looked at Stefan who had come in sometime during our discussion "and on my brother, Stefan" I walked out past Stefan and heard all the people inside laughing like they'd heard the best joke in the world, most of them saying that they 'got Elena and Stefan good'

__________________________________________

Hey, guys, new update for you.
How was your chirstmas? Was it good?

Mine was great got drunk because why not?

I'll see you all next week

Stay sweet 🍭

~~ Katt xx ❤️