Chapter 50

I watched in amusement as Klaus tortured Tyler by dancing with Caroline, the younger Hybrid looked ready to snap and murder Klaus but didn't because of all his classmates that danced close by, this decade dance was like the last, teenagers drinking spiked punch, stumbling to period music because they didn't know how to dance to it and the usual drama only Klaus and I were the enemies that they thought was going to attack them, little did they know we were leaving as soon as the sun came up.

"Come, love, it seems my sister is not here" Klaus murmured angrily as he came towards me and lead me out of the Gym, I pulled him to a stop and pulled my phone out of my beaded purse.

"Bekah, call me back immediately. I only came to this ridiculous dance because you begged me to, and now you're nowhere to be found" I said as Klaus cleared his throat and pointed to the ground where a line of salt lay between us and the parking lot.

"What is this?" Klaus asked as footsteps came toward us, I looked at Stefan was dressed in his 1920's get up and smiled, remembering all those times in Chicago.

"Your mother's back," Stefan said making Klaus and I share a look, why couldn't that women just stay dead, when someone dies twice they're not supposed to come back.

~~ Ric's Classroom ~~

We followed Stefan silently, well I did, Klaus was losing his goddamn shit, cursing his mother and whatnot "She does this all the time, right?" I heard a voice ask from the other side of the door, we stepped in and all heads snapped over to us.

"What's taking so long? All boundary spells have a loophole" Klaus asked as I leant next to Damon who had his arms crossed, he looked at me and then back at Bonnie, we came to a begrudging understanding, well he did, I was still unsure about whether or not he was going to try to kill me.

Matt stumbled into the room "People are walking right out of the dance, past the barrier" I sighed and leant deeper onto the table, Damon shifted and wrapped an arm around me, he could see I was getting antsy.

"Well, if Matt and I can leave, we could stop Esther ourselves. We just gotta find out where she is" Jeremy said while I stayed quiet and thought deeply about the situation, we needed to get rid of Esther and her spell as quickly as possible before she does whatever she has planned.

"Suicide, Jeremy," Stefan said quietly to the youngest Gilbert who clearly didn't realise that he was de1000-year-oldwitch that could be watching us as we spoke, I watched as Klaus rushed forward and grabbed the dark skinned boy I'd seen dancing with Bonnie earlier, Klaus told me his name was Jamie.

"Suicide would be disappointing me. Now work your magic, witch, or I'll start killing people you fancy" Klaus said gripping Jamie's throat tightly as the poor human clawed for his life.

"Let him go," Bonnie said stepping forward from her alter that Damon and Stefan had helped her set up.

"Not until you get us out of here," Klaus said seething, I rolled my eyes and made my way over to Klaus whose eyes followed me the whole way, I stood in front of him and put one hand on his chest and another on his cheek.

"Ah, don't be stupid, my love. Bonnie doesn't give a damn about us. The only reason she's helping right now is to save Caroline, Stefan and Tyler. If you start killing the people she cares about, she'll tell us all to go to hell" I said into his ear, Klaus sighed and released Jamie only to grab me by the waist and hold me tightly as Bonnie looked at me and nodded her thanks.

~~ Later that night: Mikaelson Mansion ~~

I stood in the coffin room and opened Rebekah's, I sighed and pulled the dagger out of her chest, as Klaus stood over his mothers now officially dead body, I placed the dagger on the table and walked up behind Klaus.

"Your trap failed, mother," Klaus spoke to her dead body and I wrapped my arms around his torso "I live, and I will go on living with the love of my life, let your beloved spirits try to preserve you again" he leant closer to me and I rubbed little circles under his suit jacket "I dare you to come after us. I will build an army so big, no one will ever touch us. My survival will haunt you through eternity. You will never destroy me!" he shouted before turning to me and crashing his lips to mine as if to prove to her that she couldn't do anything to us ever again.

_______________________________________

Hey, guys, a new chapter, I've already written the last chapter, also the Epilogue for this book and the first chapter of Dalliance, I'd written them months ago but I'm going to edit them when it's time so they make sense with the story.

I'll be updating Short Human Life Of Alexandra Salvatore this week as well because I can and I've been writing a lot.

Tell me if there are any mistakes in this chapter... took me like an hour to write it 😂

Stay Sweet 🍭

~~ Katt xx ❤︎