Chapter 20

Klaus crouched down next to Elena and I, "It's always nice to see a vampire in his true element." he said into my ear as he moved my hair away from my neck "The species has become such a broody lot" I shivered as his breath hit my neck gently.

"No. You did this to him" Elena said as Stefan dropped Chad's now dead body to the ground and wiped his bloodied mouth onto his sleeve.

"I invited him to the party. He's the one dancing on the table" he glanced at me and showed my his wrist, "want to dance on the table with your brother too, love?" rolling my eyes, I pushed Klaus away and stood up with Elena.

"Where is it?! Where's my necklace?" Rebekah shouted as she stormed into the Gym, phone in hand and stomped her way over to Elena and I.

"What are you talking about?" Klaus asked with a sigh.

"She has my necklace. Look" she handed Klaus the phone, the picture on the screen was of Elena and Stefan smiling happily.

"Well, well. More lies" Klaus said looking at Stefan and I with clouded eyes, he grabbed me by the arm and looked at me closer.

"Where...is it?" Rebekah asked making me pull away from Klaus I turned to Rebekah and the doppelganger and kept my eyes on them, I didn't want Klaus to see I was actually afraid of him.

"I don't have it anymore," Elena said her eyes meeting mine with a silent plea.

"You're lying!" Rebekah said, vamping out she flashed forward and bit Elena's neck, I rushed forward, grabbing Elena I pushed her away and Held Rebekah off with one hand, which would've been impossible if I wasn't an Original as well.

"Knock it off!" I shouted at Rebekah, making her pause for a moment, I'd never in 100 years raised my voice at her like this.

"Make her tell me where it is, Alex!" She shouted back, she looked so angry that it wasn't worth trying to get her to calm down. 

"Where's the necklace, sweetheart? Be honest" Klaus asked Elena as she whimpered and held the bleeding bite mark, so she could stem the flow that trickled down her neck.

"I'm telling the truth. Katherine stole it" Elena said over a whimper.

"Katerina. Of course. Well, that's unfortunate. If we had the necklace it would make things a whole lot easier for your witch, but since we're doing this the hard way, let's put a clock on it, shall we?" Klaus walked over to the control board and set the time on the large clock that sat on the wall above the basketball hoops there was a loud buzzer and the clock flashed red "20 minutes. If Bonnie hasn't found a solution by then, I want you to feed again." he touched Stefan's shoulder and smirked "Only this time, I want you to feed on Elena. You know you want to"

"No, Klaus! Don't do this to him!" Elena shouted as Klaus walked over to me and grabbed me by the arm and started to drag me out of the Gym.

"No one leaves. If she tries to run, fracture her spine" Rebekah and I shared a look as we left the Gym and headed tot he truck, I think I was about to find out what it was like to be daggered.

____________________________

Hey, guys new update, I hope you all enjoy this update. I really had a great time writing this.

I also found a great picture that reminds me of Kalex:

So tell me what you guys think

Stay sweet 🍬

~~ Katt xx  ❤︎