Chapter 15

Hope. It's a powerful thing, and everyone hopes for different reasons, take Klaus for example, he was hoping I would forgive him, fat chance, Rebekah was hoping that Stefan would love her like he used to, also fat chance, Stefan was hoping he could get away from Bekah and get a snack, not happening. And me? Well, I was hoping this shopping nightmare would be over already.

Klaus, Stefan, Rebekah and I were in a clothing store, drinking champagne and waiting for Rebekah to chose what clothes she wanted to wear. She's was in the changing room humming and hushing us as we complained about her taking so long.

"There has to be more to this dress" Rebekah commented as she stepped out of the dressing room in a very short dress.

"There's not," I said gulping down some champagne, I refused to play dress up with her.

"So women in the 21st-century dress like prostitutes, then. You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers" she commented pointing down at the dress that she was wearing.

"They act like prostitutes too. Also, you wore trousers so women today could wear nothing and I thank you for getting weird looks, I love jeans" I sent her a cheeky wink and glared at Klaus when he put his hand on my thigh.

"And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident" she asked looking around at the speakers that were littered around the shop with displeasure.

"It's dance music," Stefan said putting down his glass down on the small table that sat between the two of us.

"You would dance to this?" Rebekah asked Stefan and I, I just shrugged while Stefan just made a humming noise.

"Are we done?" Klaus asked with impatience as I slapped his hand away again.

"And why are you so grumpy?"Bekah asked him with a raised eyebrow, she nodded over to me "Alex still not paying attention to you?" she smirked when his lips thinned.

"I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying, one thing. Your necklace. And you lost it. Alex will forgive me one day, she always does." he put his hand on my leg again which made me stand up and walked up to a rack of clothes nearby.

"I didn't lose it. It's just been missing for 90 years, I very much doubt she will, you tried to kill her brother and snapped her ankle in half" she turned away from Klaus to Stefan who was back to sipping his drink "So what do you think?" she asked him doing a little spin for him.

"I like it" he mumbled with a little smile, Bekah said and walked back into the fitting room "What? I said I like it" he said looking at me while I groaned, I grabbed a pair of ripped skinny jeans a few other things and walked into the dressing room, might as well join in the fun.

"I can always tell when you're lying, Stefan" Rebekah shouted from the dressing room, she wasn't the only one, but I still haven't figured out what Stefan was hiding.

"Nice one, good work" Klaus commented as I stepped out of the dressing room wearing a whole new outfit, placing my old clothes on the front counter I place a $100 bill on the table and snagged a bag to put my old clothes in.

"You're the one that pulled the Dagger out of her" Stefan said as I flopped down next to Klaus who was watching me the entire time.

"I heard that," Rebekah said from the dressing room, making me and Klaus chuckle from our seats.

"All right" Stefan mumbled placing down his glass, he stood up "I'm going to get some fresh air" and with that he left me with Klaus and Rebekah.

__________________________

Is it an early update or a late one???? I'm so confused ?_?

Anyway, I'm feeling a little bit better, this is the first time I've had a break from the meds, soon there will be no more Pink Elephants 😂 

Also, Alex's outfit 👇

I hope you all enjoyed 🙂

~~ Katt xx