Chapter 5

I watched as Stefan tied Ray to the dart board and watched with slightly jealous eyes as he threw darts at Ray's body, Klaus wouldn't let me go join in because he liked seeing Stefan in his element, and Stefan did look like he was in the zone as he dipped the tips of the darts into the Wolfsbane laced alcohol and tried to cox Ray into spilling his secrets "Ray, you can end this right now. Just tell me where your pack gathers for the full moon" Stefan said as he readied another dart.

"I can't" I heard ray whisper out as Klaus watched the two and buried his face into my neck with a grin, he was happy with himself and he was finding it entertaining because every time Stefan moved I would try to go over and join the fun but Klaus's arm banded around my waist stopped me from moving an inch.

"I know, I know, you live by a code and all that. But see" Stef gestured to Klaus and me "he's not going to let me stop until you tell me and I do whatever he says. That's the way it goes around here" Stefan stopped as one of Klaus' lackeys walked up to us at the bar.

"Hello Mr Klaus," she said with an easy smile, the lack of life in her eyes made me tense up, she was completely under his control, did I look like that to outsiders? "I have some information for you. He told me to tell you that he saw their brother Damon at the farmhouse" my body stiffened and Klaus gripped my waist tighter and held me there.

"Well, thank you, Claudine. You just tell your friends to keep up the good work with the neighbourhood watch, huh?" he said still holding my waist he nodded to her and she left, but Stefan replaced her.

"Our brother's still on our trail?" Stef asked me and I gave a stiff nod, Damon didn't know I was alive, and I really wanted to surprise him, mainly because I wanted to see if he'd freak out or not.

"He's getting closer. I'm going to have to deal with that" Klaus released me and Stefan stopped him from leaving.

"No, no, no. Let me handle it" Stef said, he looked at me with pleading eyes and I sighed.

"Babe, why don't you let Stefan and I deal with Damon, you get the information we need out of the wolf, that is your forté after all" I ran my hands down his chest and felt him shudder in pleasure "besides we can't wait around all day for you to return to this dive bar" I smirked when I traced the waistband of his pants and he stopped breathing.

"Why should I let you leave?" Klaus asked Stefan, a little breathless "I trust Alex completely because she wouldn't do anything to ruin my plans but you, I'm not so sure about"

"'Cause you know I'll come back," Stefan said, emotionless and unblinking, it was almost like he was the perfect pet, listening and obeying his master's orders.

"Do I?"Klaus asked with a slightly raised eyebrow, he didn't believe Stefan for a second and the way Stef's eyes kept pleading with me made me suspicious as well, he hated Klaus for many reasons and the latest one was because he thought Klaus had brainwashed me to make me act like I was in love with him.

"You saved my brother's life. I'm in your service" Stef glanced at me again his eyes now begging me to talk Klaus into this.

"Oh, that almost sounds so tedious and indentured. Aren't you even having the least bit of fun?" Klaus asked gesturing to the wolf who was watching us from the other side of the bar.

"I'll make sure that my brother doesn't bother us anymore," Stefan said and Klaus nodded, Stefan didn't miss a beat, he left without a second glance and Klaus held onto me for a moment or two.

"Make sure he doesn't get to attached, love, again," Klaus said kissing me roughly before pulling away and walking over to the wolf who was now trying to get out of his ties.

~~ 40 Minutes Later ~~

I arrived at the News Studio shortly after Damon did and hid in the shadows, I had to give it to my brother, going after Andie was one hell of an idea "You know, maybe I haven't made my point" I heard Stefan say as he and Damon faced each other from across the spacious room, he looked up "Hey, Andie, you still there?" my eyes were drawn up as well and so were Damon's, there on top of the scaffolding was Andie, tears in her eyes she stared at Damon who was now staring at her with a gaping mouth.

"Andie?" Damon asked in disbelief, he looked from Stefan to Andie then back again, he actually cared about the bloodbag?

"Damon? I can't move, Damon. He told me that I can't move" she whimpered out from where she was precariously standing.

"No, no, no, it's ok, Andie, stay calm" he glared at Stefan who looked proud of himself for getting the upper hand on Damon "Not cool, brother" Damon moved forward and came nose to nose with Stefan.

"Oh, come on. It's a little bit cool, huh?" Stefan said with a tiny smirk on his face "Hey, Andie. You can move now" the words left Stefan's mouth.

In a blink of an eye, Damon was pressed against the wall "No! No, no, no, no, no!" he shouted but Andie was already laying dead on the ground, I stood in the shadows, mouth open ready to jump in but it was too late.

"I said... Let me go" Stefan was holding Damon by the neck against the wall when I stepped out of the shadows, Damon turned to look at me and he almost passed out, Stefan released him from his grip.

"Alex?" he looked back at Stefan and rushed to my side, he picked me into his arms and squeezed me tight "how are you alive?" he kissed my cheeks and pulled back just enough to look at me.

"You'll have to ask Elijah that," I said pulling out of his arms I walked over to Andie's dead body and nudged it with the toe of my boot.

"Where is Elijah?" Damon asked as Stefan took off and ran to go back to Klaus, I should've gone with him but I wanted time to hang out with Damon a little while longer.

"Dead" I said, looking at Andie one more time before looking at Damon once more "I killed him" I touched Damon's face and smiled sadly, it was the first emotion that had come back to me in months "Stop looking for Stefan, he's lost" I took my hand away and walked off "so am I" I mumbled before taking off to go back to Klaus.

_____________________________

Hey guys, next chapter will be in Damon's POV, I hope you all enjoy this chapter, I finished it early so I could get a jump start on the next chapter.

~~ Katt xx