Chapter 40

I left Damon and Stefan to talk about brotherly stuff, like Damon making out with Elena, I couldn't stand grouchy Stefan so I left them when they went to the Boarding House.

I opened the front door of the mansion and was immediately pulled into a hug, Klaus knew I'd need one, my brothers were grating my nerves, Stefan's constant tapping almost made me want to cut his fingers off.

"You're tense love" Klaus mumbled as he kissed my head and he began to massage my shoulders tenderly "your brothers annoyed you that much?" He kissed my neck and walked around me so he could get to my shoulders better.

"You, my love, have no idea" I sighed as he kneaded my skin releasing the tension that had bunched under it.

~hours later~

I pulled myself out of bed and gathered my clothes, Klaus lay on his back looking pleased with himself. I had to go to the Boarding House because Damon wanted me to come with him to the new Wickery Bridge opening, he said it would be a good bonding experience for us considering Stefan and Rebekah ruined it for us.

"Leaving me so soon, love" Klaus asked finally sitting up, I looked at his face in the mirror and laughed.

"Well one of us has to be the social one, we can't all be evil masterminds, that lounge around all day naked" I winked at him and put my hair up in a twist,  and made my way over to him, I kissing his lips I went to move away but he pulled me back to him roughly, "I have to go" I giggled as his hands snakes around my waist.

"Well you are the wife of a mastermind and he says that you have to stay in bed with him" his lips connected with my shoulder blade and I started to giggle harder.

"5 minutes that's all you get, just 5 minutes" he rolled on top of me and kissed me deeply, if I was late to this thing Damon would kill me.

_________________________________

Hey guys, filler chapter. I'll do a real update next week.
Thanks for understanding why I didn't update ☺️

Stay sweet 🍭

~~ Katt xx 💖