Chapter 11

Okay so this chapter had a sex scene in it but I got a message from Wattpad so I've moved the scene over to a separate book.... It was to sexy by Wattpads standards

_______________________________

We left Gloria's bar and went to the warehouse to revive Rebekah "This doesn't make any sense. Why don't I remember you?" Stefan asked as he trailed behind Klaus and I as we made our way to the coffins that we had been dragging around for the past three months.

"You said it yourself, that time had a lot of dark holes" I mumbled as I grabbed Klaus' hand and let him drag me farther into the warehouse, I was a little hesitant to wake up Rebekah seeing as the last time we saw each other we were saying our goodbyes because she wanted to leave with Stefan, I knew Klaus daggered her shortly after to stuck her in the coffin.

"No, if he knew me, then why hasn't he said anything?" Stefan asked I could feel his eyes burning holes into my back.

"I'm a little busy right now. Memory Lane will have to wait" Klaus muttered as he continued to stride forward, Stefan suddenly grabbed me and tugged me back which stopped Klaus from moving.

"What the hell is going on?" Stefan forced Klaus to look at him and I sighed, confused Stefan was getting on my nerves and I could tell Klaus had enough of him as well "Answer me" Stefan demanded, making me scoff but Klaus gave in and spoke.

"Let's just say we didn't get off to a brilliant start," Klaus said pulling me away from Stefan "To be honest, I hated you" he looked at me and I laughed, understatement, Klaus loathed Stefan at the beginning and o be honest so did I, blood addict Stefan is a dick.

~~ Chicago, 1920's Alex's POV~~

After Klaus and I got bored of dancing we walked up to the booth Rebekah was sitting in with Stefan, when we walked over to the table they were in an intimate kiss and it looked like they were enjoying themselves quite a bit "It's late, Rebekah, we're leaving" Klaus growled pulling Rebekah from Stefan by her arm.

"Get off of me!" Rebekah shouted, over the din of the bar nobody looked over to our little group so we were lucky in that respect, but that also meant that Klaus and Stefan could have their 'macho man, chest banging competition' without being watched Stefan got up and grabbed Klaus' arm which made me grab Stefan's.

"Who is this guy?" Rebekah got out of Klaus' hold and we both stepped in between the two men, Stefan's eyes left Klaus and finally stopped on my face "Allie?" I swallowed hard and nodded to my brother as I rubbed Klaus' chest lightly to calm him down, it was working but very slowly.

"Stefan, don't. He'll kill you" Rebekah interrupted our stare off "He's a lot stronger than he looks" I could feel Klaus smirk into my hair and his arm wound around my waist like a vine as he continued to watch Stefan.

"So this is the famous Stefan Salvatore. I've been hearing so much about from my dear Alexandra" Klaus muttered before grabbing my chin and making me look at him "You're right, he does have funny hair" he smirked down at my unimpressed face and then looked back at Rebekah "I'm bored. I want to go"

"Then go without me, I'm not your girlfriend or wife" Rebekah muttered stepping closer to Klaus slightly before looking at me with a wink, good to know she doesn't blame me for her brother's dumbass behaviour.

"No, you're my sister, which means... You have to do as I say" he grabbed Rebekah and pulled her to him, Rebekah and I shared a look before we both pushed Klaus away and walked off without looking back, our arms intertwined we moved through the crowd and out the door with Klaus following us closely.