Chapter 19

Dana and Chad were sitting on the floor, Dana was sobbing quietly after I shouted at her for screaming so loud I had formed a headache, Klaus and I were sitting on the bleachers waiting for Bonnie to come up with a solution while Matt and Elena were crouched next to Tylers body talking, "He killed him" Matt mumbled his eyes left Tyler for a second to meet mine before he quickly glanced away.

"He's not dead. Klaus's blood will turn him into a vampire" Elena said back making Klaus stand up and walk over to the group.

"And if Bonnie's successful, he'll live through his transition," he said with a smile as I also stood up and flashed across the room to Elena's side making her gasp.

"Go on, then. Go and fetch your grimoires. and enchantments and what-not. We'll hold on to Elena..." I touched her shoulder and grinned at the witch "For safe-keeping" Bonnie went to say something to me but Elena gestured for her to go.

Rebekah came forward after Bonnie and Matt ran out of the room together and spoke close to Elena's face making her jump and my laugh "So this is the latest doppelganger. The original one was much prettier" Elena stepped closer to me subconsciously as Rebekah looked her up and down.

"Enough, Rebekah," Klaus said making Bekah pout like a child "Take the wolf boy elsewhere, would you?" he pointed to the body on the ground and Rebekah sighed, picked up Tyler and left with him. Klaus looked from me to Elena " Just ignore her. Petty little thing" I'm sure if Rebekah was here she would've smacked Klaus but seeing as she wasn't I did it for her.

~~ Minutes later ~~

"She'll be fine," I said to Elena as she stroked Dana's hair to make her feel better, "Klaus won't kill her himself" Elena nodded but continued to stroke her hair anyway as the Gym door opened slowly and Stefan walked in.

"Stefan..." Elena said standing up, but Stefan's eyes didn't go to her they landed on Klaus who was sitting close by fiddling with his wedding ring, he was pissed about everything and that was his habit, like mine, was when I was nervous.

"Klaus," Stefan said as he walked closer to the Hybrid.

"Come to save your damsel, mate?" Klaus asked as he stopped playing with his ring, his eyes stayed on Stefan as he glanced at Elena and I before going back to him.

"I came to ask for your forgiveness. And pledge my loyalty" Stefan said as I came closer to them both with Elena in tow.

"Well, you broke that pledge once already," I said crossing my arms, as I came to stand in front of my husband who touched my waist with his fingers from his seat.

"Elena means nothing to me anymore" Stefan looked right at me and then his eyes went to Elena who stopped walking altogether "And whatever you ask of me... I will do"

"Fair enough," Klaus said standing up he kissed my head as he walked past me and gestured to Dana and Chad who were still sitting on the floor "Let's drink on it. Kill them." the two humans stood up as Klaus got closer "What are you waiting for?" Klaus asked looking back at Stefan who was still standing in his place "Kill them"

"No! Stefan, don't." Elena idiotically said to her boyfriend "He's not going to hurt me. He already said..." before Elena could finish her sentence Klaus slapped her so hard she flew into the air and hit the ground hard making her scream.

"Jesus Klaus she's only human, be more careful" I scolded my husband and flashed to Elena's side to check on her, just as I touched the red mark on Elena's cheek Stefan rushed forward, fangs out and tried to kill Klaus.

"She means nothing to you?" Klaus shouted as he held Stefan back with one hand to Stefan's throat "Your lies just keep piling up"

"Let her go!" Stefan choked out "I'll do whatever you want, you have my word!"

"Your word doesn't mean much. I lived by your word all summer, during which time I never had to resort to this..." Klaus pulled Stefan closer and compelled tried to compel him "Stop fighting"

"Niklaus" I shouted making him flinched because I used his full name, he knew I was getting angry and yet he continued to choke my brother.

"Don't do this, don't do this," Stefan said as he desperately tried to breathe in.

"I didn't want to. All I wanted was your allegiance. Now I'm going to have to take it" I held Elena as she tried to get to Stefan as watched as Stefan continued to struggle against Klaus.

"Don't...Don't..." Stefan mumbled shaking his head.

"You will do exactly as I say when I say it. You will not run, you will not hide, you will simply just obey" when he was done talking Stefan stopped struggling and he let him go.

"No! Stefan!" Elena said while we both were still sitting on the floor.

"Now kill them. Ripper" Klaus said as he once again gestured to Dana and Chad who just stood there like idiots and watched the whole thing happen.

"Fucking idiot," I said to Klaus as Stefan vamped out and rushed to Dana before he grabbed her and drank her dry.

________________________________

Hey guys, new update, I hope you all like it!

I may get a little bored during the week and write another chapter, but I don't know yet 😀

Also check out the song above, its Pacify Her by Melanie Martinez, she's my new favourite singer. So go check out her stuff if you haven't already! 😘

Stay Sweet!! 🍬

~~ Katt xx ❤︎