Chapter 42

I sat on the couch in the Mikaelson Manor and flipped through the pages of a phycology book, it belonged to Jenna and because she is now dead I'm sure Elena and the never present Jeremy wouldn't mind that I nicked it from their house the last time I was there. The front door slammed and I knew it couldn't be Klaus because he was painting in the same room as me, I glanced at the door as Rebekah huffed her way into the room and smirked at her.

"What did my brother do now?" I asked causing Klaus to chuckle from his position across the room, he refused to let me see what he was doing, so I ignored him. Mainly because he kept teasing me when he came past to clean the water in the jar he was using.

"He and Sage used me and told me to leave" she huffed again making me laugh with no emotions.

"I told you he'd do that, but did you listen?" I asked snarkily making her huff even more "no you didn't" Klaus laughed but was stopped when we heard a knock on the front door, we all eyed each other "clearly no one ordered a pizza" I mumbled, standing up I walked to the door and glanced behind me, Klaus stood with a paint brush in his hand, he nodded and I swung the door open and groaned loudly, "Sage what a horrible surprise" 

"I need to tell you something that you'll want to know" she mumbled stepping into the house, she eyed Klaus but turned to me after a second "your brothers have found the White Oak and they plan on getting it tonight" I raised my eyebrow "I'm only telling you this because Damon said if he kills one of you, he kills all of you and I don't want Finn to die" she wrung her hands and I nodded.

"Where is the White Oak now?" Klaus asked as Rebekah threw me my jacket.

"They used it to make the Bridge, so if you want to save your family we need to move now" I kissed Klaus' cheek, I knew he was waiting for a phone call from one of his lackeys about Finn's whereabouts.

~~ 20 Minutes Later ~~

I threw the last piece of wood into the pile and lit my cigarette lighter "Everyone hold onto your butts" I muttered throwing it onto the pile as well, in an instant the wood was ablaze and Damon's car was coming around the corner, causing me to smirk, he got out of the car and stared at te fire "you tried to kill me, again, brother, dick move"

"Your grand plans always seem to get ruined, don't they? Sorry to disappoint you. Again" Daon glared at Beka and looked at Sage who stood just behind me, she was surprisingly helpful tonight then again she was pissed that Damon didn't tell her that if he killed one of us Finn would die too.

"You set me up" Damon growled at her making me smirk, he wasn't scary in the slightest, he looked more like a spitting kitten to me, I can't imagine what he'd look like to Beka and Sage.

"No. I'm just looking out for myself" she defended her actions as she stepped forward and glared at him.

"I told you I'd save your creepy boyfriend!" he said making me glare at him, he'd save her boyfriend but not me, his own flesh and blood? My mind began to think of ways to get back at him.

"And you lied to me, Damon! The originals are linked. If one dies, they all die. If I can get inside her head, don't think I'd be able to get inside yours?" he raised his eyebrow slowly "your sister told me everything, she even showed me in her mind, you're willing to kill her just to avenge some teenage girl" she laughed humourlessly and he rushed at her and grabbed her by the throat, she was older than him so his grip on her didn't even make her choke.Damon: I should end you 

"She's 900 years old, Damon. You're not capable of ending her," I told him with a giggle, making him glare at me, he was also incapable of ending me, which made me so happy.

"Do you really think that I would risk Finn's life for one of your petty revenge fantasies?" Sage said standing to her full height, she was just humouring him at this point.

"Let me tell you something... your long lost love has a suicide wish. So when mama witch linked them together in a spell, he's the one who volunteered to die" she blinked at him and squinted, okay so maybe I didn't tell her that much but I thought when we got Finn back he'd tell her or at least be willing to help us out.

"He wouldn't do that" she spat at him making him laugh at her.

"He didn't want to live. Not for you, not for anyone. He doesn't love you, Sage. And when I do find another way to kill those originals, I'll start with Finn" he pushed her away and got back into his car before speeding away.

"So I guess Salvatore Sibling bonding is off the books for a while" I mumble to myself with an eye roll, why did I even think for a second that my brothers weren't going to kill me, the only people I could trust now were the Mikaelson's, and even then I was slightly sceptical.

________________________________________________
Hey, guys, so I might've lost track of the timeline here and I thought I was closer to Finn being found.... I was wrong, so here's an update, next week will be the chapter with Finn :)

Stay Sweet 🍭

~~ Katt xx ❤︎