Nobody love me part 1

Whitney pov
I had been working with Jermaine Jackson on my very first album. He was so nice and sweet but I actually had a crush on his brother Michael plus he is married. Clive had wanted me to work with Jermaine he thought Michael will over power me. He said that since I'm a new artist, Michael popularity might over power me. Jermaine knew I had crush on Michael. Plus he was married. So we were just friends despite what newspapers say. "Okay Whitney and Jermaine we need to get this song finished.Also Whitney we have people who may want to work you. You want to impress. They outside listening so let's give them
Something to talk about....make them want to come in and listen some more. They out side in the hallway." Clive said. I just nodded. He been stressing me out. "Nip I have someone who would like to
Meet you after we get done." Jermaine said. I just nodded. I close my eyes and tried to relax.

Micheal Jackson
Babyface, Quincy and I came to listen to this new artist. Her name was Whitney or something like that. Jermaine been pushing is to hear her. I mean I been busy working on another album and I finally gave in. We sat in the hall way just to make sure she doesn't get overwhelm. I mean many people get nervous, or intimidating. We were just talking and goofing off. We were in another room. We could see her and Jermaine but they couldn't see us. "Hey didn't she sing on that show she was amazing." I said. She was so beautiful. "Yea and she amazing...." Quincy added. "Boy when I heard her sing. I already have songs for her...." Baby face added. I just nodded. When the music begin and she sing that first note. She capture me. She had her eyes close like she was dreaming of lost love. I had toon put Jermaine. I felt like she was singing to me. So much in fact I went to the other room. I went to tell Clive I want her to work with me. Quincy and baby face said the same thing. They weren't even halve way through the song. Her voice sent chills through me. When she sing it was like heaven open up. When she they finished she open her eyes. She look at us. We all clap but when she saw me and she look nervous. I was too. I bit on my lip. Clive cleared his throat signaling from them to some out.

Whitney pov
I just got done singing and when I open my I was shocked. I saw Quincy, baby face and then m. The Michael Jackson. I was so nervous. I saw him bit on his lips. Clive wave us to come out. I was so scared. Will he like me? Jermaine kinda nudge me snapping me into reality. We walk out together. I can't believe I'm going to meet him.