The superbowl

Author note: I edited the last story and change the date. Whitney is only 4 months.....
Whitney pov
It been a couple weeks and Michael has been so stressed. He taken it hard. He performing at the Super Bowl. I was so concern. I wanted to go and be there but he beg me no to. I know he was so hurt. We agreed I could stay in the hotel. I couldn't Stay there. I went to the stadium. Something was off. I watch on tv as he perform. could tell he was in pain. I watch as it begin.

I told my mom I'm going to go

I told my mom I'm going to go. She was scared. I wasn't. I watch as he put on the best performance but I look closer and saw he was crying. I got passed security and went to his wardrobe room. I just wanted to comfort him. When he saw he was kinda surprise. I could see tear streaming down his face. I took off his glasses. "Don't hide from me." I said. I wrapped his tears. I kissed his lips. He begin to play with my necklace. Then me touch my lips. He undid my clothes. "Michael were...." He cut me off with a kiss. "Whit just be here." He said. He carried me to the limo. We made love. I was so breathless. "I love you." I told him. He kiss my forehead. "I love you too."he said. He rub my stomach. We just relaxed. He played  with my necklace. I laid on his chest. We were ridding back. We were on the floor. We open the sun roof and look at the sky. We just talk about the twins. I laid on his chest. I look up at him. He was in deep thought. "Talk to me." I said. "Whit. I'm just wondering who will come up with this lie. I mean I have never hurt a child. I love children.  I wouldn't hurt them. I will rather cut my wrist before I'm harm a child." He said as tears slid down his face. I wiped his face. "Michael I know you wouldn't and no matter what I will stand by you." I said. He nodded. I kissed his lips. He was almost sobbing. "Whitney they talking about taking the kids from me, from us. If it's get that bad promise me, you will do anything to prevent this." He said. "Michael What are you." He cut me off. "If it resulted to it we have to get a divorce and I want you to marry and find someone. Someone who will take care of you." He said handing me the divorce papers. "Michael I won't."  I said. "Whitney you will. For Prince and for the girls." He said. I was beyond shocked. "I can't Michael this is not right." I said. "If you don't they have a court order to take him from us. They talking this serious. They also talking about charging with you as an accessory." He said.I cried. "But you were on tour so you okay." He said. Tears were sliding down my face. "Do this and maybe we will work it out. Bobbi is waiting at the airport. He promise to take care of you...." He said. My heart sinked. He told me to sign it. I did. We went to the hotel. I got Prince and left. I had to walk away from the man I loved. He was pushing me away. He claim for now but I felt like forever. Michael signed an agreement that He will see Prince only if I was there or his parents.
3 months later (Whitney is 7mths)
Bobbi isn't that bad but he isn't Michael. I missed him. I turn on the tv and he there's being lied on. Bobbi doesn't care. He alway complaining. "Shut up. You know what." I was packing my bag. Going down stair when I pushed. I went into early labor. The girls are okay. They are fighting for there lives but they doing well.
1 year later sept 23, 1994
Bobbi and I have been getting ready for our wedding.  My father passed away a couple months ago. We were getting married. Michael was found not guilty. I was getting ready. I saw a note. 'I hope you have a wonderful wedding. -MJ.' I was crying. Little did he know Bobbi raped me and I'm pregnant. I was in tears. Mj and the twins were with Him and Katherine. I decide to run to Neverland. I ran down the street. I live a couple of blocks. My mom was so shocked. "Whitney ?!" She yelled.
30 mins later
"Hello?" I heard someone voice say at Neverland. "It Whitney open up." I said. The guard open the door. I ran down the drive way to see Michael and some girl playing with my children. My heart was shattered. I wanted to die. When he saw me he looked so sad. I began running away but he ran over to me. He grab me. "Whitney what are you doing here?" He ask. "I came to tell you." I was about to say something but the girl came over and hugged Michael. "Michael," she said as she kissed him. I was taking back. "I just got a bad feeling and checked on the kids." I said. He just nodded. He called pal and ask him to take me back. Bobbi and I had got married.
8 mths later and 1 year later February19, 1995
I gave birth to another girl Bobbi Kristaina.  I been doing coke again.
I been drinking. I not the girl everyone knew. I been acting on waiting to exhale. The kids are growing up. I was doing drugs everyday. Sometimes it all melt together. Michael is about to release another album. Bobbi is so abusive. I have bruises all over me. I been taking pain medication. Bobbi just beat the crap out me. The kids were with Katherine. I was in a limo. I was just trying to leave. I felt so unwanted. Michael promise me we get back but he married Lisa. I told them to pulled over. I was standing on a bridge. It was 3 am. No one was around. "Mrs. Houston are you okay." My driver said. I took the champagne bottle. I open it. "No nothing is fine. I mean I have the perfect life or it seems. Well I had but I can't."I said putting was of my legs over at the edge. I took a long gulp."Mrs Houston don't please!" He said. "The only way I wouldn't jump. If Michael was here. I stayed taking another gulp of alcohol. I drunk the last of it. I drop the bottle. "Well this is it." I said. I saw a star. I prayed Michael would get to say good bye. Next thing I see helicopter.

Micheal pov
I was getting ready to go pick up the kids. I couldn't believe Whitney drop them on my mom. I was getting dress. The phone ranged it was my mom. "Hello?" I said. "Michael turn on the tv now!" My mother said frantically. I turn it on. "Turn it on the news Whitney is...." I dropped the phone when I saw the headline. "Whitney Houston wants to die....." I saw on her bridge. I ran out the house without a being fully dressed. I drive myself to the bridge. They had the streets block off. They head people but I yelled. "Let me threw I can save her...." I said. The police had no choice as crowd became anxious. I was getting closer to Whitney. She was mumbling under her breath. They were trying to negotiate but she wasn't responding. I got closer to her I saw bruises and more. She was about to let go but I wrapped my arms around her. She keep fighting me. I pulled her over. She was crying and asking why. "Whitney!" I yelled. "Why I want to go!" She said. She looked in my eyes she look so depressed. She was so frail. That light in her eyes was gone. "Because I love you and together or not. I will always love you...." I said. I kissed her lips. I wrapped my arms as she cried. I put her in the ambulance. She was crying. They had to sedate her. I went home to find Lisa gone. Her ring on the counter. I wasn't heartbroken but I was for Whitney. I cried. I remember what I told her. I will be there and I wasn't. I needed her. I went to the hospital. I kissed her forehead. Begin to write a letter. 'Did you really think I stop thinking about you. Loving you. Caring about you? When I watch you walk away to marry another man apart of me died. I wanted you. I love you. Whitney I was giving you space and I alway love you. I never stop. If you thought or assume I did then you went crazy.....' I look up and saw her staring at me. I walk closer she look upset. I kissed her.
Whitney pov
When he kissed that spark return. I felt so much better. Like I could see a rainbow. He pulled back. "Promise me you will stop ..." I cut him off "I promised." I said. He laughed. We just cuddle and talk about how he and Lisa were getting a divorce and he told me to divorce Bobbi. I told it wasn't that  simple since we have a daughter. He told me that he will raise her as his own and Bobbi will have visit. I agreed. We plan said we won't let the world know until we were ready.