Recording

2 months later
Whitney pov
It is so awkward being in the studio with my husband. I can't believe we are recording a song. "Hey baby?" Michael said. "Hey So what are we doing here." I said. "I written this song and it called Days of the Broken Hearted." He said I look at him. "Okay days of the broken hearted? When did you write this?" I asked. "When do you think?" He ask. "When we broke up? I married Bobby. Then I was about to jump?" I said almost in tears. "I was sitting at my desk. Thinking about you and before I knew it a song came to me." He said. Both of us had tears in our eyes. "Nippy I love you and I know I'm not perfect and I know your not, but promise me what happens. Of if something happens you will keep going." He said. "I promise. Besides nothing should happen." I said. We were listening to his new album after we finished recording.

"I like it." I said. "Well I have a song for you to sing as well but, I don't want you to say I wrote because Clive wouldn't allow you to sing it. I typed it out." He said.
I nodded. I kissed him. "You know I missed this. No kids. The sneaking around. I missed you." I said. He bit his lip. "How about you record this song in one take perfect? Then we could have some more fun." He said. "Fine but show me how it goes." I said. He begin to sing the melody. I swear God put instruments in this man body. "You got it." He said. I nodded. He sat down. I put on my headphones and breath. I let go.

Micheal pov
I know she haven't been feeling like herself but today she seems like herself. Goofy. Funny sexy. We just finished.

I kiss her. I heard a knock. "Oh my." Said some young guy. I remember him. "Chris we suppose to be in studio 4. Jay and beyonce is letting us listen to the new song."A girl with light skin said. I know a lot of celebrities use this studio. She pause when she saw us.

Whitney pov
I heard them before. I went to walk to them. They look so shock. "Hello?" I said. They looked nervous. "Sorry we didn't." They were talking over each other.

"I know we met Beyoncé and Jay z but let crash the party

"I know we met Beyoncé and Jay z but let crash the party." Michael said. I nodded. "You know we are done here." I said getting all the demos and stuff. I put them in Micheal bag. "Why don't you came with you guys and by the way what are your names?" I said. "I'm I ugh Robyn but my stage name is Rihanna and this is Christopher brown but his stage name is Chris Brown." The girl said nervously extended her hand. "Nice to meet you by the I prefer hugs. I like your song umbrella and I like your remix Chris." I said. He smiled. I hugged them. Micheal did the same. They look so nervous: "So we going to studio 4." I ask. They nodded. They were so cute. So quiet. We let them walk in front of us. "By finally you guys made it . I thought you two got lost or something and why do you look like you see a ghost." I heard Beyoncé voice. "Yes it like y'all so nervous." Diddy said. We walk in the room and everything stop.

"Hello

"Hello. You look like you having ball." I said. "Hello." Michael said. "Whitney it been a while." Jay z said. "Jay." I said hugging him. He shook hand with Mike. "So what y'all doing?" Michael said. "Creating music can we get you opinion." They ask. We nodded. "I think we have a few minutes. After a few minutes we got a call from the Emily. I told her to bring he twin here. She had a family emergence.  "Is everything okay." Michael ask. "The nanny was out with the twin and had a family emergency so she going to drop them off." I said. "How many kids do you have?" Beyoncé said. "7 kids." Michael said. "Dang." Chris said. "Sorry." he said. We laugh. "Just don't cuss around them." I said. We got security to being them up. They were woke and very active.

 They were woke and very active

"On they are adorable

"On they are adorable." Beyoncé said. "Dada." Baby girl said reaching for Mike. I let him have her. Little man was look at Beyoncé and everyone. "He isn't shy." Rihanna said. I nodded. "Well we should be going. I see you guys later." I said. Michael nodded. Everyone was very star struck. I hugged everyone. "Say bye bye." I asked for the twins. They said bye bye. Majority of them said aww. We went home. The twins were a so tired. We put them to bed. "You know what I was thinking about?" He ask. "What?" I ask. "'Maybe we need a date night." He said. I nodded. "Is it a date night or an excuse to." I said kissing him. "Mm hmm both." He said smacking my butt. I giggled. "You know if done it a beach we can do it anywhere." I said. He smiled and began to sing do you remember. I smirk. He kiss me. "Yes but I want to take my time plus. I miss having my wife to myself." He said rubbing my back. "Fine call people to see who can watch them." I said. He nodded. I went to take a shower and get the kids snacks ready. They came in. "Mom I'm made the basketball team." Mj said. "Aww good. When is your first game." I said. "Next week. Couch said I'm so good. I might start." He said. "Well you can just keep your grades up. How you do on that history test?" I ask. "90." He said. I ask the girl the same things. I ask Blanket what he learned. They went and did their homework. Micheal came down with the twins and blanket all over him. I was giggling. This was so cute. The twins were on his leg and blanket was on his back. I smiled.