Days leading up to the trail

A/n:  so y'all can know their ages
Micheal-46
Whitney-41
Mj-13
Paris/Nicole-11
Bobbi Kristina-10
Blanket- 7

Whitney pov
My kids having nightmares at night think daddy going to go to jail.Micheal haven't been sleeping at all. This trail is taking its toil on all of us especially Micheal and I. "Micheal I'm not gonna lie the evidence they have you is non existence. They have to rely on testimony. So I was think we put your wife and kids." Micheal cut off the lawyer. "I don't want my kids on the stand." He said lowly. I nodded. "Whitney could you go make some coffee." Michael said. "Okay." I said. I got up and left out the office. I felt so dizzy.  "Mrs.Jackson?" Someone called me. I was half way down the stairs. The room was beginning to spin. I tried to walk over to the couch.

Micheal pov
"Have you been sleeping?" The lawyer ask. "I can't sleep. I'm innocent and I can't believe." I cut off with a maid running in. "Mr. Jackson! Your wife passed out on the couch." The maid yelled. I ran to see her faces down. I flip her over. "Nippy?" I yelled. I checked her pulse. "Get a doctor now!" I yelled. The lawyer tried to help. "Daddy." I look up to see blanket. My mom, Cissy and my kids came in. "What's going on?"Cissy said. "Mj go take your sibling upstairs now!" I yelled. He grab their hand and told them to come on. I told the maid to go stay with them. Blanket was crying. God he reminds me so much of me. They all was crying. They went to their rooms. I check to see if she was breathing. She was. My mom got down and help me. "Did she fall and hit her head?" My mom ask. I look at the maid. "No she just seen dizzy." She said. "She passed out where?" My mom ask. "On the couch." The maid said. "Okay the doctor maybe come but let's get her upstairs and under some cover." My mom said. I nodded. She was freezing cold. I took her to the room. I cover her up. "Is mommy going to be okay?" Blanket ask. "She going be fine." I said. He nodded. "Go play with your brother and sisters."I told him. He nodded and shut the door. "Please don't take her away from me." I said praying to God. "In Jesus name." I said it. There was knock. "Come in." I said. It was Cissy and my mother. "Can I ask you a very personal question?" My mother said. "Yes?" I said. "Could she be pregnant?" My mother ask. I shrugged. "I mean it could just be stress." I said. My mom nodded.

30 minutes
Whitney pov
I woke up to Micheal, Katherine, my mom talking to someone. "She's pretty exhausted. She need to take it easy. No stress and need to make her doctor appointment asap." I heard some male said. "Mmmm micheal?" I said. He look at me with relief. He walk over and my mom and Katherine and walk out. "Hey." He said smiling. "What's going?" I said softly. "Nippy you need to relax." He said. "Micheal Im fine it just I have to sleep." I said. "No nip it isn't. It isn't." He said and caressed my side. "But it isn't." He cut me off. "Just relax." He said. I nodded. I heard a couple of knocks. "Come in." Micheal said. I see all the kids walking in. "Is mommy okay?" Blanket said. "She fine just a little tired." Micheal said. All my babies had tears in their eyes. "Awe come here." I said scooting in the middle. I'm so happy Micheal and I have a California king bed. Micheal laid beside me. They climb in the bed. They laying on the both sides of me and Micheal. The Prince, Paris, Nicole was laying on Micheal's side and blanket and Bobbi Kristina was laying on my side. They shows me drawing and notes they written to me. It was gorgeous. They all slept In the room with me. It was the only time Micheal and I slept a full night. I have to go to the doctor in the morning to see what wrong with me. Micheal said it mostly stress.