All the man I need

I year later - April 7 1990
Whitney pov
I was in the studio. I just felt so awkward it had been a while. I was in a bad mood. I begin recording all the man that need. Clive cut the first take. "Okay Whitney I'm normal try to tell you to take your mind off Michael when you sing but this song. I need you to sing it like he right here with you." He said. I just nodded and close my eyes. I begin to sing the song. After I was done and open my eyes I see Clive clapping. "Perfect!" He said. We continue to record the album. I record miracle and many others. We walk out the studio only to bombarded with questions about me
And Michael. The album. Fans who wanted autographs. So I had to run inside. "Ummm Mrs. Houston!" Someone shouted. "Yes." I said. "I'm Michael's butler. He wanted me to take you to Neverland." He said. I just nodded. Michael and I have been together for 2 years now. We have our fights and stuff but we always makeup. The only real one we have is about those kids. I mean it okay to let them come over and play but when I found out they were in the bed room. It made me upset. I told him if he didn't stop they could accuse of something. I know Michael would never hurt a child but if your not careful. The parent will end up using those child as weapon for money and etc. I saw a helicopter on the roof. "Ummm, are we going to Neverland in that." I ask. He just nodded. I rode in silent. We landed. I saw Michael waiting on a train. I ran and kissed him. "Baby what all this?" I say. "Well you been working so hard and I been working so hard we barely get to something." He said. I just nodded as he handed my champagne glass. But we had to take pictures because we wanted to.

We rode the train and rode all the rides

We rode the train and rode all the rides. We had a water balloon fight. It was so much fun. We went inside. There was a candle lite dinner cook for us. I was so nice until something started sucking on my toe. I thought it was Michael. I look down it was bubbles. He has gorging so big. "Bubble hi."I said. I was about to hug him but Michael pulled me back. "Bubble here is stronger now... I actually may have to ..." He said in tears. "Baby it okay...." I said. I kissed his face. The trainer came and got bubbles. We ate dinner. I wasn't really hungry. It was so quite until I had to ask. "Okay! I'm here now and so you brought me here for what? I know you Michael to well..." I said. "Whitney." He said. "What?" I said. He smiled. "Whitney Elizabeth Houston." He got down on one knee. "Will you do me make me the most happy man on earth? Live with me at Neverland? Have a some kids? But the most important thing will you marry me?" He said. I just said yes. He got up and put on this ring. It was so big. He pick me up. "We have to celebrate this...." He said. It had been a couple of months. I just giggled.

I woke up in the bed. It was 9:30. I was in so much trouble. Inwas running late. I was suppose to be at the studio before 7. I had some clothes out here luckily. I took a shower and brush my teeth. I went in my purse to take my pill but it was missing. "Michael!?" I called out to. He came in the room with this grin on his face."Baby have see my birth control." I ask. "Ummm Whitney it in the bathroom." He said. I forgot I got it out when I got here. "Sorry I just been a little stress." I said. "Oh are you okay?" He ask. "Yea I'm just running a little late." I said. Michael look at me funny. "I was suppose to be at the studios a couple of hours ago." I said. He nodded. I took the pills. I look at it. I was taking the right one. "Babe I have to go. Pack and stuff and the album." I mumble.I kissed his lips. I smiled. "Just come when you finish recording I can help you with some things." He said smiling. I kissed him again. When I was walking out the room. It hit me. I have to call my mom. "Michael I have to call my mother cause she is going to kill me if she here's I'm engage on tv or by paparazzi. He nodded. I called my mom. I know her and dad are getting a divorce which is the reason I have been talking to them for the past 6 months. "Hello?" She said. "Mom?" I said. "Whitney baby how are you." She ask. "I'm fine just very happy." I replied. Michael came and wrapped his arms around me. "Does it have anything to do with Michael." She ask. "Well, actually! We're getting married." I said squealing. "Oh my babies getting married." She scream. "Wait Nippy's engage!" I heard my brothers and dad say. "Let me talk to her." My dad said. "Hey honey?" He said. Michael made me sit in his lap. I know he was trying to listen. "Hey dad." I said. "Well my baby girls is getting married:.." He said. "Yea I am...." I said. "Well baby I just want you to be happy and make sure Michael take good care of you." He said. For the first it sounded like my dad was about to cry. "He is."I said. "I know that." He said. "Your mom says she coming down tomorrow and help y'all begin to plan for the wedding. Me and your brothers are coming to." He said. "Okay dad bye." I said. I hung up the phone. "They happy?" He ask. I nodded. "Well we can go tell my parent when you get done at the studio." He said kissing my neck. "Mm Michael! I have to." He cut me off kissing me. "Let just have quickie?" He said. "Michael you don't do anything quick...." I said as he undid clothes.