Two years later

Whitney pov
Well many people may wonder what Michael and I are doing. Well, we are celebrating, and enjoying our freedom. It like we are set free. We both decided to get baptize, again. Both of us working to know God, better. I have peace and room to breath. I'm not suffocated by work or this things called life. I get to talk to the kids. I've mostly been reading my bible. We are going to church. People don't know who we are. Michael is the musician. He plays the music and sing. I'm singing in the choir. We have been in the same place for about a month. My children is coming to visit today. I'm super excited. We had to make sure no one knew. Michael was watching tv. I was cooking spaghetti and making a salad. The doorbell ring. I look to see my babies here. "Mom." Mj said. He looks so much like Michael. I can't believe how big they have gotten. He hugged his father. I hug Paris and Nicole. They had tears in their eyes. Bobbi Kristina had her baby. "Aww let me see grandma baby." I said. I pick her up. "Hey." I said and kiss her. I hugged blanket who is getting so tall. He is almost as tall as me. I saw Johnathan and Jessica. They ran and hugged me. "Well something smells good." Krissy said. Michael is grilling steaks and stuff so." I said. "So this is paradise?" Katherine ask. "Yes a little bit. I just pray that God let us keep until he say so other wise." I said. She smiled. "You pray?" She and my mom ask. "Everyday and I read my bible. I'm also active at church and Michael is the head musician." I said. They. Smiled and hugged me. "So are you?" My mom ask. "Why should you ask me this?"I ask. "Because Katherine and I been having dream of fishes." My mom said staring at me. "Mom I'm a grandma, last time y'all had that dream was when I, umm God, I was pregnant with the twins." I said.

I begin to laughed

I begin to laughed. They laughed with me. "Momma?" I said. "Well?" Katherine said handing me a test. "You guys I'm a grandparent I can't." I just laughing. Micheal walk in. He saw the test and just did the peace sign  and walk away.

"Michael! Get your butt in here!" I yelled

"Michael! Get your butt in here!" I yelled. "Hey mother and Cissy what's going on." He said. "We trying to figure out is she pregnant again." My mom ask. "Why would y'all think it was nippy." He ask. "Cause when they both have them it always me." I said. He nodded. "Yea but we have 7. Plus you went to menopause because you haven't got your..." He stop. I looked at him.

"No mike I still have my period

"No mike I still have my period. I've just been a little." I look at him. He shook his head.

"Umm you need to take that test because we are not talking about it until we'd know

"Umm you need to take that test because we are not talking about it until we'd know." He said. I nodded.

I took the test it said negative. I was grateful, but who would be. "Prince!" I yelled. "Hey mom." He said. "How's that girl doing?" He look down. "Umm she's fine. I started my own production company." I cut him off. "She's pregnant is she." I said. He nodded. "I knew it wasn't me but normally it just 1. Janet." I said. "I know who one of your fish dream is and I think I know who's the other. "Who." They said. "Mj and you might want to call Janet." I said. "Janet wouldn't but Mj! We need to talk." Michael said. "Well I'm going to make this call just to prove to you. "Hello?" Janet said. "Hey Janet it Mother." Katherine said. "Hey I thought you were visiting M and W." she said. "I am but I had a fish dream and I was." She cut her off. "You always know. Yea mom I am pregnant." She said. I smiled. "Do you need me?" She ask. "Umm not right now but, I want you to come." She said. I smiled. No fishes are swimming up this lake. God please make sure that doesn't happen.  I went to spend time with the kids. I had a fun day.

I woke up to see the kids asleep. Michael was somewhere. I went to our room. "So are you relieve?" I ask. He was speechless. "Mike, I." He kissed me. "For better or worst. I love you." He said. I kiss him. "Momma." We heard one of the twins. "Hey princess." He said. I kiss them. We just lived and was happy. This is my new life not the glitz and glam, but I can finally be me. I can be free of the pressure of being in the spotlight. I can hold hand with my husband and walk down the street with out being judge. With out having to be followed by the clicking of a camera. Without hearing people yelled my name asking questions. Now I can truly be me.

A couple of days later
I was bored and out curiosity. I was thinking why for I feel empty. I walk out to see Michael look through music. "Mike?" I said. He look at me. "Were you happy when you discover I wasn't pregnant?" I ask. "Umm well nip, I was relived but I just hope you were even if your weren't. I just missed raising a child with you. You know. I mean we have had kids but now we are able to watch them grow. Get to help him or she with homework talk more and laugh more without having to worry about paparazzi or fans interrupting." He said. "Well I think we should I could try to get pregnant or surrogate or we could adopt." I said. He smiled. "You sure?" Be ask. I nodded. "Mmmm." He said kissing me. "I love you." I said. "I love you till death do us part." He said. I smiled. My life is finally complete.