The final moments

Whitney pov
The kids are all touring with me. They wanted to do this. Micheal had just paid me a visit a lads night. It was so strange because he was dress as a bell hop. The older kids have their own rooms adjourned to mine and my mother and Katherine. The younger ones Blanket, and the twins, Jessica and Jonathan is in a suite with me. I plan on telling them their dad is alive. Soon. I was getting ready for a show. Bobbi Kristina and her friend Nick came in my dressing room. Nick is about 17. He older but he is helping. He and Bobbi Kris have been getting pretty close. So close, they may be more than friends. "Mom lets take picture." She said. I smiled and look at Nick who was holding the camera.

"You look good ma

"You look good ma. You have this glow." She said. "Yea it because all of you are here with me." I said. "Well from past experiences, the only time you had a glow like you and mike." I cut her off. "You better not finished that sentence." I said. She nodded and smirk.
Flashback
There was a knock at the door. The twins and blanket were asleep. In the bed room. I was looking over my schedule. I huff. "Who is it?" I said. Only to hear another knock followed by. "Umm of the bell hop we might have mess up on a delivery. I open the door to see Michael standing in a uniform. I smiled and let him in. "I heard you liked a man in uniform." He said smiling. "Mike the kids are here." I said pointing to the close door. "Then you going to haven't keep down." He said kissing my neck.

"Whitney you ready?" The stage Manager asks I nodded.

We were at the point where I pulled tribute to Michael with a song. A song for you. I wanted to break down. This for has to be one of the worst things. I haven't been feeling well. I just want to sleep. I need to rest. As soon after the show ended. I ran to my dressing room. The media has been very brutal. I went to the couch laid across it. My mom came in. "Mike?" I heard her say. I open my eyes to see him standing in the door way. The kids behind her. "Michael?" Bobbi Kristina said. He look at them. "Hi?" He said. "How are you here and alive?" My mom ask. "I help him fake his death." I said. The kids look at me and Michael. "Oh auntie. Your... your..." nick fainted. "Mj pull him in here and shut the door." I said. He did it slowly. They all came in. As they got closer to mike. Tears formed in their eyes. The only ones who wasn't crying were the twins. Paris and Nicole ran over to Michael. Hugging him. "God I miss you, all." He said. "So can I get hugged from my buddies, MJ and Blanket." He said. Mj look at him. Blanket hugged him. "I can't believe at how tall you guys are." He said kissing blanket head. Mj hugged him. "I been hearing that you are good at basket ball and I saw the game when you scored. 15 points not bad." He said. Mj smiled. He hugged Bobbi Kris. "I heard that you have been getting into cheerleading. You are making good grades and been getting into a little bit of trouble." He said. "Yes I have but I'm getting better." She said. He hugged her. He look at the twins and Bobbi Kristina . "I been hearing you guys have began dating we need to talk about that." He said. They nodded. "And lastly." He said looking down at Jessica and Johnathan.

" He said looking down at Jessica and Johnathan

They look at my mother who was in tears

They look at my mother who was in tears. "Is that daddy?" Jessica said. My mom nodded. She ran to him. Jonathan stood their looking at his dad. Jessica kiss his cheek. Michael had tear in his eyes. "God you have getting so big." He said. Jonathan walk over Michael hugged hook. HE hugged Michael. He kissed their cheeks. "Y'all are so grown up." He said. He hugged my mom. I smiled.

I let the kids leave with Michael and my mom. Nick left with them. I sign a couple of autograph. Giving Michael time to escape with the kids.

3 hrs later
I went out to eat and a little me time. I came back to hear Michael and the kids laughing. I walk in. "Mommy?" They said. I hugged all of them. Micheal kissed me and Jonathan and Jessica said eww. We laughed. "So what are you guys doing. " I said. "We built a fort, ate candy,and are playing a game." Jessica said. I smiled. "Can I play." I ask. They nodded. They had moved the furniture. My mom was sitting in the couch observing. They were playing duck, duck, goose.
We end up watching a movies. Michael and I was cuddle up with the kids. We made a pile on the floor. Some of them were on the couch. They all felt asleep. All the kids was surrounding us. I had Johnathan and mike had Jessica in his arms. They were between us. Bobbi Kris was laying in my shoulder. Paris was lying on Micheal.Mj was asleep in the couch with blanket on the other end. Nicole laying on Paris shoulder. Nick was sleeping beside Bobbi Kristina. "I missed this." Micheal said. "Me too."I said. He smiled. We were watching finding nemo. My mom was asleep. I was slowly falling asleep.

Michael pov
I woke up and notice Bobbi Kristina and Nick was gone. I went to get some water. I went to check in the room I open the door to see Bobbi Kris making out with nick. "What the hell?" I said. They jump back. "Michael its not what it looks like." I cut her off. "My wife takes you in and you come in and what? Have sex with Bobbi K date her behind nippy back. God! Please tell your not." I cut my self off. "Bobbi k and Nick held their head down. I closed the door. "Are you pregnant?" I ask. "It happen one time and we just and I." I cut them off. "God?" I said. "How far along?" I ask her l. She shrugged. "Don't tell mom. I'm not sure how far along I am. Mi."She stop. The door open to reveal Cissy. We know her and she heard it all. "We will discussed this in the morning. You will tell your mom in the morning." I said. Cissy nodded. "No I will be in trouble." She said. "You are already in trouble." Cissy said. "You are a baby having a baby." She said. Bobbi Kristina had tears in her eyes. Nick was had his head down. "Nick may I talk to you for a minute." I said. He nodded. "I will talk to Krissy. Think of way how to tell nippy." She said. I nodded.