Trying to escape

Micheal pov
Whitney has been stress since she been at home. She literally wakes up screaming. I mean I have nurses giving her sedation drugs because she'll literally snapped. Cissy had moved in to help. She was suppose to leave the day of Nippy's accident, but that didn't happen. I was falling asleep until I heard Whitney scream.
Whitney pov
I was walking around Neverland. I had Prince. I was walking around the garden. All the sudden the house exploded. I screamed in agony. I knew my family is gone.
Michael pov
I ran up stairs and saw her screaming. I wrapped my arms around her. "Whitney!" I yelled. She looked at me. Her eyes looked brighter like before this happen.
Whitney pov
I saw Michael. I felt sick like death was standing upon my shoulder. I knew if something happen it was going to be today. I kissed him. I reach for the needle the nurses been giving me. I stared at him. "What you want for me?" He said. "Can you just hold me?" I ask. He nodded. I had tears rolling down eyes. God when will my life return to normal. These nightmares. I wanted my life back. I was getting sick. I felt like that incident was taking me away from my family. When they need me the most. I felt asleep. I woke up. Michael was asleep. I watch as Prince was asleep. I check on Bobbi Kris, She was sleeping. I heck the twins room. They were knock out cold. I went to MJs room, he was knock out. I was writing down stuff. "Nippy why your not sleep?" Michael ask in his raspy voice. I shrugged and continue to write. "You know your just blocking. Nip?" He said. I didn't want to look up. He grab my hand. "Stop blocking me out. Look at me." He said. "I'm scared. It's no escape." I said. "I know." He said getting up. He walk to the dresser. "I was saving this for later but I think you need this now." He said grabbing something. "Michael what are you." I said. Next thing I know I hear a gun shot. I screamed. I woke up. Michael was waking up. "Nippy you okay?" He said. I just shook my head. I went to the draw. There was no papers. "Nippy what are you doing?" He said. I wrapped out my arms around him. "I had the worst dream." I said. He looked at me and nodded. "You got shot right in front of this draw." I said in tears. "Okay nippy get you some rest and relax." He said. I nodded. I was about lay down but I heard a knock. Michael got up and open the door. It was Mj. "Mommy did you have a bad dream." He ask. I nodded. He ran over to me and climb on the bed. He hugged me. "Don't worry daddy and I will protect you." He said. I smiled. "Well thank you. I feel safer already." I said smiling.l and hugging him. I kissed his forehead. "Okay now why don't we get you to bed." He nodded. Michael followed us. I put him back to bed. I went and check on Bobbi Kristina, Nicole, Paris, and Prince. They were knock out except for Prince. He was just waking up about to cry. I got him and change his diaper. He was smiling. I fixed him a bottle. I thought after eating and a good burping. He would sleep. Nope he wanted to play. I was getting back tired. I took him to our room. Michael was up watching tv. "Say hi daddy." I said sitting on the bed. He begin to reach for Michael. Michael chuckled and got him. He looked so much like Michael. "He looks to much like you." I say. "What?" He said. "Michael, he looks nothing me. I mean looked at him." I said. "Yea all the kids look like me and you. I love them all." I cut him off. "Bobbi is suppose to come see Bobbi k in the morning." I said. He nodded. "Isn't her birthday coming up in about months." He said. "Yea and MJs." I said. He nodded. "I remember his. I was just checking." He said. I laughed. "I feel like every year we have a baby." I said rubbing Prince head. "Yea we do." He said. "Boy where is  the we during the morning sickness and child birth." I said. He pulled me closer. "I know but you gotta admits we make gorgeous kids." He said kissing my lips."Blanket." He said because he pulled on his hair. I laughed at that nickname. "What are you watching?" I ask. I saw it was Cinderella.

 I saw it was Cinderella

I rolled my eyes. "I can't believe no more than 2 months I got pregnant." I said. Michael chuckled. "Yea with blanket." He said. I chuckled and thought. "I want to take some time off." I said. He nodded. "I am. They ask me to do different projects but I said no." He nodded. "Beside we have a little time to go before baby cakes starts going to school and this little man first birthday." He said. I laughed. "Yea." I said. "I can't believe Bobbi Kris is almost 3." I said. He nodded. "So are we going to your family house for thanks giving or doing our own thing." I ask. "We will do our own thing. Besides let pack up this weekend and go on and adventure." He said. "Where we going?" I ask. "How about Hawaii." He said. I nodded. "Let this be a little escape." I said. He nodded and kissed my forehead. Blanket was clapping, watching tv. "Don't mommy have a wonderful voice." Michael said. Picking him up and sitting him on his lap. He was just smiling. I kissed his forehead. I was about to lay down and go to sleep but Prince came and kept getting in my face. "Michael get your son!" I said. "What he do?" He said. "He won't let me sleep." I said. "Fine I got him." He said.