Krissy

Whitney pov
I decided to go for a swim. Nick, Michael and krissy are acting strange. My mother is acting a little wierd too. I went to the spa.
I just can't believe they are all growing up so fast. Mj is 17. Paris and Nicole is 16. Krissy is 15. Blanket is 12. The twin are almost 3. Time had fly by and I missed my baby growing up. Some time I wander if god every see a new born and in 7 years say wow it went by too fast.

Michael pov
"We have to tell mom?" Krissy said. "I know it just we have to make sure we don't get in trouble." He said. They been going back forth. We heard the door closed. It was Paris, Nicole and Mj. "What do you have to tell mom?" Mj said. Cissy walk in with the younger ones. "Umm grace! Can you take the kids out for a walk?" Cissy said. She nodded. She has a contract. So if anyone knows I'm alive she will be in hot water. We took them. "You haven't told Whitney?" She ask. We shook our heads. "Oh my goodness." She said. "Tell mom what?" Mj yelled. "Boy, you need to back down because as far as I'm concern I'm still your father." I said. "Yes one who would rather fake his death instead  of retire." He said. "No one would rather live instead of dying. If I did those shows back to back. I wouldn't be here." I yelled. "Okay dad just tell us what's going ." Bobbi Kristana cut her off. "I'm pregnant." She said. "What?" Mj said. "And its Nic." She said. "You some of a." Mj tackled him. "Mj stop!" She was yelling. "Michael Joseph Jackson Jr! Get off of him! Now." I yelled. He look at me. "I can't believe this. My mom took you in and you get my sister pregnant! Your almost four years older than her. You told my mom she's your best friend. You said the same thing about my other." He cut himself off. "Paris did you?" He said. She shook her head no. Nicole did the same. "He just had eyes for Krissy." Nicole said. They voice crack. They were hiding something. "Okay but are your two dating?" I ask them. "Ummm well?" They said look at Mj. "Umm well what?" He said. "We both have been seeing one of your friends." Nicole said fast. "Oh hell no." He said. "I need a drink." I said. "Yea I don't drink either but I think I need one with a side of Jesus." Cissy said. "You all need to have sit." I said. They sat one the couch. I got nick and ice pack. I got me a water. "How many other than Nick and Bobbi Kristina are having sex?" I ask. "Dad don't do this?" Paris said. "Please jay tell me." I said. "I have." Mj said. I nodded. Paris wouldn't look at me. "Paris I won't be mad. We know what happen to you but if you are I need to know." I said. She nodded. "I have last week was my first time with My boyfriend." She said. I wanted to strangle her but I resisted: "Nicole?" I ask. "No I haven't." She said. "Thank God." I said lowly. "The best option is to wait. Wait for marriage." I said. "Dad we heard this." Mj said. "Yes but are your really listening. I mean your sister is pregnant. Do you use condoms?" I ask him. He nodded and so did Paris. "Paris. Prince. I will talk to you about this later." I said. I heard the door open. Whitney came around the corner. "Hey guys what going on in here?"she ask. We all look at her.

Whitney pov
I came in my mom and Micheal talking with the kids it look serious. I looked over at Nick and Bobbi Kris. They had their head down. "Nippy there something we need to tell you, well Nic and Krissy new to tell you." Michael said getting behind me. The only time he does this to hold me back or to try to calm me down. When he knows something about to upset me. "I'm pregnant and it is Nicks." She's said. I put down my purse. "Ok where the camera? Did my mom put." I was cut off my mom said she is.   "What?" I said. I look at her and him. "Krissy how many time I told you." I said trying to walk toward but Michael was holding me back. "She pregnant." He said. "I know that but she's know. I had this talk to with her when she was younger and now. God. And you, nick!" I yelled. "Nippy." My mother said. "No I ask them. I ask him and she's only 15 and he is 18. What the hell? Your guys could have told me, but no you want to sneak to around. Now you going to parents. You know what get out of my face!" I said. "Mom!" Bobbi Kristina. "No! Don't mom me! You are having a baby! Go to your room until I calm down because I don't want to look at your right now." I said. She nodded. She left. "Whitney I'm sorry." I cut him "Save your sorry ass apology! You took my daughter chance to live a normal life or close to normal life. I could protect her. Now, her life is gong to be shared. While it's going to be full of love and pain. It's going to seem more like a burden. Her life and responsibilities were so light. She had a while life to get married and have a baby. She could go to college have fun. You need to become a provider. I suggest you not only get through with high school but look for a job. I will help her and you but you have no choice. You get a job, you go to college and nick if you get off course an inch. You will be put on a plane. Your mother will be notify. You will go to Florida. Is that understood." I ask. He nodded. Micheal was still holding me. I wanted to slap him. God? How could I not know. He left. "Michael you can let me go." I said. "Only if you promise you won't go after them." He said. I huffed. "I won't until I'm calm down."I said. My mom smiled. He let me go. "Mommy!" I heard the twins and blanket. I kiss their forehead. "So what did y'all do." I said. They told me about there day.