Gun shots

Whitney pov
The notes have been getting worst. I took to the FBI. Michael is very clueless. I look at the the date. The girls are getting better. I have to tell Michael, sooner rather than later. I walk in his office. I decided to play a prank and try to scare him. I walk begin his chair and grab his shoulder. Only it wasn't him. Next thing I know I'm pushed against the wall. His hand is around my throat. "Stop!" I said trying to get the words out. Next thing I know everything is black. I open my eyes to know I'm nowhere. I felt so uncomfortable. The door open and there was Frank and Clive. "What the hell?" I yelled. "Nippy sign these and I promise Michael will live. Your kids will be safe." He said. I look at him. "This is paper giving up the kids and divorce papers." I yelled. "Yea." He said. "You guys were never happy with Michael and I. We loved, fought and even succeed. But, then it you. Nippy sign this. Let's ummm get rid of marriage. Y'all not good together or ummm what was it. Oh yea, we need another album and tour. We need. What about my need Clive. It's been what almost 11 or 12 years. You threaten me, my kids and now what Michael." I screamed. "Nippy." Clive said. I snapped. "Only friends can call me that. You privilege is revoke." I said. They gave me a pen. "I'm not signing these." I said tossing the papers. "Well I guess we gotta do this the hard way." Frank said pulling a gun on me. "Frank." Clive said. "Are you messing around with a man, Clive?" I said. "Because, I think you just became his b|+€. Plus what make you think Michael will forgive you." I say as I walk back to the car. I had the pen in my hand. The driver wasn't paying attention to me. "Sorry but I have a family to protect to either get out the car leave the keys or this pen will be in your neck. He got up with his hands up. I climb in the front the seat. I locked the door. I heard gun shot fire. Frank and Clive was behind the car. I put it in reverse and almost ran over them. Then, I put the car in drive and left them there.
After almost 30 mins, I felt this pain. I was in my arm and side. I knew I wasn't far from never land. I looked and saw I was bleeding. I went to the back. "Help!" I scream. A trainer ran towards me. "Go get Mr. Jackson! Mr. Jackson had been looking." He stop when he saw the blood. I had to wounds. One on the side and in the arm. Everything was getting so blurring. The pain was the worst. I was about to close my eyes until I heard Prince. "Mommy!" I heard his screams. Michael handed him to a nanny. I open my eyes to see his yelling for me and reaching. "I was so." He stop. "Nippy! Nippy!" He shouted. One of his bodyguards came. "What going on?" He said. He saw me on the ground. He examined me. "Look call the ambulance. I need something to slow down." I said. I passed out.

Michael pov
She close her eyes. I took off my shirt. "No come on nippy!" I said. At that point I broke down. The ambulance arrived. I saw something in her hand that caught my attention. I got it out. I examine it. The police pulled up too. I watched as they took her away. The police look at me and the media circus started. "Mr. Jackson what happen to your wife." They said like I didn't call them earlier. "I tell you like I said early. She was taken, but by who and who tried to kill her it simply." I said. I showed them a pen. They look at it. "Mr." I cut them off. "I've already solve this mystery. You can have access to security cameras
and this pen. Belong to a friend or so I thought. Frank my, manager." I said. They took down notes. "Now we settle this. I have too clean my self up. Take my kids to my mother house and y'all can dust for prints. Start with the office because I found something out of place." I said going to my bathroom. I took a quick shower and got dress. Prince was in his room crying. I knock on the door. "Dad?" He said. "Mm." I said. "Is momma going to be okay." He said. "I can't say. Only if God willing." I said. He nodded. "Why did they do this?" He said. "Only they know but don't worry about it okay." I said. "Let get you and your siblings in the car." I said. He nodded. I was getting Prince. When I got a phone call that change everything. "Hello." I said. "Hey Michael it me Tito." He said very sad. "Hey what wrong." I said. "How fast can you get to the hospital." He said. "I'm on my way there nippy is in surgery." I said. "Well hurry up my ex wife is also surgery and I don't think she going to make it." He said. "I'm one my way." I said. I told the driver to take me to the hospital and the kids are coming. I came and I saw Tito mom and dad. Everyone was here except for the girls. The doctor came out. "Family of Whitney ." I cut him off. "How is she." I said. "See fine. The bullet didn't hit any major organ like the lungs. She fine. She just need to heal up." He said. I could hear everyone exhale. "Okay so ummm. If you want to see her. Her room number is 128." I nodded. Cissy said she sit with Whitney. She told me to be there for my brother and my nephews. We nodded.

After a couple of hours
We got some news. "Family of Delores." We stood up. Tito walk up with Taj. "I'm sorry. We did everything. We could." The doctor said. Tito broke down. Jermaine tried to help. I was in tears. My mom had blanket. She had tears in her eyes. "Go check on nippy." Joseph said with tears in his eyes. I nodded I ran to her room. The kids stayed with their grand parents. I heard laughter. I knew she was up. I walk in.

Whitney pov
My mom told me about Delores. How she got shot by her ex. I called her yesterday afternoon. She was happy. I was telling momma how she was telling me this joke. We were laughing. I saw Michael come in. He look at me with sad eyes. "No!" I screamed. He nodded. "She's gone nippy." He said. "Do the boys know." I said. He shrugged. I was in tears. I was crying. Tj came in my room. "Uncle Michael." He said. I look at him. "I'm not a young boy tell me." He said. Michael couldn't look at him. "We talk about this when we get back to the house." He said. Tj nodded. He went back to his dad. "What happen to her." I ask. "Her ex shot her." He said. My heart broke. Police came knocking at the door. I told them everything. They said they will get warrant for there arrest. My mom went and help Katherine with the boys and the kids. Michael stayed with me.