Michael's meltdown

Whitney pov
The boys were just enjoying. "Micheal you need to slow down." Jermaine said. "No." He said. The girls and I was in the kitchen. The kids came in. Next thing I know I hear glass. "Micheal calm down!" Joseph voice shouted. "Kids go upstairs now." I said. "We want to see daddy." They said. "You will later go upstairs." I said. They all rushed upstairs. The guys all came in the room after Micheal. He was trashing the place. He knock a case down. "Micheal!" I yelled. For the first time I saw nothing but pain, frustration and hurt and most importantly pure self hatred. "Don't." He cut me off. "What." He said. "What!" He yelled. Throwing his glass making us all jump. My heart was pounding. "Daddy?" My heart broke. I could hear blanket small voice. He turn around. "Blanket." He said softly. Blanket ran to me and hugged me. My shoulder begin to get wet. "Whit." I look at him like shut up. He was crying into my shoulder. "I'm sorry." Micheal said rubbing blanket back. He turn and climb into his father's arms. "Can we play now?" He ask Micheal. Michael look at me and I nodded. We got all the kids out the house.

We came home and I made him put all the kids to bed. I grab a bottle of whisky. I poured it out and cleaned the bottle. I made sons tea and made sure it match the color of whiskey. I put sugar in it. I poured a glass. Micheal came down with a test I took earlier. He froze when he saw an open bottle of whiskey and a glass. "You shouldn't be drinking." He said. I shrugged and took a sip. "Nip come one the baby." He said. I look at him. "What?" I said chucking down the rest. I was pouring me another drink. Next thing I know Micheal grabbed arm. "Micheal!" I whine. He took away the now fool cup. He took a sip and look at me. "Really?" He said. "What I can't prank my husband." I say trying to lighting the mood. I grab another glass. Pouring me some tea. I too a sip. "Mike." I said knowing he was upset. "Micheal." I say his name and tried to touch him. "Why did this happen again?" He mumble. Tears were streaming down his face. He put down the drink and hit the wall."Micheal m!" I yelled. "Why can't they leave me alone! Why can't I!" He yelled. At this point I was in tears. He turn and saw me. He walk over to me and apologized. "I'm sorry Im just so upset and I don't think I can handle it. You want to know what was my first thought." He ask. I nodded. "I thought about getting far from here nip. But overall, I realized it was never going to happen. No matter where I go or where we go. We will never be alone, rather its the fans, who I love dearly or the media or anywhere. You know when I first saw you and I rub your neck, I thought about doing something terrible." He said crying. I rubbed his back. "I can't do this anymore!" He said. "Neither can I." I said. "God what are we going to do?" He ask. "Retire?Take a break...." I said he nodded and laid his head on my shoulder. I look into his eyes to see my husband broken. Part of himself died today, the side that trusted to much. "I love music, our family and God knows this but nippy I just can't do this anymore." He said pointing to the tv. Shaking picture of me and him at the beach. I kiss him and nodded. "That's fine but I need you to promise me something." I said. He nodded. "You go to therapy because what toy did earlier and now is scary. You need to learn to make light of this situation." I said. He wrapped his arms around me. He cried into my shoulder. My heart was breaking. He kiss my cheek. I look at his hands. I pulled away and got something to clean his hand with. I wrapped it up. "How's the baby?" He ask. "I gotta make an appointment." I said. "Are we going to tell the kids soon." He ask. "Yea maybe later on." I said. He nodded. We were so close physically but so far away mentally. "Well I'm going to bed." He said cleaning up. I nodded. I told him I'll came to bed in a minute. He nodded and left.

I poured out the tea and clean glasses. At this point, I was so upset. Micheal is broken and this family has to heal. They public isn't what they seem. They are waiting for us to crumble. They broke Micheal, and a part of me was broken. I know I have to be strong but it's hurt. I was in he corner of the kitchen crying silently to my self.  My elbows on my knees. My hand cradling my face. Muffling my cries.
30 mins
I felt my body being lifted up. I could tell it was Micheal. I could tell he took a shower. He rub my back. He sat me on bathroom cabinet. I let myself shed a couple of tears. He wiped them away with his hand. He got a bathtub ready. It was silent but you could tell we both felt each other pain. We never felt good enough. I mean people look at you see what they want to see. They have no ideal the stuff we put up with. He kiss my forehead. "Why are you crying?" He ask. "Cause I know the pain. They build us up to tear us down. Then they wonder why we isolate ourself. We hardly trust anyone." He kiss my lips. "No more putting our trust in people we put our trust in God." He said. I smiled. I laid my head on his chest. "Don't fall asleep, you still gotta have a relaxing bath." He said. I smiled. "You may have to bathe me." I said. He chuckles. "Fine I will." He said. He cut off the water. He took off my clothes. I felt my collides with the warm water. "Mm." I said. I open my eyes. "Now if only I could have a glass of wine." I said jokily. He kiss me. He pulled away and caress my face.

Micheal. Pick me up and took me to the room. "So I'm sleeping naked?" I said. Micheal smirk. "Yes but you look so gorgeous..." He begin to kiss my neck.........