Finding home

Whitney pov
I can't keep traveling. I have decided to talk to Michael. "Michael we need to talk." I said as he walked in. "Whitney..." I cut him off. "No don't say Whitney let not discuss it or try to  sex your way out of this. Micheal I'm about to be two months. Our children had celebrated their birthdays away from family and friends." He cut me off. "Please they don't." I cut him off. "Really cause last night Bobbi K ask when are we going back. The twins ask are their friends coming to their birthday and Mj. He's want to go home." I yelled. He punch the wall. "I don't want to do back and I don't want." I cut him off. "Michael. I am 40 something having a baby this is a high risk pregnancy. I can't travel here or there or anything. I need to be around doctors and our children deserve to be around there family. You need support. I mean how long you think we leave day by day. Hiding in plan sight. Plus our children not having this childhood. Don't you see." He cut me off. "What do you mean childhood?" He said. "Micheal you already didn't really have childhood. I mean your didn't get to experience things. For instance, mj looked at me and told me he want to try out for the baseball team and I ask when. He told he it already started. Micheal we are stealing their childhood. They deserve to be stable and go to school. Have fun." I said with tears rolling down my face. "I'm sorry. We will go back but nothing will be the same." He said. "We can stay at the condo till we decided where to go but their one place I think we should take the kids." I said. "Where?" He ask. "Let's go to one place I have been dying to go see. I mean we been everywhere but that place. Guess." I said wrapping my arms around him. "New Jersey." He said kiss my lips. "No." I said. "Okay Bahamas?" He said. "No." I said. "Okay I give up." He said. "All the year I been married to you we haven't one visited, Gary, Indiana." I said. "What?" He said. "I want to visit your child hood home." I said. He smiled at me. "Fine but I don't want you to be put in danger considering your condition and the children." He said. "Which is why. We are going to wear disguise and go with Katherine." I said. "And if? We get caught." He said. "Then we call the cops." I said. "Fine I have the plane ready tomorrow. You better get packing." He said smacking my butt. I exhale and went to clean up the kids stuff. I pack everything up.

"Nippy?" I felt some kissing my neck. "Wake up." I heard my husband groan. "Micheal just give me five minutes." I said groaning. I felt the cover being pulled off of me. "Come on we have an hour and we have to leave." He said. I groan and and got ready. I got the kids dress and put them on their mask. Micheal carried blanket with him. We got in the plane. The kids were still tired so we buckle them in. Micheal and I went to a section where we could be by ourselves. "How you feeling?" He ask. I been having morning sickness like crazy. "I'm fine." I said taking a sip of some tea the lady brought me. I zoned out m. "Whitney?" He said. "are you wearing a vest?" I ask. "I have to because their are some people who want to kill me. They think I did it." I cut him off. "I know but we will just have to stand tail and fight it. I mean the still ask am I on crack and stuff. So we just have to grow from it." I said. He nodded.

LAX
The kids put in the mask. We got to lax and people when crazy. They were running up on me and Micheal m. The kids. "Whitney! Micheal!" Paparazzi yelled running up on us. Security came and held them back. It was really crazy. The children was very upset. It was so bad police had to be called. I mean one guy broke through and practically attack me. Michael was beyond upset. He said if anyone else break through someone will lose their job. Luckily, Micheal and I make the kids walk in the inner parts along with the nanny. We act like a wall. He was holding blanket. Bobbi K held my hand. I smiled. The twin held hand with their brother and Bobbi k. We got to the car. We put them in the car. People yelling names and yelling all types of names. Micheal and I just wave and walk through. We got in the car. "First thing I want to do to run My wife to the emergency room. Check on the baby." He said. "Micheal I'm fine." I said. "Yes but I just want to make sure." He said. I didn't want to argue. The kids had tears in their eyes. I could tell they were shooken up. I called my doctor and told him I need an emergency unreal sound and told them everything. I told Micheal to let me go alone and take the kids home. He agreed. Luckily we had another car. We took the kids home and made sure they were okay. Then, I went to the doctor. "So have you felt any cramps pain?" They ask. I told them no.

The baby is fine and they order me on bedrest. I was finishing signing some paperwork. When I saw a flash and clicking noises. "Whitney are you pregnant again. How does it feel to be pregnant by a child molester." The photographer yelled as he was drag out. I could feel everyone stares. I fill out the paper work and left. My car service was here. I got In with tear running down my face. They rolled up the partition. I cried myself. "God why!?" I yelled out crying.
Micheal pov
I was there in the car. I sat up infront. Nippy didn't know. I could hear her cries. My heart breaking with every sub. I head the driver pull over. She of course threw a fit. I open the door. She saw me. Tear rolling down her cheeks. "Micheal where are we." She said. "I used to call it a place with no name. I have took. Anywhere here. It a place to get away. Take a moment and think. A moment to breath." I said. "A moment to cry?" She said. I nodded. "Micheal I'm just so hurt. I thought it couldn't get any worst but it did. I mean they attack me for a picture.... yell inappropriate thing to the kids..... I can't." She said crying. I wrapped my arms around her. "I know and the said part is. I can't protect you. Nippy I don't." She cut me off. "Don't pushed me away again just, be here like this." She said. I rub her back. I know I have to tell her some more news that is more devastating. Her father is dying. "Nippy you need to go to jersey." He said. "Why?" She ask. "Your father is dying." I said. She looked sick. "What?" She said.

A/n: Whitney's and her father Secret