Promoting I look to you

Whitney pov
The album is set to drop any day now. I'm going on tour but I can't bring all my babies. I'm going to take them on the summer portions and breaks. The twins are coming with me. I love them all so much. I'm going to missed them.We had a couple of album releases. I kiss my kids. We did a interview.

"Mrs.Jackson?" The doctor said. I walk into the office. "Hello Dr. Williams." I said sitting down. "Mrs. " I cut him off. "Call me Whitney." I said. "Your heart? It's weak. Don't, don't worry about it. We still looking at it but it could be a number of thing." He said. I was zoned out. "We have a couple of pills you need to take and we going to." I cut him. "Do what ever it takes." I said smiling. He nodded.

I called Katherine to let her know I will be late. She said if okay because the cousins are here. I went to back if Neverland. I walk around the house. I cried. I ran to the bed room. "Mike?" I ask. He was drawing. He had tears running down his face. I look at the work he draw. "Oh Michael." I said hugging him. He cried on my shoulder.

He hugged me. "They still believed I did it." He said. "I know you didn't." He cut me off. "It's hurts. Even in death I can't Rest In Peace." He said tears running down his face. I was about to break down. "There's only one problem with that?" I said. "What?" He said. "Your not dead." I said. He look at me. "I know it just I feel." I cut him off. "Isolated, lonely, trap, and just plain." He cut me off. "How did you. Nippy what going?" He said. "They want me to go on tour.  I'm in full time working. Went to the dentist pulled most of the top had to had an operation after it heals to get false teeth." I said. "I know it hard. I had to get my a while back when you were busy. Well I lied but it just." I cut him off. "They want us timeless ageless and perfect. God." I said. He kiss my lips. "You are perfect in your own unique nippy way." He said sealing his arms around me. "I don't even know who I am anymore." I said. "Your remember who your spiritual father is." He said. "I used to say every morning. God knows my heart. Mike?" I said. "Hmm." He said holding me. "I need to talk to you about something." I said. I had a couple of tears run down my face. "What is it?" He ask looking up at me with those eyes. "It's my." He cut me off. "Nippy tell me what wrong." He ask. "It's my heart. Its weak." I said. He look at me. "No." He said.

"They said I should be able to tour and

"They said I should be able to tour and." He cut me off. "What happened?" He ask. "I don't know it could have been the drug use. It could have been stress. It could be a number of things, Michael. We just have to take thing step by stop mike." I said. He nodded. I look at the drawing.

I wanted to talk him to move on

I wanted to talk him to move on. Live his life but I know Michael. He would fight for me, event go as far to exposed himself. I can't let that happen. I have to protect him. I have to tell someone. Someone who can keep a secret. Someone who is closed to Michael. Only one person come to mind. Katherine.
Michael and I spent the day together. He was asleep. I called Katherine and ask her to come alone. She agreed my mother and Joseph would stay with the kids. She was shock when I said I was at Neverland. She was about to k knock but I open the door. She look at me and hugged me. "What a matter nippy? You been down lately." She said. So softly. "You might want to sit down." I said taking her to the kitchen. "Would you like some water or tea?" I ask. "I didn't know y'all....you still kept food here at Neverland." She said. "I do."I said. "I'll have a water."she said. I got her and my self a water. "So what a matter Whitney? I know you are not my daughter by blood but you have become my daughter. Since the moment you came to have hurst and I saw the way Michael look at you. I miss him so much it hurts." She said tear running down her face. "Katherine," I said. She nodded. "My heart is weak. The doctor said I will be okay to tour but if anything happens to me. Prepare to take care of the kids and.." I paused. "Michael." I said. She look at me like I had three heads. "Whitney Michael is dead." I cut her off. "He fake his dead. He's upstairs right now sleep." I said. "Whitney I don't need you to go crazy. I know you miss Michael but you need to accept the fact he gone. I know I hard to believe." I cut her off. "Follow me." I said getting up and reaching for her hand. She grab my hand. Looking at me unsure. We walked upstairs to the room where Michael was asleep. He was sitting on the bed stretching. "Hey I thought you left." He said. Katherine gasp. "Michael?" She said. She collapsed. "Mother."Michael said holding her.

She was asleep. A doctor said she was in shock but will wake up soon.