The greatest love of all

Whitney pov
"Can you give me a minute?" I ask Clive. I pulled my mom to the side. "Mom I will go to rehab live with Dionne. I was confuse and upset. Mom please." I said. "Fine but I will stay for the program and when you get done. You call and apologize to Michael." She said. "Mom. He's not innocent." I said. "I know he's not but he does have the right to explain himself." She said. "I'm nervous." I said. "Baby you can sing this song. Just remember God choose you." My mom said. I went in there and record the song.

2 weeks later
I'm staying with Dionne. My album drop and it great Robyn here. "So how is Michael?" She ask. I look at Robyn. "Don't know and don't care. You suppose to help me get ready for the video. So assistant assist." I said. "I will and with that being said. Was he as cuter inner in person?" She ask. "Girl please." I said.

"Nippy it's me and you I both know

"Nippy it's me and you I both know." She was cut of by my mom walking in. "Hey Nippy. Hey Robyn what's going on?" My mom said. "Whitney isn't telling me anything thing about a certain someone." She said. "Who?" My mom had to ask. Robyn started putting up my grown. "Michael Jackson." She said. My mom laughed. "What did she say?" My mom ask. "Hello I'm in the room?" I said looking at them.

"We can see that but she not spilling nothing

"We can see that but she not spilling nothing." Robyn said. I grab the white dress and got ready for the video. "Nippy seriously having told me nothing." Robyn said. I rolled my eyes. "Whitney I have to ask. Would you have giving it up to him." My mom ask me. "No way." I said.