Going down memory lane

A/n: So when I first watched this video I didn't notice this but if you look Michael. The guy at the beginning he was talking to. He whisper something to him when he hugs him. Then the guy over and  talks to Whitney. Overall he was the wing man.I think Mike as him to ask her out for him,  what do y'all think???? Please comment Down below.
Michael pov
I set the video in the movie theater. I went and check on my son. He was asleep.  I went and checked on Whitney. She was still sleeping. She still looking beautiful. She was sleeping so peacefully. Her face with no make up. She was so gorgeous. I kissed her cheek. It reminded me of the times we spent. I also have to confess, I wanted her to be in videos for bad but she couldn't or Clive wouldn't allow. Then, that year I had to accept this diploma, I wouldn't come unless Whitney could sing of come to it.I told the I'm pay for a plane to pick her up. I had to talk my way in but eventually Clive cave. She came I was just so shock. I had one of guys ask her to meet me. When she got closer All I wanted to do is kiss but we were public. Then those photographers were yelling our name. "Miss Houston!" We laughed over that. Considering she was younger than me and they stayed calling me Michael. I was fixing breakfast. I felt someone behind me. I turn to see Gary wife. "Good morning I said turning my back to continue."Good morning." She said.  I fixed her plate. "Mm this is so good." She said. I could tell she was trying to flirt but I just act like I could careless and begin talking about Whitney. Whitney came in with her niece and nephew. I kiss her passionately. She pulled away and look at me funny. "What was that for?" She ask. "For just being amazing." I say. She just nodded and tell us she going to take  shower.

Whitney pov
I was in the shower when I heard knock. I wrapped my towel around me and grab my tooth brush. I told them to come in. It was my mother. I brush my teeth and cleans my face. "Hey nippy you okay?" She ask. I just nodded. " I'm fine it just Michael." I said. I cut my self off. She look at me. "What?" She ask. "I just feel like it something he's not telling me down stairs when I came in." I said. She just nodded. "May he is but maybe his isn't hidden anything.Just talk to him. While you do that I'm going to pack up and get ready to leave." She said. I just nodded. I put on some deodorant. I was lotion in myself. I put on my black bra and panties. I was about to get dress. But Michael came in. I look at him. He walk over to me. "Baby let me dress." I said. He begin to kiss my neck. "No. You look fine as hell like this." He said. I couldn't help it. I began to laughed. "Baby my mom is leaving in a hour and then you can have me all to yourself tonight. Okay?" I said. He nodded and peck me one more time. I put on this dress. I came down stairs and act breakfast. I was eating when I saw something. I look and saw someone had written me a letter. I open it. I saw it was Michael handwriting. I look at the day. March-1987 'Part of me don't want to know the truth. I miss her and everything about her. The way she could walking to a room and make a statement. I just wanted her here. I want to confront her. I don't want to wonder is she alright. I found my self calling Clive and checking on her. I know he says she fine but I need her. I want to able to say we made it. Then when I'm at home alone sometimes it make sick. I broke everything. For the miscarriage I kinda blame her and myself. If she hadn't been on stage she probably would be okay. We probably would still be together. But I probably should have told when the condom ripped. I just didn't have the heart. God why me? Whiney if you every see thing remember I always love you.Im taking these pills to numb the pain.-Mike.' I was beyond shock. He was going to kill himself. He didn't mail it. I walk to where he was. "Michael!?" I yelled his name. "Baby?" He said. He came out of Prince room. He gave me a look to let me our son was asleep. "Why? Are yelling?" He said pulling us to our room. "You were going to kill yourself ?" I said.

Michael pov
My heart drop. "Whitn." She cut me off. "Where are the other letters? Michael if you were to leave like this. I don't think I could bare it....." She said with tears rushing down my face. I wipe them away. I didn't know she found one. I must have left of our on the kitchen or somewhere. When I found this old video tape. I literally tried to kill my self. The king of pop. "Whitney, I was depressed. I wanted you. I needed you. Just like you I was thinking of the what ifs and why not. I was scared you never want to be with me. I just wanted you." I said. I kissed her. I just pick her up and say on the bed. "Michael." She moans. I ripped off her dress. She gasp because it was expensive. I didn't care. I just wanted her.

2 hours later
Whitney pov
I woke up and look over Michael was gone. I took a shower and got dressed. I went down stairs to see him with Prince. I smile. He was asleep with Prince on his chest. I grab a camera and took a picture. Michael woke up. I knew he thought I was paparazzi. He looked at me. "You know it sad when you take a picture of your husband and he wakes up and look like he wants to kill you." I said. I said as I wanted for the photo to develop. "Well when ya husband is wako jacko you have to stand your guard. Especially since you have people trying to get pics of our son." He said kissing his head. "You know he not going to be this little and protected for ever." I said. He just nodded. "I just want him to have a normal childhood." He said. "Michael he is our child. He going to grow up this reality. Not everything going to be perfect. Here's what I say. We let the photographer have their pics but when he get to be about too, put mask an stuff." I said. He nodded. "Make it one and you got your self a deal." He said. I nodded. "So let's do a spread for OK! And see how that goes". I say. He nods. We went into the movie theater. We watch a lot of old clips of us in public. The on that stuck out to me was when he got a diploma. We still laughed at the fact they called me Miss Houston. I m an that day was very crazy. I mean you had the photographer yelling at us. It was even more funny to see Michael was checking me out. I was checking him but I didn't make it obvious. I just chuckled and laughed. I remember when Clive pulled me across the stage. Michael was laughing. I wasn't really ready to go see micheal. "You look beautiful but nervous." He had to point out. "You would be too, if your name was being called and your crush, ex is standing beside." I say. "Well make it that future husband." He said lagging. We just chilled the whole day. I watch some video of him when he was little. Then we watch some parts Of the Grammys. It was just fun. Prince knock out. He woke up and we just played and ate with him all day until I felled asleep.

A/n: next chapter will be about filming the body guard.