Survive

Michael pov
I was up with Prince he hadn't stop crying all day. I beyond fed up. I called my mom who came and helped. I gave him to the nanny. The phone began to rang. "Hello Jackson resident this is Michael speaking." I said. "Hello Mr. J-Jackson. We ummm, well... Your wife has been involved in a hit and run." I drop the phone. I picked it back up. "What hospital." I ask. "Ummm UCLA medical center ...." She said. I got up and got ready. I sat back and cried for a min or two.I went and found my mom. "Michael what?" She said. "Whitney is at the hospital, she was involve in a hit and run...." I said. "Michael go!" She said. I nodded and kissed her and the kids forehead. I got to the hospital only to be bombarded with paparazzi and fans. I was pissed. My wife is possibly dying or died, and y'all want me to sign autographs and take pictures. I just ran inside. I went to the waiting room. I saw a policeman approach me. "Mr. Jackson?" He said. "Yes," I replied. "She still in surgery but I wanted to ask you couple questions." He said. "Fine what officer Johnson?" I said getting anxious. "Well for starters do you know anyone who would hurt or harm your wife?" He ask. "I'll give you list let me see; fake
friends, ex lovers, jealous people, oh and the guy oh called the cop on earlier my sister about to  be ex husband." I said. He nodded. "Where were you between 2 and 5pm." He ask. "I was at home with the kids. My mom can around 2:30 and I have nannies and cameras if you need to see those: anything else officer." I said. "No sir, Mr: Jackson." He ask. I walk away. I was busy crying. "Mr. Jackson over here!?" Another officer yelled. I walk over. "Listen don't take an offense but we need to ask you questions?" He said. "I've just talk to one of you, officer Johnson."I said. "No? We all just check in and those no officer Johnson at our station." They said. "You have got to be kidding me." I mumble. "It was a journalist, which why he was in such a hurry to leave." I was about to snapped. "Look Mr. Jackson we can get. Him for violation of justice and for impersonating a police officer." He said. I nodded. I just wanted to see my wife. I wanted to see her glow again. I wanted to hold her in my arms tell her I love her. "Okay well mr. Jackson, do you know anyone who would do this?" He said. "I will have a list, y'all can go through." I said. He nodded. "Anything else?" I ask. "Yes you called the police prior to the incident. Why?" He ask. "My sister current husband who is abusive force his way into my home. He was telling nippy, well Whitney to bring laToya. It shook her up a bit. I mean nippy was scared:..." I said. "Umm if we have my more questions or you need get in contact with us." He said handing me his card. "Take care." He said. "Thanks officer, Perez." I said. He nodded. I waited for them to call me for Whitney. I paced. I danced. I wrote a song.
2 hours
"Family of Whitney Houston Jackson, Mrs.Jackson!" A doctor yelled. I hopped up. I walk closed to him. "Hello mr. Jackson." He showed
me to her room. She was icu. I had to put on a mask and some other stuff. "Oh nip." I said. "She had some swelling on the brain. We just have to
wait and see. The surgery went well. She had a couple of broken bones now it all up to her." He said. I nodded. He told me and leave us alone. It was quiet all I could hear was the beeping of the machine. "You know nip. I hope you rennet this but I remember the day we met. You and Jermaine was working on that song. Nobody loves me like you do. You sung it with such live and vibrance. You continually amazed me. I was so scared. You were too. When you came out that booth. My heart started to beat loud. When I look into your eyes I felled right then their. Then after you finished recording, I remember me catching you as fell and past. I removed putting on this silly disguises trying to make sure you were okay. I remember bringing you to Neverland. Dancing with you at the pre grammy party. The first kiss we shared in a bed at Hayvenhurst. Over coming the battles we both had in life. I remember the first time we made love. Having water balloons fight. I held you close. I remember supporting you. Keeping secrets we only knew. How if felt when you left. Nippy don't leave. I need you. I need you to stay. I need you hear so we can watch the kids grow. Love each other. Grow old. Laugh at memories. I want to learn more from you. Nippy I love you." I said in tears. I look at her scratch up face. I took off my mask and kissed her cheek.

A month later
Nippy still hasn't woken up. She healing up nice though. The doctor keeps pushing for me to give up but I'm not. I began to sing the song. Whitney and I created together. She help me figure out. We song it together. "This life don't last forever, so tell what we living for." I was singing. I look done until I heard someone. "You still stuck on that song." A raspy morning voice, that o recognized from anywhere. I saw nippy smiling. "Baby you  awake." I kissed her forehead. She smiled. "Where is my babies." She ask. "At home, they saw you yesterday and a day before." I said. "Let me go and get the doctor." I said. She nodded. She look so much better. I mean broken bones have heal. Her wounds are almost healed. The doctor came and look at her. He ask was she dizzy light headed felt any pain. She said no. I grabbed her hand. Then she began  to panic. "Where's Prince!?" She scream. The doctor role her to relax. "He's at home and he's fine." I said. "Yes but Michael they threaten him." She said. "Okay I'll bring him here after school but calm down." I said.

A/n: I hope y'all enjoy and guys
I'm running. Out of ideals some if you guys have any please message or
Comment down below.