Everything stops

Micheal pov
My stomach is in knots. Everything seems like it moving in slow motion. We have to tell this young boys there mother gone. While I'm grateful Whitney is alive, it still hurt me. I went in the chapel and pray. I know Nippy is heartbroken. I couldn't imagine my life without my mom or nippy. I went back into her room to see her asleep. I just sat there. I could tell she was tired. I decided to take a break. I was just caressing her hair. I smile remembering when she had cut it. The time I kissed her at Hayvenhurst . The first time we made love. Getting married, having Mj. I just look over at him. He growing so big. I feel like I don't spend enough time with. I mean I'm in the office or recording or writing fan letter. Yes we have a father and son days but I need to be more apart of there life. I want them to be better and to have a nothing to worry about. I want them to have the most normal childhood. I also want to adopt Bobbi Kristina. I love that little girl. Also I have to help Tito raise his kids. I mean there missing there mother.

Whitney pov
I look at Michael. He was in deep thought. He must hand felt me staring because he look up at me. "What?" He said. "What's on you mind?" I said sitting up. He just shrugged. "Michael?"I said. He sat on the bed. "Okay many things." He said. "Like?" I said. "Well let start of with Bobbi Kristina." He said grabbing my hand. "Hmm." I said. "I want to adopt her legally." He said. My heart race. "Why would you." I said. "Umm Michael why." He cut me off. "What if you died and Bobbi sued me for custody and he gets her." He said. I nodded. "Well you should know that if anything happen to me. You will have her..." I said. He look at me funny. "I have a will and estate. It simply states that the kids will get there cut when they are of age and ummm. If anything happens to All the kids will remain of your care and I made sure to include Bobbi Kristina and Bobby sign a waver." I said he smiled. "Well that's good! I. Anything happen to me the kids are all yours." He said smiling. I.rolled my eyes. "Ummm Michael you better not leave me anytime soon." I said smiling. He smiled. "Never and same to you." He said making me laugh. We cuddle and talk about the kids....

Micheal pov
Whitney and I was discussing stuff. We brought up memories. I told her the first moment I saw her. "You know that feeling. I saw you one tv but when I saw in that recording booth. Your were so gorgeous. Your voice was so alluring and amazing. You made me forget. Jermaine and everything. I felt I love you with you and I barely knew your name". I said. I look down at Whitney who had tears in her eyes. "Nip." I said wiping them. "They are tears of joy." She said. I kissed her lips. "No matter what people say. I love you." I said. "And I will always love you." She sung. I smiled.

We bother felt asleep. I woke up to someone crying. I saw it was Tj. He was crying. "Tj?" I said. He was super upset.

"Why did he take her?" He said

"Why did he take her?" He said. I was just speechless. "Tj I can't." He cut me off. "Uncle Michael he took my mother." Whitney was up. He had his fist balled up. "I wish I was there." My heart broke. I just hugged him. I was in so much pain. "Tj." I heard Whitney said. He snap his head up and look at her. She reach her hand. He walk toward her.

Whitney pov
He grab my hand. "You know your mom loved you boys so much. She wouldn't have want you guys to be this upset. Plus she would want you to live your life." I said kinda chuckling. The other two boys walking in I guess follow Tj here. "Come here all of you boys." I said. They also surround my bed. "You know your mom and I talk the day before that happen. She was telling me how proud she was of you. Especially about you singing putting in the work. She told y'all were her gift. She would want you to continue living, laughing and I know it hurts. God I know. I mean I lost a sister. Your mom was funny. She told me joke and it was silly but I cherish it. You know what. How about we go and find those old movies and watch. T.J., Tahj, and Taryll. She would want y'all happy. Even Though she not here in flesh she hear in spirit. She would want you to recalled those good moments." I said. They were all in tears but smiling. I hugged them. Michael went and contacted Tito to let him know where they were. They wanted to stay. I was so happy I was getting out tomorrow. We got them covers and stuff. Tj was restless. Michael was sleep sitting up in a chair. He saw I wasn't sleeping and ask if he could sit with me. I nodded and scooted over. He laid on my shoulder. I hummed him one of Michael's song. He was knock out. I kissed his forehead and look at Michael. He was staring at me and smiled. "You know he not that baby boy you met." He said. I chuckled. "Yea but no matter what he will always be his momma baby." I said. He smiled. They was knock it.

Katherine came in and smiled. "I was so relived. They are here." She said softy. I nodded. "He just felt about 2 hours ago." I said. She look at me and Michael with a face. I knew it was serious considering Joe and Tito came in. "Their made y'all guardians and ask you help Tj alone with us." Joe said. Michael look at the paper. He nodded. "What ever y'all need we there." I said. They nodded.

A/n: I hope yell enjoy and happy thanksgiving....