Whitney's and her father secret

Whitney pov
I wanna to see my father all day. He was lying on his death bed. Micheal and the kids visited the first day with me. I was holding his hand and not leaving his side. I was in tears. My brothers and I stayed in the room. "We are trying to make him as comfortable. " The nurse said. I could tell she was a fan. "Nippy can you sing me that song?" He said. "Guide me over." My voice began to crack. "Great Jehovah." I continue. He stop me. "I'm sorry I tried to sue you." I cut him off. "Daddy." He told me he talking. "No! I was listening to some people who said you didn't care." He said. He made me lean foreword. "Everyone around you is jealous except Michael. " He said. I nodded. "Michael (her brother) and Gary can you leave he room for a minute." He said. They both nodded. "Nippy, I. Chooses to believe an old friend instead of coming to you. I found out the truth." He said. I had tears. "Remember when you were about 14 years old." He ask. "I try no to remember much of that year." I said tears runny down my face. "No! You can't hide this, anymore. It the reason you did drug the reason you kinda of unhappy. I taught you how to lie to yourself. I'm sorry, Nip. I wanted you to forget it. I call you a liar and made you do unspeakable things. I let that man...."He said tears rushing down his face.

Flashback
I was sweeping up the basement. My dad had a couple of friends over. One was an old high school. Another was Dionne father. Another one was a drug dealer. He's was the on selling Micheal and Gary the drugs. I was humming a song. The music was playing so loud. It was a Jackson 5 songs. I turn to see my dad's friend. "Hey Mr.Dale." I said. "You are turning into a beautiful young girl." He said. It was evident, He was drunk. "Umm Mr. dale. Can I help you with something." I ask. I had a this dress it came down to my knees. I felt so uncomfortable the way he staring at me. It got so bad I couldn't look him in his eyes. I look at the floor. "No. All you have to do is allow me to touch." He said and walk closer to me.He took the broom away from me. "I-i need to fi-finished m-my chores." I said stuttering. "Well how about we dance?" He said. "I need to..." I said but he cut me off. "Whitney? A young lady need to be properly train to dance." He said with a mischievous smirk. He laid the broom down. He grab my hand and put on hand. "Lean on me." He said. I laid my head on his shoulder. I could feel his breath. I could tell he was sniffing my hair. My heart was racing . The song ended. "Umm I need to." I said. I was cut off with him kissing me. "Mr.Dale!" I yelled and pushed him. He was a lot stronger. We had this couch. He threw me on. By now my dad was listening to Aretha. I screamed. He was hurting me. With in a couple of minutes my dad came in the room. He got him off of me. My new dress was torn. My dad kick him out. I was a little sore because he hurt me. "Nippy you can't tell your mother. You can't tell anyon....." He said.

My dad grab my hand. "I should have protect you better. I should've have took you to the hospital. Got you some help. Then maybe, you would have been okay. You wouldn't have." I cut him "Daddy I turn out fine. That didn't make me who I am. I mean I have beautiful kids, a great husband and I have this baby. You mom and everyone." I said. "Just because everyone is here supporting you and mike. Don't mean they are happy, besides jealousy is the worst case of all. For instance, your brothers, they love but they are jealous." He said smiling. We laugh and my brother came in. We goof around.

12 am
Everyone left it was my dad. All u could hear was he machine beating. All I heard was a flat line.

Michael pov
I woke up to the most depressing phone call. I called nippy mom to keep the kids. I went to comfort her. She and her brothers were making funeral arrangements. She told them I will have by myself and my family. Then, one for the public, people who might want to come and pay their respect. Not for people who just want to see her and me. She was in tears. I was caressing her back. I was driving. She ask me to take her another place. She was beginning to show a little bit.

Whitney pov
I needed to see the house. I need to dig it up to be free of it. "Right here." I said. Michael park on the street. I knew someone here but I had to dig it up. "Michael did you bring the kids toy shovel thing?" I ask. He nodded. "Why?" He said handing it over. "Because I buried something and it something. I need to." I said. He nodded. We bother got out the car. I dig it up. My old dress. He saw it and his eyes got real big. I got my dairy. We walk back to the car and we sat there. I buried a picture of me in that dress to. This was the real reason I stop wearing dresses. Even when my mom made me. In my bag I would pack some pants and a shirt. Even now I dislike it, sometimes, they couldn't be that length. They couldn't right below the knee. I got in the car. I told Michael what happen. I told him it was my dad and I deepest secret. I was crying so much and he cried with me. That's what I love this man. Even though we are different, we have so much in common. Lost childhood, a love unlike so many others, we are put on pressure. Love each other, and most importantly we both try to remember to put God first. We drove back to the hotel. I told him I will tell my brothers and mother after the funeral. I put the dress and stuff up in a safe, when we got back to the room.