Why?

Whitney pov
I'm sitting here looking down at my father. He's doing better and all. Michael and I just got off the phone. I let a couple of tears rolled down my face. God please help me. I haven't talk to my dad in years. He hasn't even said my name. He looks at me like I'm a stranger. I was deep in thought when I heard someone speak. "You know in this life I have done many things. Many things, I'm not proud of, including ruining y'all childhood." My dad said. "I love your mom, nippy I did. But y'all deserve better. I remember when you were 15. You came in and told me about this guy you like and I lost it. I ended up choking you. Telling you that no boys are aloud. I remember that was the first time you look at me like the monster I was. I remember you locking your room. Nippy I'm sorry. I shouldn't have been better. Maybe then will you your brothers turn out better m." I cut him off. I laid on his chest. "I have forgiving you but now you most forgive yourselves." I said. He kiss my forehead. "Where are the kids at?" He ask. "With Michael. He want to bring them." I said. "I would love to see all 5 of them." He said. I chuckled. "I can't believe you had 5 kids. I remember you wanted to be a teacher. " He said. I chuckled and we reminisced. I decided to go to my house jersey.

I have been there since a while

I have been there since a while. I walk in the my house to hear a song playing. The only other person who has a key is Michael. "Michael?" I yelled. I could here a bunch of footsteps. "Mommy!" I heard Prince little voice along with his sisters. I hugged them all. "What have y'all been doing?" I said. They were talking all at once all I could do was nod and laugh. "So where's y'all dad?"I ask. "Shh, he is working." Paris said. I smiled as they pulled me into the studio. I walk in the room and blanket sitting on the couch. When he saw me he smile and clap his hand. Michael had his back turn to me. "Hey do you think momma will like it?" He ask. I chuckle. Blanket pointed behind him. He turn and smiled. "Hey." I said. "Hey." He said smiling. "So are y'all going to kiss?" Nicole said making me and Michael chuckle. "What do you know about kissing?" I said looking her. She's only 5. "Well, I and Paris Kissed a boy." She said. I gasp. "When did this happen?" Michael said. She shrugged. Michael pick her and Nicole up. "The Only guys you aloud to kiss is me, MJ and Blanket. Until you are 50." Michael said. I pick up Bobbi Kristina. They gave him a kiss in the cheek. He kiss Bobbi Kris on her check. and then peck me. "Eww." Said Prince. We pulled away and laugh. We talk with them and they were talking about cooties. What they learn in school. Krissy showed me this dance she learn. She's in pre-K. My baby's are growing up. Blanket been trying to talk. They told me they making me something so I need to stay with daddy. "Okay I will stay here." I said getting blanket. He begin playing with my necklace. "So what were you playing a second ago?" I said. "A song I wrote for you." He said. II smiled. Why don't you play it. He did. I loved it so much. I kissed him. "Well little man here is asleep and the kids are asleep. Why don't we go and umm." He cut him self off, because my kids walking in the room. They had all these drawing and everything. Prince wrote a story. We went to the living room and watch tv. Spent the whole hour catching up. We took them to go their grandpa. They were so happy to see Him. He was so happy and look so much better. We stay late. All the kids were asleep. A couple of nurses help carry the kids to the car. We put them to bed. Michael went to the room. I went upstairs after cleaning up KFC, we ate. The kids wouldn't get up to eat so I put up the leftovers and did the dishes. I walk up to my room and walk in to see rose petals and candle. I smiled. I walk in the room and the shut. He kiss my necks. "You know I miss you." Michael said in between kissed. He undid my clothes. He begin to sing lyrics of the new song in my ear. He begin to kiss my body.

We laid in bed. "I love you nip." Michael said. "I love you Michael." I said falling asleep.

Author note: I saw this and thought it was pretty neat. Also I'd y'all haven't go on YouTube and watch the legends panel. It is so funny.