Too long

4 1/2 months later
Whitney pov
Micheal had been busy along with me. Planning a lot of things. Michael had to do this documentary. Nicole didn't want to be in it. She said the guys creep her out. I forgot the name of the guy. He from Britain. I told Michael  it's sound weird or well fishy. He's been coaching the kids. If they ask anything about an say no. Bobbi Kris had been in the studio with me. She loves to sing. I have been recording this song with Mariah. It's from some Disney movie. She's actually pretty cool. I have been kinda busy. I have been so busy. Today I had to do Oprah. I don't why I was nervous. I knew she might ask questions. Considering on new person said its been a busy and bumpy road. The kids had been doing well. I just can't believe how fast they are growing. My dad is doing better but not all is good. I found a paper in the mail saying I'm getting sued. I just found out today. I had to go on the Oprah show today with Mariah. Bobbi decided she wanted to come. I agreed. Micheal's nephew, titi's sons have been working a lot. They are working on releasing their first album. Micheal is pushing them hard. I just wish their mother was there. I was sitting backstage on the Oprah show. My mind was so focusing on Micheal. The whole interview I was trying to brief over it. Micheal had came out with scream and now in my business.(I know it says Bobbi but we going to pretend it says Michael.) "So Whitney?" Oprah said staring at me. I nodded. "Mother of 5?" She said. Mariah giggle and look at me. "Yes." I said. "What happen there?" She ask. "What you mean by the Oprah? I mean I love my husband. We ummm love each other. We love our children." I said. "I also wanted to ask you about Bobby." She said looking down. My mouth was beginning to get dry. "What happen." She ask. "Well it's been almost 4 years. I'm not to proud to say this but everything that was going on at the time was just terrible. I had another miscarriage before my twins were born. I got married to him. He's a sweet guy when he want to be but my heart was always Micheal. He couldn't accept that and that's it. Micheal had him beat hands down." I said. "So I talk to Micheal. I think y'all had just gotten the first time married around." She said. (Also in video below it's say Brooke Shields . We going to say it was something about Whitney.) I nodded. She giggle. "So Micheal Jackson? King of pop? I ask him why he grab his crotch. Do you have any insight on that?" Oprah said. I laughed. "Umm no." I said.

"Also I ask him a personal? So I have to ask you ?" She said. I Look down. "My mom is in audience now along with my baby." I said. She went to commercial and had my mom and Bobbi Kris go to the back for a minute. "Okay Whitney. When was the first time you and Michael made love?" She said. "I'm going to leave at this. We knew we loved each other. Before we were married. I had a miscarriage. Very early in our relationship. People find out but we pulled through." I said as they nodded.

"Do you want more kids?" She ask. I said maybe. "I just had one about 7 months ago. He growing up so we will see?" I said. "Lastly last question then I move on to Mariah." She said. "Aww but she has the more interesting one." Mariah said. We giggled. "Is Michael really a gentleman." I cut her off and said yes in every way possible. "But can he be bad in the bedroom." She said. I laugh and lick on my lips. "He is very true gentleman. He will put down his jacket. Carry me anywhere. In the bedroom, let just said ummm he make me speechless." I said and shrugged. The audience oh and ahh. "Well we about to finish up but umm Whitney we have a surprise for you." Oprah said. "Well for the audience too." She said. I smiled. I see Michael walking out. He hugged me and kiss my lips. I smiled. "So Michael. We have a couple of minutes and. I won't ask if your a virgin but I wanted to ask since Whitney wouldn't answer. When did you first make love?" She ask. I look down. "Well let me put it like this I'm your baby tonight was what did the trick." He said looking at me. I smiled. "So that song sealed the deal?" Mariah said. We nodded. "Okay thanks." Oprah said. Micheal kiss my cheek. He grab my hand. We left out. "I'm going to watch Bobbi Kristina." My mom said walking to her car. I nodded. My baby was already a sleep. Micheal and I had got. In another car it was silent. "So you maybe want another kid?" He said. I nodded. "When?" He ask. "Just. A little bit longer." I said. He nodded. I smiled and kiss him. "So what else are you think about doing?" I ask. "Well I have the bad 25th and release another album." He said. I smiled. "It's been a whiled since we last heard from you, Mr.Jackson. Do you have any idea what this is going to be called?" I ask. "Mmmm I don't know yet but I have some song about my wife." He said. "Okay what are they?" I ask. "Ummm well I have to show you better then I can tell you." He said. I kiss him. "Mm. Well show me as soon as you can." I said as we pulled up to the house. "Go upstairs and get dress." He said. I smiled. "Okay Mr. smooth what have you got plan?" I ask. He smiled. "Come in find out. I walk upstairs to see this short dress. A note was beside it. 'I need easy access.' I laughed. I got dress and did my make up. We pulled up to this nice restaurant. We spent time talking and having fun. We were at a private  table. After all the laughing in stuff. Micheal begin kissing my neck. "You remember the first time we met?" He said. "After my duet with Jermaine? Yes. I ended up in the hospital." I said. He chuckled at me. We started reminiscing. We left and went to the hotel. "You know I would love to request a song, Mrs. Jackson ?" He said. "What song will it be?" I said. "I'm your baby tonight." He said. I nodded. We went to the room. I walk in the room. "I guess I'm doing this acapella." I said. I begin to sing. I pushed on the chair. "From the moment I saw you I went out of my mind. I never love at first sight. But you gotta magic boy...." I was singing and trying to remember the dance steps. He got up and walk over to me. He begin to kiss me. "Mhmm." I said. "Can you be my baby tonight?" He ask. I nodded.