My father funeral

Whitney pov
I've been crying the whole night. I just want to fall asleep and never wake up. It's like living s nightmare. Michael told the kids and all of them have been a little down. I decided to have a funeral just me. So I could say goodbye in peace and I wouldn't take away from him. Michael stayed with me. "I remember a couple month when I told him he was going to a be a granddad again. He told me, I might not make it to see. I." I was crying. He rub my back. He caress my stomache. "I don't want say goodbye?" I said. Micheal caress my back. I look over in the coffin. My mom made a fuss about me going to the funeral and of having funeral that I'm pregnant. "Daddy, I miss you." I said. I began to sobbed. Micheal just went and rubby my back. The kids was screaming for him to wake up. "Papa come on you need to eat." Blanket said. I told him he gone but I guess they think he taking a long nap. "Come on kids let go get ice cream." Micheal said to give us a moment alone. He kissed my forehead. My mom was there and Dionne and family. My mom told me she would be outside. After a while people began to leave. "You know I don't think I don't think. I told you. You going to be grandfather again. I just, I forgot. I don't want to." I let the tear fall. "I know you in a better place. You don't have to suffer anymore. I hope you are I heaven. I wish I could hear your voice again. I love you daddy." I said. I walk away. My mom was waiting outside the door. She hugged me. "Mom." She cut me off. "Are you pregnant?" She ask. My family gasped. I nodded. I had a small bump.  I had a jacket so it was hard to tell. "Mom their is something else I need to talk to you about." I said. "Okay sure why don't." I cut her off. "I just need you, Gary and Michael." I said. "Okay nip but the family." I cut her off again. "Mom just please come to my house ." I said. "Nippy what is it." She said. "Mom please just come with me." I said. She gave in and we all got in the car. My mom, and brother discuss their favorite memories."you know your father could keep secrets." She said. I snapped out of it as we pulled to the house. We went into the house. We were in the kitchen. "Sis so why we here. I mean where my nieces and nephews." Michael said. "I have something to tell you." I said my voice cracking. "One of the many secrets dad and I kept." I said my voice cracking. "nippy what is it.!" My mom said. "Mom you remember that dress you wanted me to wear one time and I told you I tear it up and I umm got blood on it because I scrap my knee. Gary cut me off. My mom nodded. "The on with the roses on it." She ask. I nodded. "Nippy what is this about ." Gary said. Micheal was silent. I cut him off. "That was one." I said. "Gary, Michael your remember daddy gatherings." I said. They nodded. "You guys went to sleep over and after that daddy's wouldn't allow to go if had them anymore." I said tears running down my face. "Yea dad said we had to take you with us. Or we all stay in." Michael said. "Nippy." My mother said. I went to get it. "Mom, Gary, and Micheal. Something happen one night at the gathering. I was wearing the dress because you told me to wear to church." I was looking at my mom. My brothers was eying me. "I was sweeping up the basement. When on if dad's friend, Mr.Dale." I was in this point sobbing. "No! No!" Gary flip the table. "Did he do something?" My mother said tears filling her eyes. I nodded. Gary stormed out. Michael was looking at me with a stun look on his face. "The same Mr.Dale that would watch me play ball in the park." Gary ask. I nodded. "He-He ." Their was a lump forming in my throat. I went and got the dress. My mom gasped. "He hurt me. I was just trying to clean up and I was singing. He came down and." My brothers quirkily hop up. "I'm going to kill him." Michael said. "He raped you." Gary said. "God! Where was I? Oh my goodness! " my mom wrapped her arms around me. We both fried into each other shoulder. Gary was ranting. Michael was mad and silent. "How come you didn't tell me?" She ask. "Daddy said I had to keep it a secret, because Mr.Dale said he would get  him fired. He just started that job and." My mom cut me off. "Oh my you, that day you call me and got your. He raped you." She yelled. I nodded. "Dad stop him but it was too late." I said. "He used to sell us drug and he." Michael got up and ran outside. "Go try to comfort him Gary." My mom said. She And I walk over to the couch. "Baby I need to know what happen? Could I prevented it? If I was here and didn't go on tour with Aretha ." She said. "No it wasn't nobody fault." I said. "Yes it was baby you were only 14 years old. Mr.Dale was terrible and I warn your dad about long before when you were a child." She said tears running down my face. "Mom."she cut me off. "I should have. Tell me what happen please." She said. I told her everything. Gary and Michael came in and listening. My mom said she going to see if he still alive and see if we press charges. We decided to just order pizza and wait for Michael to come home. My brother invited their wives and kids. We spent time and talk. My brother left and so did their family's. my mother stayed and help me clean up. She put the dress I her bag. She told me she will call me before she goes and if they want nay information she will call. I nodded.

The kids all came in with balloons and stuff animal. Prince, Paris and Nicole eyes was red. Bobbi kris was knock out and blanket was sleep. My mom put the dress in her bag. "Y'all go get in the tub. I will help with bobby Kristen and him in a minute." I said. I kissed Micheal. I kiss prince and all the kids in the forehead. I peak in one prince. He was taking a bath in out tub. He must have had an adventurous day because he had trouble staying up. I told him to get out and get dress. We tuck him in and he fallen asleep. The twin took a quick back and went straight to bed. My mom bath Bobbi K she said I need to relaxed. After that my mom helped Micheal bath blanket. "This boy knock out." My mom said. "Yes he is. Bobby k work up but with this one nothing." I said. "Blanket come one wake up." Micheal said. He moved around. The tub was full water and he was wrapped in a towel. "Why don't we put him one his pjs and just put him to bed." My mom said and we agreed. Micheal clean out the 3 tubs they used and I laid down. My mom decided to stay the night.