2008

Whitney pov
The twins Johnathan and Jessica are officially 1 and 1/2. Prince is 14, twin Paris and Nicole are 13, and Bobbi Kristen is 12. Blanket is now 8. All the girls are Michael. They love their dad, except Bobbi K. She is such a mommy girl. I take her everywhere with me. I spend time with the kids but mostly with her. Her dad hasn't been much help. He is barely in her life. She has a phone and tried contacting him. He had a new family but I'm not worried. I been so far gone. Focusing on my album and zooming in on my husband. He invited me to rehearsal. He getting more and more thin. It almost as he was in 2001. I need to talk to him. The kids are with their grandparents, cousins and uncles. I watch him. He smiled at me.

I smiled and tried to stay out the way

I smiled and tried to stay out the way. "Wait a minute," he said. He walk down to back. I followed him. "Hey. What are you." He kiss me. "Well you missed our lunch date." I said. He look at me like my bad. "Baby sorry I just." I cut him off. "Michael it been 5 months. The kids misses you and plus you barely eat. You barely at home and if you not home by dinner time Michael. I swear to God! I will burn this whole stable center to the ground." I yelled. He shushed me. "Nippy don't do this now?" He said pulling me outside to the street. "You know what Mike. I'm done! The kids need you. Prince cries himself to sleep because you missed his first game! The twins and Bobby cheer and dance Competition. Oh it let not forget Blanket's first baseball game. You shouldn't have saw the look. They all cried them self to sleep." I said. He grab me. "Listen I know I let them down but I will be damn. I trying to keep us from going by broke and yelling at me So this is what you going to do. We going to seat here and smiled while they take picture and we going to kiss. Then, we are going home. So we wont end up on the news." He said smiling. I went up and hugged him. I kissed him. "You better be lucky I love you." I said. He smirk. "Now give me the key because your not driving home mad." He said. "Fine." I said handing him the car keys. He open my door. He spent time with the kid.
I went to the spa. I went to relax. I came home to the kitchen mess up. I saw Michael on the couch with the twins asleep. I clean up. I guess the kids had a fun day. I decided to go check on the others. Paris and Nicole were in bed watching tv. Bobbie Kris is in her room. She holding her doll. "Hey Mommy." She said. "Hey princess." I said walking in her room. I can't believe how much she grown.

"Can I talk to you about something?" She ask

"Can I talk to you about something?" She ask. I nodded and glance at a photo of us at Disney land. "Daddy was saying some stuff. He told me that." I stopped her. I let her visit her dad. "Baby you can tell me." I said brushing her hair off the side. "He said. That he uh. He had hurt you. He told me he force you to uhh you know." She said. My face got hot. Bobbi Kristina isn't a fool. She very mature. "Yes how did this come up?" I said. "Daddy said he wanted to talk with us about something. He told me what he done to you. He told me don't let it happen to me. Plus I kinda told him what happen to Paris." She said in tears. "He told me I was conceive like that and I thought you and Daddy Michael love me less." I cut her off. "I can never love you any less not matter how you were conceived. I love you. Don't ever think I don't. You are my proud and joy and mike loves you too. You know I thought you were angel God sent. A blessing from that darken moment. I'll never love you any less. Krissy. I love you every day. I want you to know that." I said. She nodded. "I love you too." She said. "Alright now, do you need anything else." I ask. "No I'm still tired. Daddy Michael took us to Disneyland. An arcade place and we had a big water balloons fight. I'm tired." She said. "Okay good night." I said. I check on blanket. He was passed out asleep. Then, I went to check on mj. He watching tv almost asleep. He was startled when he saw me. I kiss his forehead and told him goodnight. I went back and got Jessica. Michael woke up gripping her tighter. "Mike it's me I'm going to put her in her bed." I said. He look at me and release his gripped. I put her in her bed. I came only to see Michael being in Johnathan. He put him down. He was knock out cold. I went to our room. I was taking off my jacket. "How was the spa?"'Michael ask. He was taking off his shirt. "Good. I need that relaxing." I said. He kiss my cheek. "I could have help you relaxes." He said. "Yes and risk having another baby." I said. He smiled. "Well I love all the kids." He said kissing me. "Mike. Your not slick." I said. "Neither are you." He said kissing my shoulder.

A/n: This book may have about ten chapter left. I hope y'all have enjoyed this book. It hand been fun writing it. I am going to go back and edit it later. Someday. Oh and haven't heard y'all seen Janet's baby he is so cute. When I saw him I was like he looks like someone. I was be noisy going through pics and I thought about it. He favors Michael's youngest, blanket who going by Bigi. I was like dang they can be siblings. Any way Janet's son is so cute and also let pray for Katherine Jackson. This old woman is going through a lot.Well anyways, hope you guy enjoyed the chapters

Well anyways, hope you guy enjoyed the chapters