Author notes/ preview

Hey guy, I hope you guys are enjoying this story. I wanted to let you know I will try to update some time tomorrow hopefully. The next chapter will be called the intervention.

Michael pov
I woke up to find Whitney gone. I was back at Netherlands. I was walking around and I saw the little boy. The one who claim I molested him. "What are you doing?" I yelled. "They left you and she's not coming back..." He said before running away. I went to the office and grab he pills. The I saw the a new paper that broke me. 'Whitney Houston broken hearted: Michael love his pills more than me.' I begin to swallow them. Every time I took them I yell her name. "Whitney come back! Whitney!" I yelled: Next thing I know every thing went dark. "Michael!Michael!" I heard a voice.

Whitney pov
I saw Michael staring in his sleep. His parent and the kids just arrived. They were in the living room. Next thing I know I hear Michael talking in his sleep. "Whitney come back!whitney!" He yelled. Katherine, Joseph and I ran in the room. I yelled his name. "Michael! Michael! Wake up!" I said shaking him. He open his eyes. "Baby your here and you are okay." He said. He pulled me close. Hugging me. "Michael..." His mother said. He just started sobbing. "Michael what is it?" I say. I look to see the kids in the door way. "Don't leave me...." He said over and over. I look at his mother and father. They move the kids out the room and close the door. I attempted to calm his down.

Author note: this is just a preview. I will update tomorrow. Also can y'all please comment I want make sure y'all are enjoying this book. Also, I will created another Whitney Houston and Michael book the first chapter will be out sometime tomorrow. It will not be a sequel! But I do need help coming up with a name. So y'all please Comment.