Where you are

Whitney pov September 28, 1998 (5 mths pregnant....)
Prince is about to be 6. Micheal and I have been planning party for him for a couple of months. It sucks considering Michael is on tour again. I was watching then I saw a something about Michael. I had to turn to the tv off. I was looking through the newspaper. Then I saw something that got to me. 'Michael Jackson misses whit and kids.' I continued to read. "The King of Pop collapse on stage due to being dehydrated." I called my mom and Katherine. I told them something up with Michael. I knew he need me there.  I packed me and the kids stuff. I contacted the school and told them. They will be out for a couple of days. They said okay. I went and sign them out. I came home Bobbi Kristina dressed. I got the kids out of their school uniform. I pack their clothes. I got my stuff ready. My mom came over and told me that the kids didn't need to miss out on school. We argued but I ask for Prince. "Mom his birthday is coming up next week and Michael not going to make it not only to his but in A couple more it's Bobbi k and then the twin no lest then what 2 months. The we have to adjust before little man here makes his big appearance." I said. "You know what your right but let me bring this weekend. It two more days. You go get Michael situated because it something more then they showing on the news." She said. I was in tears.I just nodded. I prayed he wasn't doing that again but I knew he might be to sleep.

I slept the whole flight. When we landed, I went straight to where his concert was. I went back stage. Frank look so relive to see me. "Whitney can you stall?well sing?" He said l. "Yea but Michael wouldn't want me on stage considering I'm 5 months pregnant." I said. "Look Michael is not okay. I came and  he was asleep. I tried to get him up but he still out of it. Just sing one song and he will be ready. He just sleepy and asking for five mins please." He begged. I nodded. "But make sure Michael can hear my voice." I said. He nodded. "What song?" He ask. "Where you are. From Whitney." I said. He nodded.
Michael pov
I heard a song I haven't heard in a while. It sounded like Whitney. I walk to the stage and there she was. Like magic. Singing where you are. I came out and the crowd went wild. I kiss her cheek and she continue to sing. I was so grateful she was here. I put my hand on her stomachs. We decided to name him Prince Michael Joseph Jackson. He due Jan 17. I so excited to see her. I kissed her head. "My beautiful fiancée, Whitney Houston...." I said in the Microphone. The fans went crazy. I hugged her. She told me to go on stage and give theses people a show.

It was long and hard. I came to see Whitney sitting in my dressing room sleeping. I thought I could slip some of the pills in my mouth but I heard her clear her throat. "Michael really?" She said. She had just waking up. "Whit I'm tired and I can't sleep I need them." I said. She grab the pills. "Do you really need them more than you need me or the kids Michael! What is more important? You decided because I don't want to lose you to this or anything." She said. "I choose you! Our kids! But whit I can't sleep." I said. She pulled me close. We left and got in the bus. She told me to relax. Pretty soon I was asleep.

Whitney pov
We made it to the hotel my therapist was waiting for Michael. "Michael?" I said. "Mm." He said. "Baby come one we have have to walk to the room." I said. He nodded and we went to the room. He went straight to bed. "Hey miss Houston what going on." He ask. "Michael need help. He addicted to morphine, Xanax and other pills. He needs help and I can't help him. He needs someone to help him. Someone to help get him over this. Because if not he will lose it all. I don't want to sit back and watch him die. He done me a favor now it time for me to return it." I said. The therapist nodded. "Well we will get stage an intervention sometime when his mom comes this weekend." He said. I nodded. He went to his room across the hall. I went to the bed. Michael was knock out.

7 am in Spain.
I got up to someone knocking. I open the he door to see Frank. "Michael need to be at sound check. Then he perform tomorrow. We need to run through the show and." I cut him off. "Frank shut up! Michael need rest. He is tired. Y'all asses are working him like he as dog. I am here and while Michael doesn't know how to say the word no. Let me reintroduce my self. Hello I'm Whitney Elizabeth Houston. They call me the Voice, as well as many other thing but I know what I'm the best at. I am the queen at saying no. Especially to people who don't realize I'm human. Michael is human mad he need to have 8 hours of sleep every  night. And if you don't or too selfish to realize that then I will happily send my attorney, every labor force or my self will raise hell over. Leave that man alone. He deserves to rest. Give him a day to relax. Pushed back the shows and if you or whoever don't. I will gladly call one of best attorney to get him out of his contract. Let him sleep. Please!" I said. He nodded. "Your right." He said. "But if you think Michael would be okay with your decision think again. Also he will drop you just like all the others. They messed with his career and he dump them so fast." I cut him off. "I don't care this is about his health and rather or not he will see our baby. I want him happy and healthy. But if you too blinded by money, to realize he is sick and need to rest then you need help!" I said. Michael ran out the room. "What is going on?" He said. "Michael she is trying to sabotage your career." Frank said. Michael look confused. "Michael  I told him you need to rest. You are exhausted and plus I want you around for a long time. I want to see go old but you can't continue to do this. Mike I love you but you need to take a day off and sleep. You need rest." I said. "She's right. Frank I'm going to bed and stop stressing my baby out! I'm tired. Frank leave!" He yelled. Mekong me jump. I watch as Frank left. Michael smiled. "Now I'm going back to bed and you welcome to join me." I said kissing his lips. He nodded and we went both went to sleep. I woke up to see he was asleep. I was so thrilled. It was 10am . I order me some breakfast. They brought me some pancakes. He was so tired. I hid the pills and went through his luggages. I had all his stuff clean. I was cleaning out everything and organizing it. I called the kids. They wanted to talk to Michael I told them I tell him to call when he's up. I want everything perfect. I waited for him to awake.!He was sleep. I watch tv. He finally woke up around 12 pm. "Hey baby." He said. He look so much better. "Hey. How'd you sleep?" I ask. "Very good." He said smiling. "Good you needed that rest." I said. He got up and kiss me. "Baby what are you!" He picked me up took me bed room.

"Mike?" I said. "Mm." He said looking at me with those chocolate brown eyes. "Why? What made you?" He cut me off. "Whitney you stood up for me. You care for me. I mean you told Frank off." He kissed my forehead. "Yea but I did it because I love you." I said. He kissed my head and we went to sleep.