Diana

Whitney pov
I was in deep thought. My greatest hit album is coming out later this month. Blanket had began to walk. He is about to be one. I was at home. It was so boring. My mom and Katherine got the kids. I was looking through some old film. I found one called Ben. I was like their was a movie. I played it. I went to the theatre. It was of Micheal performing the song. I was so amazed. But my heart had butterflies. MJ is talking about singing but he mostly into directing. I would be lying if i wasn't nervous. I'm terrified of what Micheal would say. I got finish watching the video.

I had tears rolling down my face. I was snapped out of it by Micheal. "Nippy?" He said. He wrapped his arms around me. "Mhmm." I said. "What's matter?" He asked. "Nothing." I tried to excused it. "Baby talk to me." He said. "I know we said we were going to hold off on touring but the company called and they." He walk away before he could process it. My heart bleeding with every step he took. "Don't walk away from me." I shouted. It sent and echoed through the halls as I followed swiftly behind him. "No!" He yelled. "Micheal don't yell." He cut me off. "Really nip. I try my hardest to support you and everything but right now I want to make sure you okay. I mean I'm telling you. You have to do better. God! I mean. You will tell me how tired you are and complain. I know we both have been overwork but to not tell me about you possibly touring." He was kinda snapping. "Where are the drugs?" I ask. I went to his closet and moved some stuff around. "Nippy its no drugs." He said. "Okay then what is it? What is this Micheal for you to yell at me like this." I said. "Don't wants me to do another album. You know what happen after another album baby. Touring. I have to deal with the media and everything." He said lying on the bed with his eyes close. His legs was hanging off the bed. He was on his back. The door was close. He huffed as he laid there. Janet over to him. I got on the bed and hovered over him. I kiss his lips. He pulled me by my hips on top of him. "Micheal." I mumble. Rolled on top of me. "Nippy." He said. He was staring into my soul. I felt him tugging at my waist band. It was getting heated until we heard a knock. "Hello?" I said. "It Janet." She said. I groan. I got up and fix my self Micheal told me to go take care of her. I walk out. "What up?" I said following her down. She look like something terrible happen. "Janet what." She cut me off. "I had sex with Bobbi Brown." She yelled. Micheal was half way down the stairs. We stop and stared at him. "I'm going to kill him." He shouted. "Micheal it's was accident. I can't believe I cheated on Renè." She said. "I don't give damn. Are you crazy? He beat my wife. That like if Whitney cheated on me." I cut him off. "Listen why don't you go walk off before you get a point. Cause if you do." He cut me off. "No why don't we let her deal with her own mess and we go upstairs and I." I cut him off. "Stop it!" I yelled. "Nippy I'm sorry I got the wrong sibling." She yelled. Micheal went upstairs. "No why don't you stay the night. He kids are with my mom and Katherine. Ugh so make yourself at home and I'm going to see what the hell had gotten into my husband." I said. She nodded and told me good luck. I look upstairs. I open the the door to see him in his office. He was on the phone. "Hey Diana I can't keep playing this game. I love Whitney. I love you too..... I don't think this will be good idea....... I'm not the little 18....." I went to another room. He was on the phone. "Micheal we can be together." She said on the phone. "Diana I love my family and..." I cut him off. "Do me a favor Micheal and Diana. Since your love is so epic..... Go to hell." I yelled and hung up. I knew something was going on but this. I got some keys. I ran out the house. "Whitney!" Micheal said. I ran out to the car. Janet was watching us. "Nippy don't do this." He yelled. "Go to hell." I said pulling out. He ran back in the house. I got to hate it wouldn't bulge. I was at the gate having a mental argument to whether I should break down the gate. I had the door lock. I wanted to cry. I felt so bad. I wanted to leave. I hear something to ring it was cell phone. "Hello?" I said. "Come back nip. Let talk about this?" He said. "Micheal opens the gate or do help me I will run it down. " I said. "Fine but talk to me." He said. "Micheal, don't do this! You were talking about having affair with that woman." I said. "Fine. I was not perfect but I wouldn't do it. I told her that." He said. "It still doesn't matter. You still did it." I said. "Yea I did but I didn't nippy." He said. The gate opened. I look up to see him standing there with another phone. He look up at me.

All I could do was picture him cheating

All I could do was picture him cheating. He walk over to the car. The gate close. He open the car door. I hung Up the phone. Security was near by. Micheal reach over and grab the keys and made sure the car was in park. I got out. We slowly made our way back to the house. "Nippy." He said softy. "What ?" I said. He pulled me close. "What is it?" He ask. "She was your first love. I was a stupid girl from jersey. She was your first. I remember sitting at home watching her kiss you." He cut me off.

"You must have been watching those old tapes

"You must have been watching those old tapes." He said looking down at me. I nodded. Come on! He yelled. I followed him. We went to the place where I presented him with an award.

"This is the moment, I knew

"This is the moment, I knew. I wanted to marry you. I love you. Only you. The only woman that matters, well except for daughters, sister and moms. But the only lover i. need." He said and he kiss me.

"Are you mad?" He said

"Are you mad?" He said. "I'm not mad and to prove it. I'm going to call her let you tell everything you just told me. Then if you really mean it after we talk to Janet. We could go to our room and make mad passionate love ." I said. He smirk. "Well lets go." He said picking me up. I laughed.