Didnt we almost have it all

A couple of days later

Whitney pov
I had been rehearsing a lot. My dancer were dancing to how will I know. Then something happen. I felt off stage. I felled on my face. It was bad. My stomach was hurting bad. I couldn't even stand. My mom was there. They took me to the hospital. I knew it was terrible. "Hey baby how are feeling?" My mom ask me. I just told her somewhat. "Michael called he told me to tell you to feel better and he come by on the morning." She said. I just nodded. The doctor came in and told my mom to step out for a min. "Hey Ms.Houston, I'm sorry to have to be the one to tell this. But you had a miscarriage." He said. Everything after that sentence turn into mumbles. "What?" I said. I was on tears. "You were pregnant. Your weren't far along more like a week." He said. I let the tears glided down my face. He told me they since it was so small it just came out. He told me to take it easy and to relax and no sex. I wanted to die. I wanted  that baby. He told me he leave and ask if I wanted my mom to come in. I just nodded. My mom came in and hugged me. "Baby what is it." She ask. "Michael going to hate me..." I said in tears. "No he's not....tell me what is it." She said. "Mom! I had a .... Miscarriage." I said crying. "Oh Whitney...." She said holding me in her arms. "Don't cry...." She said. Clive came in and told me he pushed the tour back a year and told me to take 4 months off. He told me about his wife had a miscarriage and stuff. He told me to heal emotionally and physically. I just nodded. My mom just held me while I cried all night. They release the next day. I went home to see Michael. "Hey." He said. "Hey." I said dryly. "Whitney are you okay." He said. I couldn't tell him so I lied. "I don't love you...." I said. "Whitney you and I both. Know that not it ." My mom intervene.
Cissy pov
I just walk in. I knew Michael was here. I heard Whitney say she didn't love Michael. I intervened. "Whitney you and I know that's not true." I said. She look at me and ran to her room. Michael look heartbroken. "She had a miscarriage." I told him. He sat down. I never met a person like Michael. He was crying. I just hug him. "Give her some space. She will come around. She is hurting. She's holding on to the what if and how's in life. She thinking that baby was y'all hope at happiness. She was and is devastated." I said. "Can I go and talk to her?" He ask. I just nodded.
Whitney pov
I heard my room door open. I saw it was Michael. I just put my head in my pillow. "Whitney I'm not mad.." He said. "You wanted a kid." I said. "Yes but it was accident.... You didn't mean it." He said in the verge of tears. "Michael just leaving me." I said. "Whitney I love you." He said. "Michael go!" I said point to the door.  "If you really love me you leave me alone...." I said. He just nodded and look like he was going to cry. I begin to write. I was in tears. I begin writing a song didn't we almost have it. I cried my self to sleep.
Cissy pov
Michael left.i check on Whitney. She was sleep. I called my husband and let him know everything. I told him I'm going to stay with Whitney and I told him he should come. He said he be here tomorrow.
Michael pov
I was sobbing in the back of the limo. I just wanted Whitney. I wanted to make sure she okay. I wanted to make her laugh and smile. Instead, I hurt her. I went to my office. I was throwing stuff. Breaking stuff. I wanted that baby, but I wanted Whitney. I got me a bottle of whiskey. I drunk it. I called Whitney phone. "Hello ?" She sound so sad. "Baby?" I said. "Michael what do you want?" She ask. "I want you...." I said. "Michael go to bed and leave me alone." She said. "Fine! I just go f*** another chick and get her pregnant." I spat. Right then I knew I eff up. "Well do that and know that she can never replace what we have." She said hanging up.
2 mths later- May 1986
Whitney pov
I haven't talk to Michael in a while. I'm hearing he getting ready for his release of bad. It been too long. I better. I been recording song I cowritten. With people. Didn't we almost have it all is set to be release for New Years. I hear Michael dating another person.  My heart is hurting so I wrote. Your still my man.

1 year later.
Whitney pov
When I saw him at the Grammys. We barely spoke. We took a pic. We fake smile and stuff. His vitiligo is showing more. I can tell he still uncomfortable. I perform didn't we almost have it all. I won another Grammy.

I saw watch Michael video the way you making me feel

I saw watch Michael video the way you making me feel. I was so mad. I knew the girl in the video was suppose to be me. He been seeing her. I was in the studio. I walk out to see my mom looking at me. My album had been released. June the 2nd. I been trying to keep busy. Michael album suppose to drop some time in August. It was July. I went to hang out with my mom. She came down and brought my brothers. They were congratulating me on the album.  I was set to go to on tour for 4 months. I was rehearsing but I keep remembering the fall. I was crying so much. I got thought it but it was so
hard. I was on tour. I just got done performing didn't we all most have it all. Clive told me someone wanted to see me. I walk back there and saw Michael. When I saw home I remember it was the exact date I met him on. I didn't even know what he was here. "Hey Michael." I said smiling. "Hey Whitney." He said. "How have you been?" He ask. "Good and you?" I said. "Good just...." He cut himself off. "This was a bad ideal, I should go. But ummm my manager wanted us to do a duet together." He said before walking out. When he left I wanted to die. He just left. I continue on with the tour and me and babyface team up in and album set to drop in1990s. It had more of this urban vibe. It was different. We called in your baby tonight. Clive saw the song and told me it was perfect. Little did he know that was the song I written about Michael. He told me to take a year off then we will start this project next year and to look into some acting..... I have turn down a lot of projects. So I just went on vacation. Spent time with the girls and cleared my head. It was now time to get back to work.