Four weeks later

Whitney pov
I have to present Michael with two awards today. I was so nervous. I mean he been back but I'm been so busy working. I missed so much. The camera crew and I arrive at Neverland. We had to wait for the award to tell me. I was presenting for the world music award and the Philips hall of fame award. I walk up to the house. The maid open. The crew said they were running behind so we found Michael outside and begin the first award. I couldn't help but see him checking me out will I presented him the Phillip hall of fame award. I forgot to put my jacket because we were late behind on time. When I present hm the award he kept checking me out. I wanted to laugh as the producer and cameraman tried to tell him to stop checking me out so hard. For the next one we went inside. They told me to put on my jacket so I wouldn't distract Michael. I was so upset at this guys. It was funny though, because even when I did that he still was biting on his lip and checking me out. When we finished and the camera man left. I put his awards on his desk. Michael ran in the room. "What are you?" I was cut off when he kissed me. "Damn I missed this lips, that body...." He said taking off my jacket. "Michael..." I said.

4 hours later
I woke up in the bed alone. I got dress and walk around. I put on his red shirt and walk around the house. I look outside and saw Michael showing some kids around. I decided to get dress. I walk down and visited bubbles. I held him. He was so sweet. "Hey bubbles....you hungry?" I ask. He shook his head. I gave him a banana. "Okay kids here the house and look who it is.....My gorgeous girlfriend Whitney Houston and is that my bubbles." He said smiling. A little girl came up next to me and pulled on my legs. "Yes...." I said. "Will you sing us a song?" She ask. She was so cute. "Sure what song would you guys like...." I said. They were all talking all at once. I look at Michael. "Okay! Guys we going to vote!" He said. They all nodded. "Ummm let see. Who here wants to hear the greatest love of all." Almost everybody hands went up. I just nodded. "Okay the greatest love of all... It is let go to the piano." He said. I followed. He sat at the piano. I stood up and held bubbles. I song to all the kids and they love it. It was 6 pm and Michael was sending the kids on their way until a few decided they wanted to stay. So Michael invited them and their parent to stay. Michael and I went to his room. I decided to talk about the thing ruined our relationship. "Baby?" I said nervously. "Yes sweetheart." He said. "Ummm, well  I wanted to talk to about this song I recorded." I said. I was bout to say something until a little boy ran over to Michael. He looks so cute. My heart stop. He look sorta like Michael. He had his eyes. He was no more than 5. The mother came in. "Hey Michael, Omar and ..... Your Whitney Houston!" She kinda freaking out. "Hey." I said. She calm down and began whispering things to Michael. "Yea my brother knows and no he doesn't want to do it but I will happily take care of Omar...." He whispered. It was the last part.  "Okay well Omar let go to your room and then you come and play with Michael later." She said. I put in this fake smile. Now I was livid. I guess Billie Jean wasn't just a song. They left. "Whitney before you say anything he is." I cut him off. "He yours?" I said on the verge of tears. "No well I don't know. His mother slept with me and some of my brothers." He said lowly. "It's fine but have you took a DNA test." I ask. "No because if it shows he my son I have to explain to the public and I have to." I cut him off. "Fine then don't." I said about to ready to leave. "Whitney, don't leave...." He said walking closer to me. "Come on at least tell me what the songs about." He said. I gave him my song book . "It called miracle." I said. He grab my hand. "Whitney stay here with me." He said. "Fine but Michael please tell me that their no more kids out there that might be yours." I said. "No more kids. Except the on we are going to make." He said kissing my lips. We were about to have another session but a kid came in. Michael and I got dress. "Hey sweetheart what matter?" I ask him. Michael went into the bathroom and changed. "I can't sleep." He said on the verge of tears. "Hey come here." I said. I pick him up. I just rock him and hum him my new song. It was miracle. About 2 mins later he was sleep. I took him to the other room and decided to call his parents. I talk to every kids parent. I mean it was only 4 not including Omar. They were so happy for me to them updated. I told them I call back later. I begin to go to Michaels room. Another little boy came in. Michael was dealing with him. I saw them playing but he min the little saw me he stop. He just look at me. "Who is she?" He ask. "Well this is Whitney." Michael said. "Isn't she pretty?" He ask. The little boy just nodded. "Isn't she your girlfriend?" He ask. "Yes she is." Michael said. "Oh do you guys kiss and stuff?" He ask. Michael and I just nodded."Ewww." He said. Me and Michael just laugh. We called his parent because he wouldn't sleep. We tried everything. I told Michael, he needs to go home. He just scared and stuff. We tried everything. Michael gave in and his bodyguard took him home. I laid down. I think Michael insomnia was in high gear. He was pacing all night. "Baby?" I said.  He was still pacing. I wrapped my arms around him. "Relax." I said. "Whitney there something bothering me about the new song and your new album..." He said. "What?" I said. "It's about our relationship?" He said. "I think it will have two songs. Miracle and I'm your baby tonight." I said nervous. "Mm. The first song we..." I cut him off."Michael!" I said laughing. "Come on who can forget.." He said grabbing my waist. "Let go for a walk I wanna show you my favorite place ." He said we walk around the Neverland. He brought me to this tree. "Can you climb? Jersey girl?" He ask. I just nodded. We climb and look out. It was so gorgeous. He kissed my neck. "You know you the first girl that been up here." He said. I nodded. "That's good." I said. We stayed there. We both felled asleep but the sprinkle came on. "Agh, Michael!" I said. He got up and laughed. I had his white shirt on. He had on some pjs.  I look and saw a man with a camera. "Michael paparazzi is here." I said pointing them out. We got down and  ran into the house.  He kissed me. "Ewww!" Some of the kids said. I just laughed. "We should go and change." I said. He just nodded. We went to his room. "You going home?" He said. I just nodded. I told him I'll be back in a couple of days I have to go to a couple of meetings. He nodded.