A battle I may lose

Whitney pov
I'm about 7 months in. People have seen me with baby bump are very excited. Prince wanted to discuss something with Micheal and I. I told him to make sure it not sex. The doctor have confirmed we are having twins. I was in our room. Michael won't let me do anything I was on my phone with Janet. "Hey umm Whitney their is something I need to talk to you about." She said. "Okay come over." I said. Then I heard Michael cursing. "I need to go for a walk." He said. It was the Super Bowl. I forgot Janet was suppose to perform. I looking over some paperwork. "Okay." I said. "God how could I forget. "Mommy can we talk now?" Prince said. "Umm sure but what is it?" I said clearing the bed. "I don't want to wear the masks anymore." Mj said. "Ummm, let talk about this when your dad get back from his walk. Did you see auntie Janet performance?" I ask. He smirk and nodded. "I saw it was really cool mom. I mean.wow then something happen auntie Janet nipple came out." He said. "What." I said. I turned on the tv to CNN.

"Janet Jackson's wardrobe malfunction had people saying it's the end of her career

"Janet Jackson's wardrobe malfunction had people saying it's the end of her career. Much like her brother Micheal Jackson who is." I cut the tv off. The house phone began to ring. It was new reporter. I told them to ignore it and hang up and say no comment. I was feeling like I was having contractions. Mj all the sudden ask a question that didn't make it better. "Mom if I get a girl pregnant." I cut him off. "No you will not. Matter fact don't even finished that sentence."I said. He nodded l. "Mommy what are you having." He ask. "Well I don't know I want it to be a surprise." I said. He smiled. I was getting sleepy. "Lord I'm so tired." I mumbled on my breath. I had the tv on. "Hey, we are hear with singer R. Kelly." The tv said. Mj went beside me. He laid on my shoulder. I know it been hard for him and I rarely get to spend time with him. He still my baby. "Do you still sing." I ask. "Sometimes but I really into making videos." He said. "Oh really maybe you can direct mommies next video. You know is that what you want to do. Daddy and I can call some friends who can come and teach you, something."I said. "Yes I would like that  to but you know what I want mommy?" He said."mhmm" I said . "Can you sing to me?" He ask. "Umm . I haven't been feeling well." I said. "I miss you voice could you please." He said looking up to me with this puppy dog eyes. "Okay I will later. Okay?" I said. He smiled and kiss my cheek. We watch the tv. "This is a song I wrote for Whitney Houston called I look to you." R Kelly said making me listen closely. I like the music. "Do she ever play it or sing it." The interviewer ask. "Not yet." He said. "It's beautiful and I've got goosebumps." The interviewer  said. "How does it goes?" She ask. "It goes. As I lay me down
Heaven hear me now
I'm lost without a cause
After giving it my all
Winter storms have come
And darkened my sun
After all that We been through
Who on earth can I turn to
I look to you
I look to you
After all my strength is gone
In you I can move on
I look to you
I look to you.
And when melodies are gone
In you I hear a song
I look to you."
When he finished I was  in tears. "Thank for making me a cry. The interviewer said. "Mom are you okay?" He said. "Yea. I'll be right back." I said getting up. I went to the bathroom. I could tell prince was turning the tv. I was crying the bathroom. "God please." I said in tears. I clean my face. I went and walk in he room to see all the kids watching tv. They were watching some it came off. The neck thing that came on was some preacher. I heard him before. Michael came in and sat down.

He was so different but so positive. He started with a joke.Michael and I chuckle . "Okay let start.  this is my Bible, I am what it says I am, I have what it says, I can do what it says I can do. Today I will be taught about the word of God. I boldly confess, my mine is alert, my heart is receptive. I will never be the same in Jesus name." He said. The kids said it. After the show Michael and I look at the kids who love it. I find myself liking this. "I like this guy where is he from?" Micheal said. "Houston, Tx." I said. "Joel Osteen, I heard of him." I said.  Trying to recall. I was happy. The kids were falling asleep since I let them stay up till Michael got him. "I'm going to take a shower." He said. I nodded. I kiss them all on their forehead. I went down to the studio. I had a lot of mail of new songs. I decided to call Clive. "Hello?" I hear him. "Give me six months. Recovery and allow me to have this baby. Let me try to work with a vocal coach." I said. "I don't." I cut him off. "I serve a God that can and will restore my voice. I will be singing in 6 months. My voice will be getting better. I will contact a vocal coach and my voice will be back." I said. "Whitney you." I hung up. I called a vocal teacher Michael use "Hello?" He said. "Hey this is Whitney. Can you come tomorrow and take a class with me. I need to restore my voice." I said. "Okay I will be there around what time. " He ask. "11 am." He said. I agreed. I went to ghetto piano. I began to play a little. I began to sing the song. My voice was cracking through the song, but I know warm up. Michael listening. "You pretty good." He said. "No I'm not.... but I am getting better." I said. "Try singing man in the mirror." He said sitting down. "Fine." I said. I began to sing. It was really okay but I know it can only get better. I smiled . "You know I though this was a battle I may lose. Till I saw that and now I'm ready." I said. "Todd because Tyler Perry called and said he wants you and your family to do a song. Then I have this song we need to record and anther one." He said. I kiss him. "Lets do this." I said.