Dont walk away

August 1 1998
Whitney pov
It been a couple of months. Our life is getting well a little more normal. I mean when you the word largest super stars nothing is normal. Blanket is crawling and growing. I was cleaning up the house. I came and saw some of Michael's song. He had an ideal. He been sick a lot considering the kids are always sick. We Clive and I about the release of the next album in about 2 weeks. Its from previous release songs. The album is called love Whitney. Then I have a couple songs go record for the greatest hits album which is suppose to release in a year. I was down in the recording studio. I bump something and music began to play. I saw something in the glass. The songs kinda brought me to tears. I saw a note don't walk away. It had the date he wrote it. It was when I was in rehab. The day I was considering leaving and not talking to him. Then I saw he wrote another date. He finished the song the day after I was taken. He wrote something on the back. 'No matter what you are always in my heart. I love you so much. Nippy. You are always apart of me. Even if we don't make it. I can deal with the fact you may never talk to me again but dying. You can't leave me like that. Please God don't take her away. Not yet.' I saw some of it was smudge. I was in tears. I listing to the music. I was thrown off when I saw Michael cut the music off . "I though you were sleeping." I said so softly. He looked at me. "Yea I woke up." He said. I grab his hand. "This song is amazing and I will never walk away." I said. He smiled. He kiss my lips. "I'm afraid that not the option for us both." He said showing me some paper work from Sony. "They want me to release another album." He said. I nodded. "And Michael you have millions of song that is so amazing." I said. "But with another album is another tour. Another year away from the kids and you." He said. I nodded. "Well I'm releasing some new music and we should considering doing a joint tour." I said. He nodded. "Also I'm doing this thing with umm this documentary go help clear my name." I nodded. "When?" I ask. "November." I cut him off. "I have that show I was doing." I said. "I know I put it off after that." He said. I nodded. He was eyeing me. "What?" I said chuckling. "Well we are alone and we can have fun." He said. "Only if you allow me to listen to the rest of the song." I said crossing my legs. He chuckled. He played the song. It was so good. "Applehead that is amazing." I said after the song stop playing. I was standing up. I felt my body being pick up.

I woke up to a empty bed. I got dress and went looking for Michael. He and the kids was out playing. I smile watching them play with each other. Why can't it stay like his forever. I could hear the tv talking about more rumors. "Michael Jackson was seen with a woman. MadonnaIs he cheating on Whitney Houston." The person said. I look and saw it was familiar person. Madonna.
We as women have that one person or friends that are hoes. The one who see you have something they want and they will  try and take it. Then I saw  and heard something that pushed over the edge. "Hey is Whitney here?" She ask. "No she is asleep." He said. He called the nannies to get the kids. She was flirting to hard. I got one of his shirt, my under clothes  and strutted out to him. First, I checked on blanket who wasn't feeling good. They nannies told me he was sick. He was crying for Michael. . "Hey Michael. I didn't know we got company."I said sitting in his lap. "Hello Madonna." I said. She say there and smiled. "Hey Whitney." She said. I crossed my legs. I smiled. "Michael?" He look up at me. I kiss his lips. "Can you go check on blanket. He hasn't been feeling well. I mean I checked on him but he said he wanted daddy." I said. He got up and whisper something in my ear. He said when the kids bedtime roll around. I should be in the room. I chuckle but he gave a look to let me know he was serious.

I was blushing and as soon as he was gone I look at Madonna

I was blushing and as soon as he was gone I look at Madonna. "Hey Whitney I love your." I cut her off. "Listen Madonna. If you ever flirt of come after my husband again. Now why are you here."I said. She look at me and smirk. "I came to give you a message from Clive." She passes me a note and told me good luck. I watch as she left. 'Dear Whitney, I'm sorry. I been trying to tear you and Michael apart. Trying to see how wrong he is for you. But the truth is he is the one. Whitney you are like a daughter and as a daughter. Well I know you aren't mine biological daughter but I'm a better dad then your is.....' I turn it over looking strangely at it. I went in the house and saw the kids playing. Bobbi Kristina ran over to me. We played and talk. The twins and I played Barbies. Prince and I played chess. Michael taught him how to play. I have no ideal but he trying to tech me. "No! Mommy." He said. "Mommy don't know how to play this game MJ." Michael said. I laughed and apologize.
The kids were doing the homework. While Bobbi Kristina and blanket was playing.
My mom came knocking on the door with papers. I went and answered the door. "Hey mom?" I said. She look at me like she had something her mind. It's like the time she told me her and dad getting a divorce. I went to check on the kids. Michael was coming down the stairs. "Ummm we need to talk?" My mom said. Michael and I look at her. "Someplace private. " she said. We went up to the office. She sat the papers down. "Nip I went to see your father to talk to him about your brothers. I found these on the desk." She said. Michael's was looking through them. "What are they?" I ask. "Ummm." Michael cut her off. "Your father is suing you." He said. "What?" I said as I look through the papers. I mean my dad and I barely talk. I ask him all the time to come visit. When I saw the papers I was in tears. My mommy told me and Michael she wanted us to know before it goes public and to insure I'm prepared. She was talking but I was zone out. Michael was talking but I need air. I began to run outside. I ran to the pull and dive in hoping it was all a bad dreams. Prying it was. I got out and was crying. Michael ran to the pull. I was sitting on the edge. He brought me some towels. He wrapped it around my shoulder. "Whit don't shut me out talk to me." He said. I shrugged. "Michael, just be here." I said in tears. He brought me inside and called his parents to come and get the kids. My mom went with them. Michael and I cuddle. I cried my self to sleep.

Michael pov
I wanted to her make her smile. But the man she love is betraying her. When she hurts, I hurt. I want to protect her. I cuddle with her until she cried her self to sleep. I went to the studio. And put the finishing touches on the song and called an attorney. I called her father who didn't answered and told him to come to Neverland. We can talk about what is going on. I hope he comes. I sign and finished the song.