The bodyguard

3 months later- April 19, 1992
Whitney pov
I was so ready to be done with this movie. I mean I miss my husband. I hate getting up in the morning. I hate everything. I just wanted to be with my husband at Neverland watching my baby. Trying to get him crawling. He was scooting and I missed it. I have been kinda mean according to Clive. I was in my dressing room. I was getting ready to go home. I was packing my stuff. I was packing up. Kevin walk into my dressing room. I told him not to but he didn't care. He's been flirting and stuff but I love Michael. "Hello Whitney." He said. "Hey Kev. What up." I said. I turn to be face to face with a gun. "What are you?" I ask. "Stripped and get on the bed." He said.

I woke up. I couldn't believe what happen. He raped me. I saw notes. I read them. 'Don't worry nobody has to know.' 'If you tell I just show them the scene where we were about to anyway.' 'Who will believe you.' I went to the store and brought the morning after. I took a shower. I called Michael and told him I was getting sick. So I didn't want the baby or him to catch it. I called Clive and told him, I knew if he didn't believe nobody weird. So I ask him in a form of a what if. He just laughed and told me that will never happen. I been her since a couple of days. I drove home to Neverland. I was so upset. I couldn't help feel so dirty. I didn't want Michael or Prince near me. I walk to through the door. I went upstairs to a Michael's and I's room. He was playing in the floor with Prince. I walk in. He look up and smiled. He picked the baby up. He wrapped his arms around. He bit his lips and told me he missed me. I just nodded. He tied to kiss me but I turn my face. The whole day I avoid Michael. I would try to keep busy. I made me an apartment with my doctor. I walk around Neverland. I visited bubble and other animal. Everything was just messed up. I felt like I hated myself. I felt like I let this happen. I wanted to die: I came back and took shower. When I was in the middle of shower. Someone hands wrapped around my waste . I slapped them. I was trying to favor them off me but they were too sting. "Kevin no! Kevin! Stop!" I screamed with tears down my face. When I open my eyes I saw Michael. He look at me like where the hell did you go and what the hell did he do to you. I could tell by the way he was he was so pissed off. "Whitney what happen?" He said. "I don't want to." He cut me off. I put on my robe. Michael did the same. "Don't give me that bullshit, tell me because if I have to." I cut him. "H-he-ummm" I was so nervous and scared. "Baby you can tell me anything." He said stepping closer. "He raped me." I said. He look at but he was beyond pissed off.

 He look at but he was beyond pissed off

I didn't want him to do anything. "Michael don't." I said. "When?" He said. "Michael d." He cut me off. "When was this!" He yelled making me jump. I heard Prince crying. I was about to get him but Michael grabbed me. "Michael, Prince." He threw me on the bed. He hovered over me. "Tell me!" He said. "A couple of days ago when it was last day. I was in my dressing room packing and he came in. He had a gun and raped me." I said in tears. He let me get up. He held me. He told the driver and baby to drop the baby off . I told him why I couldn't say anything. We just chilled for a couple of minutes. He just cuddle. He was kissing on my necked. He sat me on his lap. I felt his boner on my butt. "Michael what are you?" I said turning around . He kissed my lips. He moved back. "Let me show you how Much I love you." He said as he stuck his hand up in my robe. Michael was not as innocent as many people think. I was moaning. Michael had me moaning and making saying yes to another baby.

I woke to Michael playing in my hair.
I couldn't feel my legs or anything. "You okay?" He ask. I just shook my head. "What is it." He ask. "I can't feel anything plus you were kinda ruff. " I said kinda whimpering. "Mm I was upset and I may have took it a little out on you. I'm sorry." He said kissing my forehead. "Mmm what time is it?" I said looking up into his eyes. "It's 3 am." He said. "Wow I didn't think it was that late." I said. He kissed my forehead. "Mike?" I said. "Hm." He said. "Thanks." I said. "For?" He ask. "For loving me enough to tell the truth, I was headed down a dangerous path. Then, I could hear your voice. I had a moment of weakness. I thought I needed the drugs. I thought death was with me but I remember what you said in your vows." I said looking at him. He had some tears in his eyes. "No matter what happens, if we are beaten by the world. When the media pounds us with fake or useless story. When it's seem like nothing is complete. When life is getting to hard. Or loneliness is killing us. We will still have each other. Not matter if we 400 mile away. This love is gift from God." We both said remembering his vows. He kissed me. "You know I wanted to kill him. I wanted to protect you. Whit. I even wanted to go hire a hit list but then you grab me. You beg me not to. Even through my rage, or pain. I could see you. You were calm and yet broken. I want to heal those wounds. Whit?" He said. "Hm." I said about to go to sleep. "Go see a therapist." He said. "Fine umm go the day after tomorrow.  I have a docs apartment. He nodded. We cut on the Tv on. They were talking about the bodyguard. I was thrilled. It showed the movie trailer. I was happy this was happening but sick that I have to share it with Kevin. Michael and I went back to sleep.

We went to my doctors apartment. Then to pick up Prince. We told Katherine and Joe what happen. Joe was ready to kill Kevin but I told him I'm fine. When we got home we turn on the tv. "Kevin Costner had been in a major car accident. He is being taking to the hospital." They said. I just went and laid down.