Prince vs Micheal

Whitney pov
My father is doing better. I have been looking through some songs for the greatest hit album. I was just looking through stuff. I was in some studio in some town in Minnesota. I had promise Clive. I would record some demo track for  add on the greatest hits. I had just finished. I wrote down who I thought should be consider for the duets. Their were two I wanted Michael to do with me. Could I have this kiss forever and if you say my eyes are beautiful. I was walking when I bump into someone. "I'm so sorry." I said bending down picking up the papers I drop. "It's okay." A familiar voice said. I look up to see a old friend. "Prince?" I said. "Whitney?" He said smiling. We hugged. "What are you doing here?" He ask. "Well Michael and I decided to take a little vacation. Away from the paparazzi so far away." I said. He smiled at me. "Yes I do the same. I come here and just get away." He said. I nodded because Michael and him are not on the best terms. I could feel him staring at my body. "Why don't I show you some parts of my home state?" He said smiling. He touch my shoulder. I was about to speak up but someone cleared their throats. I look up to Michael with our oldest son. They exchanged glares.

Thus both look at each other

Thus both look at each other. "Hey." I said picking up my big baby. They both just stared at each other. "So ummm Prince you remember Michael." My so cut me off. "Daddy and I have know each other a long time." Our son said. I couldn't help but giggle. "I was talk to my friend, Prince Rodgers." I said. When I said that Michael gave me a look.I knew he want to say something but he stopped him self "Well I let you go." Prince said. I nodded about to walk out but Prince told us to wait a minute. All hell broke a lose. Michael start ranging who the hell he think he is under his breath. I had cover our son ears. He grab my waist. Prince was coming back when Michael decided to kiss me. I pulled away. Prince smirk. I pick up our son. "I wanted to give you my number. I just think maybe we could all hang out." He said bitting his lip. I stand more in from of Michael. "I would love too." Michael cut me off. "But we are going to be busy. Busy." He said firmly. "Well I understand but I was hoping Whitney and I could recorded a song or two." He said. "I will see it on how long I'm staying and I will contact you." I said taking the peace of paper. I put it in my purse. We got in the car.
5 mins later
Michael hadn't said a word. I tried grabbing his hand but he quickly snatch away. Prince was sitting in his seat talk away. I was looking at my baby. He is so big. I remember when he was just a baby. So tiny and helpless now he's so big. I was snapped out when he was talking about how he wanted to get a gift for a girl."what?" I said. "Her name is Samantha. She doesn't have much so I wanted to ask you can you help pick her out something nice." He said. I smiled. "Awes. When you go back home how about we invited her and her parents to stay at Neverland. We can take her shopping and get her what every her little heart desires." I said. He smiled. Michael nodded and stared at the window. We need pulled up at the hotel. I put on Prince mask. We saw nothing but cameras flashing. I grab Prince hand. "Smile like nothing is wrong." I mumbled. Michael look at me. We was walking in the hotel. Michael was walking kind fast. I was a little further behind. A photographer step out in front of Prince and I. He blinded me his flash. He attempted to take my son mask but he kick the photographer. I picked him up. They began chanting wacko Jacko jr. My son began to cry. The fans began to yell at the paparazzi: I was so pissed. Michael grab me and took Prince out of my hand. We went to the suit. He was sobbing in Michael shoulder. "Why are they like that. They call me wacko jacko Jr. They are so mean." Prince said. I took off his mask and kiss his forehead. I tried to grab him but Michael took him away from me. I huffed and I went to the room I took off my jacket. I took out everything out of my purse and looked over the songs. Katherine and my mother was in the other room. I told them what happen with MJ. They told me that Bobbi kristana was sleep. I decided to going in the room and cuddle with her. I laid on the bed carefully and cuddled with her. I let a few tears slip out and felled asleep.