Dangerous

Whitney Pov
I felled a sleep in the couch. I saw Michael beside me. I knew he will be upset. I was too tired to argue. I begin to feel the morning sickness. I ran to the bathroom. Michael followed me. He rub my back and  made sure I was okay. I felt so drain I couldn't even stand. Michael carried me to our room. I went back to sleep. I was awaken from Maria daughter, Alyssa running. She was about to be two. She brighten my day. I held her. Michael came in and took her from me. She loved Michael. He was the first person she walk to. She was so perfect. "Whit. You remember  we have  doctors apartment at 2." He said I nodded. "Oh and someone name Kevin called for you." He said . He left me the number. I called him back. "Hello this is Kevin Costner speaking!" He said. "Hello this is Whitney Houston." I said. "Oh Whitney listen we have this role that is amazing and we want you to play we want you in the movie." He said. "I'm not an actor and don't think." He cut me off. "Whitney please come in and audition. Please! I think this role will introduce to a new role of stardom." He said. I look at Michael. "My husband is Michael Jackson and my career is fine. I don't want to." He cut me off. "Just consider it please." He said. "Fine I come in the day after tomorrow." I said. "Okay bye Whitney ." He said. I rolled my eyes. "Okay." I said. Michael smile at me. "What?" I said. "Come here." He said. I  got up and walk over to him. "My husband is Michael Jackson!" He said laughing. "Well I mean I don't want to do the movie yet." I so tired. "Well, why don't you come to this video shoot tomorrow. Cause this song is about us." He said. "Which one?" I ask. "I wrote for a movie and it called Remember the time, for that movie coming to America." He said. I just nodded. "I'll go." I said he smiled and kissed me. He has this smirk on his face. "Wait is this song about us or about our honey moon?" I ask. "Both?!" He said. I was laughing. I look at the time to see I had the doctors apartment in about 2 hours to get ready. I took a bath and got dress. Michael played Alyssa. Who loved playing with Michael hair. It was so sexy straighten. He change it a week ago and it look amazing. He told me it just for this video. I fix my make up. We had an hour to get there. Michael and me left. He turned on the radio. "So is Whitney Houston pregnant?" I heard someone say. "Well if she is I will be happy, y'all better do this duet." I just laughed. "Well any way here's Michael's new song remember the time. From his new album coming out later call dangerous." The announcer said. I love the music. I look at the date it was March the1st. I listen to the lyrics. I was so shock when I heard on the beach or in the bar in Spain. I look at him. He just chuckled. I mean it was honey moon. I couldn't stop staring at him. I thought I died. "Do you really have to in Spain." I ask. "What it rhyme."he said. "Yea it may have rhyme but everybody knows that our honey moon was in Spain." I said. He just shrugged. "So well, I like this song I mean Michael is defiantly talking about him and Whitney's honey moon." The radios person said. I eyed him. He just shrugged. "Man that crazy though, Michael seem so innocent." Some person said. "Not that innocent, I mean he grabs his balls on stage." Someone said. "True but Whitney?" "I know having sex on a beach?" Some said. Michael laughed."Man we have to bring on of these two in for a interview. Next up Whitney Houston with I'm your baby tonight." I busted out laughing. "You know we never made love in the back of a limo." Michael said. I just smirk. "Maybe on our way back." I said. He nodded. When we got their we went around the back. The doctor was already ready to see me. "Hey Whitney I need you to takeoff this dress and keep on your underwear. I just nodded. The doctor ask Michael to step out. I got undress and laid down. They came back in after a few mins. They did ultrasound. I look on the screen and was so happy.