Going public and Christmas

Whitney pov
I was watching tv when I saw something about Michael was being mob by fans. I was so shock. I was about to get on plane and go to New Jersey. But I change my ticket at the last minute. It was a long flight.
Michael pov
I just came out my room for a second and I was mob. They were clawing. I was a little hurt. Nothing serious. The fans stayed chanting my name. I miss Whitney. I been talking about her. Not having sex is killing me.
12 hours later
Whitney pov
I went to the hotel and change. I had  my stuff sent to Michael room. I put on this short dress and jacket. I had a wig on so no on could price me. I put on my coat and ran into Michael concert. I saw pal and told him the safe word we came up with back at Neverland. I told him if I were to every come and visit Michael on tour we have to have a code name. We named it Dirty Diana. I couldn't here Michael singing my favorite song. I know it was hard being away from his family for Christmas. So I decide to surprise him. He was going to be off for a week or too. And then again for New Years. I wanted to spend it with him. My mom and me talk about it and she told me to to Michael before I left. So I did. I sat in his limo waiting for him. He came out and got in. When he saw me his immediately smiled. He shut the door. He immediately kissed me. "Mm." I moan. He couldn't even wait till we got to the room we made it to his room. We made love that whole night. I made sure I don't get pregnant. I'm on the pill and Michael knows.
I woke up next to Michael. He was playing with my hair. "I missed you...." He said smiling. "I miss you too...." I said. He just nodded. We just relax until the phone rang. "Hello." He said. I kissed his chest."ummm.... Whit its for you...." He said. I grab the phone and answer. "Hey Whitney I know we talk about you and Michael dating and how you wanted to keep secret. Well looks like that isn't going happen since somebody at the hotel has a video of you two making out in the elevator and sold it to CNN." Clive voice rang through the line. "What?" I got up and turn on the tv. "Whitney Houston and Michael Jackson dating?" Says a tv anchor. "Well if not it hard to debate with this video tape as they are seen sucking face..::" they added. I look at Michael. He bit his lips nervously. "Nobody publicist have commented at this time. So are the two biggest stars dating. We let you decide." A person said. "Whitney just tell me what you want to do. You and Michael make a decision and make it fast." He said as he hung up. I handed the phone to Michael. "What do you want to do?" He said. "Tell them!" I said. "Really ?" He ask. I just nodded. "I know I wanted to wait but something happen now they won't just leave me or you alone until they know...." I said. He just nodded. "Well I guess we shoot video saying we're dating send it in and just watch everyone go crazy." He said. I just nodded and climb on him. "Are you being dirty tonight?" He said. "What do you mean?" I ask. "Dirty Diana, is you and pal code name." He said caressing my face and arms. He was biting on his lips. "Well if you must know.... I just love that song...." I said. "Really?" He said. He arched his eyebrows. "Yes..." I said. "You do realize it's about a girl or hoe who is trying to tear a relationship apart. She trying to get the man to leave his wife or girlfriend." He said chuckling. "Yea but I know you and you wrote it for the two sides of me. One where I'm cute, nice and innocent. While the other one is dark, sexy and crazy." I said. "Whitney you crack the code." He said. I just giggle. "Besides. I had to do something while you were sleeping...." He said biting his lips. I kissed him. "You could have woke me up.." I whisper. "Oh.... My little freak." He said as he turn us over. We made love again.
I got up and took a shower. I took my pill. Michael saw me. "What is that?" he said pointing to my birth control. "Ohh I begin taking birth control remember." I said. He just nodded. We got ready for this interview and recording that Clive and Michaels manager set up. I put on a black dress. I had a red jacket while Michael wear some black pants with a white shirt. His hair pulled back in a ponytail. Some stray hairs coming down. I done my make up. Michael's makeup artist came in did his and touch up mine. We got ready as the interviewer came in. He prep is and told us we are doing this live. We understood. "Hey we are here live in Michael Jackson's hotel suite. I'm here with Whitney Houston and Michael Jackson." He said. "Do let get to it. Are you to dating?" He ask. "Yes we been seeing each other bout 2 months or so...." Michael said. "And we know each other for about two years:.." I added. "Well that is good. But I have to ask this cause of the rumors. Whitney did you and Jermaine ever have any sexual relation and if so how do you feel about it." The interview ask. "Ummm I'm never had any sexual relations with Jermaine. He was put in the friend zone." I said. "I don't feel threaten at all. I mean they world together made amazing duets." He said. "That bring me to my next questions. So you guys are probably the biggest stars in the industry. So will you make a duet." He ask. "I would love to but I don't know if she will...." Michael said. "I might but I just don't know yet." I said. He kissed my cheek. "Okay last question, Whitney and Michael, we have a source that said you guys were together but broken up after. Whiney had a miscarriage is this true?" He ask. I look at Michael. He look at me. "Ummm I don't know what you talking about." Michael said. "A source said Whitney was pregnant with your child and had miscarriage so y'all broke up....." He said. I grab Michael hand. "It true. It was almost two years ago. I don't want to discuss this." I got up and walk away. I took my mic and everything off.  "Can y'all please leave." Michael ask. I lock my self in the bathroom. They were taking their time. "Now!" Michael said. He handed them his mic.The guard escorted them out. I was in the bathroom crying. "Baby? Whitney." He said knocking on the door. I open the door. He hugged me. "Can we just eat." I said trying to change the subject. He order us some food. We got up and ate. Michael pulled something out of his pocket. "I was going to wait for a couple day for Christmas but you need this." He said.  It look like something that has a necklace in it. I open the box. It was a key. The box had something on it. 'Fly away with me, let go and live beyond the sea. At Neverland and become my queen.' I smiled. "Oh. Michael. You always know how to make me smiled" I said smiling. I kissed him. We went to the room and made love.

Two weeks later
I flew to jersey to see my mom. Michael continued touring. I just left him. I had my own bodyguard. When I got to the airport a lot people began crowding around me. I got in the car and went to my mom. I open the door. "Mom!" I said. "Whitney is that you...." She ask. "Yes!" I yelled. My dad and mom ran over to me. They ask about Michael and talk about everything. I called Michael."hello." He said. I knew he was on Tokyo. "Hey baby.?" I said. "Hey Whitney ." He said.  "Michael, I know it been like 20 hours or so but I miss you." I said. "Well I'll be back home soon. All I have is two weeks...." He said. "Okay see you then..:. Oh and I'll be at my parent for a couple of days so Call here...." I said. "Okay. Love you:..." He said. "Love you too...." I said. We hung up.