3 months later

Micheal pov
Everyone is going crazy over Whitney and I expecting. It's like our first kid. People want maternity pictures. They want it so much they are willing to pay 25 million dollars. She was taking a nap the kid went with nannies to have fun. They is at the . Bodyguards are with them. The boy want another brother, while the girls wants a girl. While Bobbi K really want a brother. I was asleep. I was making up some songs. I'm thinking about touring and coming back out. I mean I'm going to wait a while. I know Clive is trying to get nippy back and I think she should do it. I heard someone walk down the stairs. I knew it was Whitney humming. Her voice hasn't been hundred percent. I think the last tour damaged her voice bad. I know she hiding something. "Baby you okay?" I ask. "No. Michael I been lying to about something." She said. Her voice is very hoarse. She sat beside me.

Whitney pov
I been hiding the reason why my voice have been going. I made him sit down. I sat across and breath. "I went to get my throats and they discover my nodules in my throats are very damage." I said. Michael look at me. I wanted to cry because I am "the voice" or my voice was all I had.

He put his hand over his face

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He put his hand over his face. "God nippy what didn't you tells me." He said. "Micheal I was. I just I didn't know that it would affect my voice as bad." I said. I put my hand over my face trying not to cry.

 I put my hand over my face trying not to cry

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Okay what do we need to do?" He ask. "Their is something I can do but they taking about surgery and treatments, but they are so expensive that they would wipe us out." I said. "We are selling Neverland what are talking." He ask. "Michael I don't want to do this." I said.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Michael Jackson and Whitney Houston: The king of pop and The voice जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें