Where trust meet brokeness

Whitney pov
I was humming a song I sung in the preacher wife. The kids were at school and Michael was rehearsing or writing. I couldn't think of anything. I could hardly lift finger. It was always Whitney sit down and relax or don't do this. I swear you think this is Michael first baby. He's so Protective. I can't do anything. I began sing it.

I heard Michael join in. He was singing. I turn around and smile. I continue to sing. He walk over to me and he pulled me close. I laughed. "Michael what are you?" I said but the phone ringed. He answered. "Hello." He said biting on his lips. He look kinda funny. "Are you threatening me?" He said. I began to get concern. I walk closer so I could listen. "Mike. I like you so much but since you didn't heed my warning of you took everything for granted. Michael you will pay. Not only you but your wife. I want your career to last a lifetime." I heard Frank's voice. "You know this might just cost you another baby." He said. I was so shocked. Michael tighten his jaw. "Frank your fired. No one threatens my family and get away with it." He yelled. I jumped. "You know what Michael it's okay because you will be begging me back." He said hanging out. I felt kinda sick. I ran to bathroom and threw up. I felt someone who rub my back. "Whit? You okay?" He said. I held up a finger and nodded. I was so sick this morning. I was been trying what smell is making me sick. I washed my hand. Michael fixed me something to eat. I still smell that smell. I look at Michael. "Baby did you change your cologne or the maid used something because it making me." I ran to the bathroom. The room was spinning. "Baby?" He said. Everything went pitch black.

Michael pov
I caught her. I took her to the room. For some reason something was making me sick. I had to get her out of here. I went outside. The animals were going crazy. I took her to the car. The maid had came out running. I crank the car up and used the car phone. I put nippy in the pass hanger seatZ  "9-1-1 what your emergency?" A female voice said. "Hello this is Michael Jackson I need a police and ambulances to Neverland immediately something is making us all sick....." I said kinda slurring. "Okay they are on there way....." That all I heard before I passed out. I was awoken by an ambulance paramedic. My security guard was there. They were patrolling the property at the time. "Where's Nip?" I yelled. "Mr. Jackson she is...." I couldn't Help but think the worst. Next thing I know I'm at the hospital and my mom and Mrs Cissy comes in. "Michael Whitney is gone." That is all I heard before I woke up. "He doing fine. He waking up. Vitals are normal. He need to take it easy." I open my eyes to see a paramedic. "Where is my Whitney?" I said. "She is on her way to the hospital. Sit tight and we'll be there in a second." I felt tears coming down my eyes. They told me to drink some water. I felt a lot better. "Did they say what cause us to get sick." I ask. "Gas leak. If you were to slight a candle or something you would have been blown to bits." He said. I just nodded. I went to the emergency room entrance. They wheel me and check everything. They said I was clear for me to take it easy. I ask about Whitney but they told me to wait for her doctor. "Whitney Elizabeth Houston, Jackson." He said. "How is she? The baby?" I said. "She's fine but any second long she would be dead. The baby is fine. She need rest and we going to keep her for a day or too to make sure. She awake if you want to visit her. Room 312." He said. I nodded. I went to the room. 306-308-310 and 312. I open the door to see her away. She looked better. She seem tire. "whit?" I said. "Mike." She said kinda sassy. "Nip." I said. I went over and kiss her lips. She smiled. "How you feeling?" I ask. "Better I guess they figured out what that smell was." She said looking up at me. "It was a gas leak." I said. She look at me shock. "I knew I smelled something funny." She said. "Yea I'm just happy we all okay." I kissed her forehead. "What is it?" She ask. "Nothing."
Whitney pov
I hate when he lies. "Michael." I said. "Fine I had a terrible dream." He said. "Okay and?" I said. "You passed away and I woke up praying that you okay. I don't every want to lose you Nip. Not right now. Not to anything our careers. Or life or even hurt and pain. I been putting this off because I been thinking it took soon but I want to marry you. I want to fully committed to you again. I want you to be my wife again forever and ever." He said. I nodded. "I'm not going to allow you to runaway this time." He said. I nodded. I was kinda tired. I went back to sleep. I woke up to see a lot of flowers in my room. I read some of the notes. Then it was one with red roses. 'Michael, and Whitney, I hope you like my surprise. But next time it will be worst. How about one of kids. Michael it time to tour. If you don't some will lose. Whitney, if you don't walk away from him now then you look forward to the  living in hell. ' I look up and saw Michael. I handed him the note. "Go on tour!" I said. "Babe it's a 6 months  tour." He said. "Michael, you are the king of pop. Go and perform. I know you want to be there for me but you have  Togo. I don't want you to be hurt or worst. Michael do it. Just one tour. It been almost what,  a year or two. He needs you." I said. He nodded. Right when I saw a Frank come in. "Michael I would never hurt your family. I heard on the news and I wanted to make sure you and Whitney and everyone was okay." He said. "She's fine." Michael mumbled. I just nodded. "Look Mike the ceo said if you don't go on tour he will sue you and he will.m try to destroy you. Michael just plan something. Please. I'm out on a line with you." Frank said. "Fine I will do a tour but only because my wife said to go. It should be called what ever.we should plan something." He said. Frank nodded. When he saw the note he paused. "They did this?" He said. Michael nodded. "Mike make sure you keep your circle small." He said. Michael replied with I will.