The price of freedom

Whitney pov (3mths later)June1, 1998
I have been cleaning a lot. Michael had been enjoying time off. I went into Michael office. I was cleaning out the draws. Then I found a stash of pills. I walk in to Prince's room.

The boy was a clone of his dad

The boy was a clone of his dad. All I saw was Michael. "Michael can we talk. He nodded and handed Blanket  to the nanny. He followed me to his office. "Please tell me you aren't doing this again?" I said. "Whitney why are in my stuff and no." I said. "No what Michael I have problems and you do too. But I don't want to rush in to marriage to until this is gone." I said. He took the bag and pulled me into the restroom. He threw all pills out. "See you are my love and you are more important then any." The doorbell ranged. I open the door. I saw Latoya. "I left him." She said in fear. "Oh my goodness." I pulled her in. I shut the door. I look at her. "Latoya what?" She cut me off. "I can't bring a baby in this world. In pain." She said tears. "Everything will be okay." I said. We decided to stay home and everything. We are and had fun. The kids where so excited to see her. Michael was calling different lawyers. We had fun. "I'm so happy you finally free." I said. She smiled. "Yes." She smiled nervously. I told to Michael can handle anything. He nodded. I felt asleep.
I was walking through Neverland. I was walking through the house. I saw Lisa and Michael. She was complimenting blanket. They went to my room. Michael was telling her that he love me. But she hearing it.
I woke up. I'm never get mad Michael because of the dream but in this case I was seeing red. I got up and check on Bobbi Kristina. She had a little cold. Then I went to check on blanket. He was sleeping. I check on Prince and the twins. I walk passed Michael office. He was on the phone. "Listen I need your help." He pleaded. I walk by and went in the kitchen. I listen on the other phone. "Michael over course I'll help." I heard Lisa Marie voice. I was beyond pissed. "Good Toy needs help and protection other than me and Whitney. I need a place where she safe especially since she is danger." He said. "Yea Michael but I need a favor." She said. "What?" He said. "Come and meet me." She said. "At that place." She said yea and hung off. I was snapping. I had enough. I went in the room and got a bat. I grab it. Michael saw me. "Nippy what are you doing." He said. "Michael? I'm going to ask you this once and if don't answer me or tell me a lie. I'm going to swing this bat and what ever it hit...." He cut me off. "Nippy, I called Lisa. She want me to meet to discuss how to protect Latoya." He said looking at me. I look next to him. He look at me. I believe him but I had to let his butt know. I'm done being pushed around especially being cheated on. I want this marriage to last plus I want to know all the bs in past won't be brought up into it. I mean no bs. "Fine I believe you but Michael if you think about cheating." I hit the telephone no more than an inch away from his hand. He look at me. He grab the bat and threw it on the ground. "I would never make that mistake again." He said. He kissed me. I told him you better not. He pick me up. "You know it been a while and since you and I." He kissed my lips. He put me on the desk. He told me how much he like how aggressive I was being.

I woke up in Michael and I room. I took a shower and got dress. I look around the house for Latoya. She wrote a note. 'Gone with Someone.💋' Bobbi K was playing in the house. Blanket was asleep. I heard. Knock. I came face to face with Latoya's husband. "Hey jack." I said trying to be nice.

"Is Toya here?" He ask. I shocked my head about to close the door but he prop open the door with his feet. "What the hell!?" I yelled. I heard someone running downstairs. "Mrs. Houston I know she is here. When she comes here tell her if she don't arrive home in he next couple of hours. I will gladly knock you and Michael down. I mean or I could just teach you a lesson ." I cut him off. "Go to hell! And also she is not here." I said. He started to walk up on me. "Listen here." Someone cleared their throat it was Michael. "Mike." He said smiling. "If you don't takes a couple steps back and get the hell out of my house." Michael yelled. "Look Michael all I want." He cut him off. "You want ya ass whipped. You sit there and was about to threaten my wife. Plus you walk in my house without being invited in so I have the right to fire. Or the police will be here in 5 min. And that is enough to beat the hell out of you. " He said getting in his face. The police pulled up. "What the problem?" He ask. "He need to be gone from my property." Michael said. "I'm need him to stay away from my wife plus from I was a restraining order. "Fine!" He said knocking me down. Michael held me. We lock the door. I was so terrified.

At the studio
Clive and I was working on different song and ideas for the next album. I was walking to the car when an alarm went off. I look to see my tires slash and a note. "Bring Toy to me or else. He had a picture of Prince playing." I was so shocked. Next thing it a car speeding my way. I was hit. "Whitney!" I heard someone cry before it went dark.