Dance with my father

Whitney pov
I've been so busy. Preparing for everything. I mean Michael nephew are coming to stay for a couple day to help Katherine. I clean up. I got blanket. He so big I mean he 7 months. I've been trying to get my dad go visit me but he hasn't been taking my call. I get a called from my brother Michael. "Nippy hey it's uhh Michael. Man, uhhh this is hard." He said. "Michaels just say it." I said while getting blanket some food. The kids were eating French toast with their dad. Michael look at me and I pointed to the phone. He nodded and play with the kids. He got up and went and kiss blanket on the forehead. "Dad is in the hospital Nipp. Ummm he suffered a stroke." He said. I was in tears at this point. "What is he okay?" I said. "He's been asking for you and ummm some days he don't remember us." He said. My heart broke. "Okay well I will be done there as soon as possible."I said. "Okay bye love you. Gary and I will call to keep you up dated." He said. I told him I have to check on a couple of things. I told him please do. Michael got up from the table. I hung up the phone. "Mommy are you okay?" Bobbi Kristana said. "Krissy just eat your food. I will be fine." I said putting on this smile, but prince got up out of his seat and hugged my legs. The other 3 did the same. "Aww thank you guys for making me feel better."I said. I hugged them. I look at there little face, MJ, Nicole, Paris, Bobbi kris and Prince (blanket.). I told them to go eat and I went upstairs. Michael called the nannies and follow. I was crying so hard. Michael's came up and hugged me. I told him about my dad and told me to go be with him.

I was getting stuff ready and packing when someone stop by. "Hey nip." Someone said. I look up and saw Luther.

I ran up and hugged him

I ran up and hugged him. He been a big brother. He ask about the kids and I told him they are okay just getting bigger. "So what's going on?" He ask looking at me. He knew my dad like he was his dad. He sat down and look at me. "Ummm my dad had a stroke and he doesn't remember my brothers. I'm scared, he won't remember me Luther. I mean we haven't talk in almost a year. I said. He hugged me and told me to go be with my father. I smiled and agreed. I ask about his mother, kids and wife. They been doing okay. He ask how's Michael and I doing after that incident. I told him. I'm fine. I mean we have had our disagreements but we are fine. He nodded. "Well I wanted to play you a song since i was in town." He said. "Oh come on." I pulled down to the studio. Michael came in with all the kids who drew pictures. Except for blanket who was just smiling and laughing. "Oh Luther you know Michael, this is Mike Jr. We call him Prince, the twins Paris and Nicole, Bobbi Kristina, and lastly this munchkin is Prince Michael who we called Blanket. " I said. They all said hi. Luther talk to Michael about the demo. They play catch up while I was looking at the picture. "Oh I love them mommy going to take them with her to show uncle Gary and Michael. I will show grandpa John. They all smile but Prince had to ask a question. "When came grandpa come see us?" He ask. They all said yes. It's been almost a year and he hasn't event met blanket. I kiss their forehead. I told them lets listen to uncle Luther demo. "What's a demo?" Paris ask. Luther and Michael look at us. "Well uhhh, why don't we let uncle Luther explain." I said trying not to get upset. "Uhhh it kinda like a cd but ummm its not fully finished yet therefore it called a demo." He said. They all nodded. A person came in and gave me something document. I look at Bobbi Kris and hoped Bobby gave up his right. Or at least considered being more involved. I mean she called Michael dad. He doesn't mind but I know Bobby wouldn't like it. He calls and check in her when he can but not as much. She is smart to. It's been 4 months. I'm just taken back. Micheal put blanket and Luther played the tape. "You know nippy this song is about my dad but if you." I cut him off and told him to play the tape. It began to play. It took me back to memories. Memories with my dad. The ones where we would sit around and laughed at. The kids was loving the music. I laid my head on Michael's shoulders. I couldn't help but let some tears glide down my face. I wanted my dad so bad. It's worst Michael and I have to leave and go to perform for Nelson Mandela. As the song played the kids wanted to dance. Michael dance with blanket and Paris. Nicole dance with her brother Prince. Bobbi Kris and I dance together. I kiss her cheek. The song ended and the kids clapped. "So what you think." Luther said. "It's great." Michael said. "I think it's is perfect." I said. He smiled at me and told me my father is going to be fine. I nodded and got ready to leave. I kiss all the kids foreheads. I stayed until they were all asleep. Michael and I had to put on consume. I look and saw him. "I hate goodbyes." I said looking in his eyes. "This isn't a goodbye Nipp. You going to see your father and I will see you in a couple days." He said. I smiled and kissed him. "Besides if it was you would be limping." He said chuckling. I kiss his lips and pulled back. He had a private jet. I was about to get on board. I turn around and saw Michael looking back at me.

I ran back to him and kisses him

I ran back to him and kisses him. He hugged me. "What was that for?" He said. "I love you and I will always love you." I said. He told me I will always love you more. He smiled and walk me to the plane. I got on and watch him walk away. I promise to call him as soon as I landed. I look and my purse and found the picture of my dad.

I was prayed that everything was okay

I was prayed that everything was okay. I let the tear rolled down my face. When I got to the airport I called Michael and told him I'm going to hospital, first and maybe stay the night. I told him I'll call him later. He told me he love me and the kids are fine. It was 2 am here. I went straight to the hospital. When they saw me they escorted me to my father. He was connected to all these machines. I was in tears. I went and sat in a chair. I told him I love him and kept trying to show all memories. He was knock out. "I remember the first time you heard me sing in church." I said. "You said now don't embarrass me. Nip you know I don't go to church enough. I sung and you said my voice took you to heaven and made you want to go to church. Daddy please remember me." I said. 

I kiss his forehead and went to the hotel and settled in and slept.